X Factor 2010

Oh dear, at least I know the type of people who are voting for Wagner now, they have this facebook campaign going on, like last year, and I wrote on the wall saying if they don't like the show, don't watch it, stop trying to ruin it with Wagner, and the backlash I got, immature and harsh personal comments from people who don't even know me.

So yeah not got much faith in the show now, plus Wagner has been caught dealing drugs outside the X-Factor studio.... what is this world coming to? :sad3:

This Wagner Campaign is pathetic and has a lot to do with that Gamu thing which happened 2 months ago now.. he was okay for the first two weeks but after that i don't know how people can still find him entertaining.. I thought it was bit harsh making him sing " I am a weirdo what am i doing here " or something like that :lew:

Anyone else think this double elimination is a desperate, last-ditch attempt to get rid of Wagner? :lew:

I hope Wagner and Katie go tomorrow night. I think the only two acts definitely safe are Matt (amazing second performance, favourite with all the bookies, topping most polls, etc) and, sadly, One Direction.

I still think it's gonna be Matt vs Rebecca in the final two, but, Rebecca needs to up her game. Her first performance tonight was dire. I loved her second performance though.

The double elimination is needed really because there are 7 acts left and only 2 weeks to go after this so they will be down to 5 after tomorrow night and next week i reckon will be another double which will leave 3 for the final but i wouldn't be surprised if next week was a single and they had 4 acts for the final.. but they could have done a single this week and a double next week if that was the case so yeah it might be a last ditch attempt to ditch him :lew:

Last edited by a moderator:
Woohoo! Katie and Wagner are out! I'm so happy. :D

But now the Rage against the X-Factor are calling the show a fix and are complaining to ofcom! I mean come on! Sore losers or what? They can't handle the fact that they're the minority, now they're gonna do what they should've done in the first place.... not watch it!

Sorry that group makes me angry! :mad:

About time Katie went....this just proves that noone really did like her afterall. No offense...something about her personality I just did not like. Wagners a nice guy, but he should have gone so much sooner.

Only act to win? MATT!

Oh God, thank God they're both gone. :jess:

Going on the basis that no act in the bottom two cannot win the competition, this narrows it down to only Matt, Rebecca and One Direction. I'm still rooting for Matt to win all the way. His second performance last night was fantastic and felt like a winning one.

Katie was so gracious, she took it right on the chin tonight :gonk:

Matt - still can't take to him. I can see the female appeal but he's just...missing something. Not a bad voice, he just does fuck all for me really. =/

Rebecca - continues to be dull as sin. Mary takes stick for only singing ballads all the time but you never hear that about Rebecca: no idea why. She turned a decent rock song in to something that makes me want to sleep, eternally. Good voice, aye, but fuck off already. You have your place in the music industry, it's just not the finals of the X-Factor.

Mary - I'm sorry, but I love her. Massive fan from the beginning, glad she's made it this far. It's a shame because I don't think there's enough support for her to win, although I do want her to win it.

Cher - Joint favourite to win. Never fails to let me down and although I'm not a fan of the rapping, she's still the best person this year.

One Direction - looooove them as well, strangely. They've done fuck all wrong tbh haha, deserve their praise

Gutted about Katie going :shame:

She went on a great run though and now leaves holding the record for the most sing off victories she was on borrowed time anyway and i think this is the furthest she could have possibly got.. Hope Cher wins now, can't stand Matt or Rebecca and not really a big fan of one direction or Mary either

I'm not gonna lie, I LOVE Matt, I love his voice, and his versatility, he can perform under any kind of act, be it up tempo or ballad. And he can play the guitar! So I want him to win.

Cher is my second favourite, she knows how do get attention from the public be it good or bad, and she entertains in a good way, plus she can sing.

My third fave are One Direction, they have gelled well together and I can't fault them now.

Mary and Rebecca? They bore me, we already have Leona Lewis, we don't need another world class winner if I'm honest.

Katie was so gracious, she took it right on the chin tonight :gonk:

i totally missed the eviction tonight, bollocks, Wagners finally gone I see :lew: Shame about Katie, I thought she absolutely nailed everybody hurts

I really dont understand all the hate at all, I really like her, so shes got an attitude, thats a bad thing now? Better than being dull as dishwater

Matt - still can't take to him. I can see the female appeal but he's just...missing something. Not a bad voice, he just does fuck all for me really. =/

He does everything for me :ryan: Matt to win <3

If he'd of done Muse, I think I'd of wet myself haha

Rebecca - continues to be dull as sin. Mary takes stick for only singing ballads all the time but you never hear that about Rebecca: no idea why. She turned a decent rock song in to something that makes me want to sleep, eternally. Good voice, aye, but fuck off already. You have your place in the music industry, it's just not the finals of the X-Factor.

Ughhh I hear you, shes got an amazing voice, but damn, shes boring - theres nothing entertaining about her at all, shes just a voice

Mary - I'm sorry, but I love her. Massive fan from the beginning, glad she's made it this far. It's a shame because I don't think there's enough support for her to win, although I do want her to win it.

As Rebecca really, its just the same wek in week out, different song. I really really did NOT like what she did to one of my favourite songs ever. It just did nothing for me. Personally, I dont think her voice suited the song. She sang it well.... but, it just did nothing for me, I just cringed into my quilt cover.. infact, I need to listen to it the noo to block the image

what was the second song? i was in the kitchen and i missed it
Cher - Joint favourite to win. Never fails to let me down and although I'm not a fan of the rapping, she's still the best person this year.

Her style is just not my cup of tea. Can't really comment other than that, the girl can sing etc, but nah, not really a fan. Really didnt like the first song she did either

One Direction - looooove them as well, strangely. They've done fuck all wrong tbh haha, deserve their praise

Ehhhhh I think... Im just to old to see the appeal, its too teeny boppy for me I like them, but nah, I wouldnt be arsed either way if they left, though the teenage girls will keep them into the final I reckon

This is so cute, funny and sad at the same time, bless him he genuinely misses Aiden.

Well, well, well. Matt won it! :jess:

I would not have been pleased with Cheryl getting a hat trick win. Really chuffed for Dannii since she's so overlooked and is the most honest, straight judge on the panel. Loved the winner's single and that last note was so emotional. He screamed his heart out!

For me, the duet with Rihanna really DID convince me it was his to win.

the judges do fuck all, who cares which of those get the win?

I hate Danni, but Im glad MAtt won, thought it would of been matt and one direction in the final

so glad rebecca didnt win it

I'm so happy, Matt winning it made my day, already downloaded the song on itunes, love it love him <3

I didn't want Matt to win it simply because he can't sing. In regards to the duet with Rihanna, he completely destroyed the song until Rihanna herself came on and saved it. He did the same with Fireworks and When We Collide too. Though I didn't necessarily want Rebecca to win either since she doesn't have any stage presence (that said, neither does Matt) she automatically had a disadvantage with Leona Lewis not winning so long ago.

Regardless, Rebecca, One Direction and Cher will still get massive recording contracts.

http://www.facebook.com/birdbirdbirdistheword :busta:

I didn't want Matt to win it simply because he can't sing. In regards to the duet with Rihanna, he completely destroyed the song until Rihanna herself came on and saved it. He did the same with Fireworks and When We Collide too. Though I didn't necessarily want Rebecca to win either since she doesn't have any stage presence (that said, neither does Matt) she automatically had a disadvantage with Leona Lewis not winning so long ago.

As much as you're entitled to your opinion, I'm gonna have to disagree with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-5M93tovEs

This song that he did, his vocals were spot on, yeah I can admit that that's not always the case, but he can sing, and he was able to make some kind of stage presence, unlike Rebecca, who really didn't move about alot on stage, and I've bought his single and his voice is awesome on it. Also he has the ability to play guitar and write songs. Enough said I think. :busta:

However, the odd decent performance doesn't make someone a great artist. It showed in his duet with Rihanna that he's not even in the same league as established artists whereas, in comparison, Rebecca could at least hold her own in her duet. Personally, I find his cover of Biffy Clyro's song dreadful, neither should it have been renamed, thought the latter isn't his fault. Cher, One Direction and Rebecca will all gain recording contracts anyway and I'd put money on it that Matt will be the first to disappear.

Its maybe been answered but why the hell has the title been changed from many of horror to when we collide? That annoys the crap oota me. His voice could never ever match simon neils in a million years anyway. Its a really poor cover. The fact hes covered such a new song aswell... its low imo, hes cashin in on the sucsess of only revolutions.

However, the odd decent performance doesn't make someone a great artist. It showed in his duet with Rihanna that he's not even in the same league as established artists whereas, in comparison, Rebecca could at least hold her own in her duet..

I have to disagree with this point as well, Rebecca bottled it as soon as Aguleira came on stage, and Christina had to fill in for her because Rebecca got quiet.

And as for Matt's performance with Rihanna, I think it was a bit shaky at the start, yeah, but at the end it was awesome. I know it's no excuse but his illness must've had an effect on his voice, because most of the time he managed to belt out some good songs, and he can go on a vocal range that not every guy can do.

So yeah, I can see your point, but being a massive Matt fan I'm gonna have to disagree with you.

Its maybe been answered but why the hell has the title been changed from many of horror to when we collide? That annoys the crap oota me. His voice could never ever match simon neils in a million years anyway. Its a really poor cover. The fact hes covered such a new song aswell... its low imo, hes cashin in on the sucsess of only revolutions.

It wasn't his choice by the way, it was the Cowell monster, if Matt had a choice I'd reckon he would have written his own song.

Everyone else pretty much failed in comparison to Matt.

Rebecca didn't really sing because Christina Aguilera had just destroyed her vocally, will.i.am made Cher look so shit and she was doing fine without him to begin with. One Direction with Robbie was very, very average.

I prefer Matt's version to the original to be honest. Fair dos to Biffy Clyro, but the performance Matt puts in feels more natural. It was probably changed to When We Collide, so that it could get some distance away from the original version. He's already notched up an Irish number one and is on his way to the Christmas number one.

And what really made me think Matt could win was the amount of times he'd come out to play guitar. Yes, I know a lot of people can play an instrument, but it can be quite hard to play an instrument AND sing at the same time. It's rare to see something like that on the show.

You cant distance it from the original, its the exact same song....with a different name. I think he shoulda at least tried to take the song and do something with it. Change the temp or the beat slightly add in some off beats i dunno..Even do a full acoustic version.

X factor started of as a decent show, now though its nothing more than a fix and a money earner. The papers exagerate everything to get their shitty headlines and scandals. =/

Back