X Factor 2010

I thought it was a blatant fix to keep Katie in, not letting Cheryl vote. It's the first time, ever, if I recall correctly, that they haven't gone to the mentor, with both acts in the bottom 2, last. I bet when the voting figures get published at the end of the series, Katie will have had the lowest votes.

I think they just want her on the tour - top 8 go on the tour, and poor TreyC stood in the way of them achieving that.

I thought TreyC sang miles better than Katie in the singoff, and she didn't have a temper tantrum and go "sod it!" halfway through her song either.

Still, the week 5 controversy strikes again!

cant say im fussed about trayc going, shes just another really good singer, theres nowt unique or special about her. At least Katie is entertaining to watch, even if she is a bit of a diva, the likes of trayc and rebecca, although good, just bore me stood on their little podium thingies just singing, however amazingly good they are.

Oh, don't get me started on Katie. :rage:

She just had a tantrum towards the end of the song and shouted, "Sod it!" What a diva. Urgh, for fuck's sake.
That wasn't a tantrum, she was just giving up really.

Why did Simon think that as viewers, we'd like to see more of her?
Treyc (whose name was clearly decided over text) is a good singer but that's all she is. She's boring, like Rebecca and Aiden. Katie's more interesting.

And even though Treyc had been in the bottom two before, she didn't deserve to go. She highly reminded me of Alexandra Burke, especially the way she looked tonight with her hair!
I want someone different, not another Leona/Alexandra.

I feel bad for Katie because she is good but seems to be taking the brunt of things. I don't want her to go, it's a shame, but on the other hand the faster she's voted out the faster I can nip across the road to the club the X-Factor finalists play at and give her a big ol' hug cos she needs it :wacky:

Also this 'fix' nonsense does my tits in, what good would it be to fix a winner that everyone hates? Pretty sure they'd like to make some money out of their winner, not have them booed off of their victory performance. And unless we actually phone in our votes then we're not in a position to complain, either, because 1) we haven't taken an action to prevent it or 2) haven't lost any money out of a potential "fix".

I feel bad for Katie because she is good but seems to be taking the brunt of things. I don't want her to go, it's a shame, but on the other hand the faster she's voted out the faster I can nip across the road to the club the X-Factor finalists play at and give her a big ol' hug cos she needs it :wacky:.

I personally think Katie has had too many chances, I don't like her personality wise, and she isn't even a good singer, and I am outraged at how she went "sod it" during a live performance, surely if she wanted it as bad as any other contestant she would fight and try to recover, no matter if she was in the bottom 2 every Saturday night, I really thought she was gonna go.

Hell she is my least favourite contestant now, I'd even vote for Wagner over her, and that's saying something!

Tonight was too average.

You'd think what with it being Elton John week, the contestants would really shine. But only Matt and Rebecca did it for me. The others were either too average or pathetic.

I don't know why the hell Wagner is still in, he's boring now. Katie just screeches. Urgh.

I'm wanting Katie to go tonight, she'll definitely be in the bottom 2 again, hopefully the judges will see sense tonight and send her home!

As much as I love Matt, his song didn't really make me happy last night, Rebecca is just same old really, getting bored of the "next Leona Lewis" and Cher did pretty well last night, vocally speaking, I think she really can sing. One Direction impressed tonight as well I think, and Aiden was good too, but everyone else's performances were kind of....forgettable.

Katie or Wagner to go tonight. I'm not entirely sure who I'd rather have go because they're both pathetic. After her tantrum and his poor performances, who can blame me?

I hope they bring in some really challenging weeks soon. I want to see them really tested.

It was such poop that Aiden went!!!
It's a fix I tells ya! :D
But no, Katie needs to go and so does Wagner!

I was in McDonald's today and apparently, Katie has a secret record deal in American. Using the name of Lola something. It was on the front cover of The Sun. Now I know that paper takes things out of context, but surely they had to get their resources from somewhere.

So she has allegedly released an album last Friday under that name.

If this turns out to be true, my oh my. She's out on her ear. :andry:

Katie was much better then Aiden last weekend anyway.. he sounded dreadful saturday and Sunday, And the papers are saying any old shite about her now.. they said she was a dancer in one of Jedward's performance's last year..

And she didn't realise the Album some guy called David Reed did ( His Album ) and her vocals are on one song..

I was in McDonald's today and apparently, Katie has a secret record deal in American. Using the name of Lola something. It was on the front cover of The Sun. Now I know that paper takes things out of context, but surely they had to get their resources from somewhere.

So she has allegedly released an album last Friday under that name.

If this turns out to be true, my oh my. She's out on her ear. :andry:
The Sun = worst paper ever

She had a record deal before being invited along to the live finals, so Simon Cowell paid her out of the deal personally. She is no longer signed to any label.

The "album" she released under that name is actually a single, where she duets with someone else (like Eminem ft Rihanna, Katie is Rihanna here) and, apparently, this doesn't actually break any rules of the competition.

I'm glad Aiden went, he does nothing for me - I really hate his voice.

I have £10 riding on Wagner and Paije being in the bottom two tomorrow for a £330 return..
Can't see Wagner going much further and it's only a matter of time now that he ends up in the bottom two and i am surprised Paije has made it so far as well thought he would have been one of the first one's out at the start of the live shows,

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag.../3233928/X-Factor-stars-sing-Beatle-hits.html

the song list for tomorrow..

Ooooh there is a double eviction tomorrow night! I wonder who's gonna go?
My 2 faves tonight were Matt (obviously) and Cher, I don't think Cher will be in danger tomorrow night, or so I hope not because she is one of the good ones.

One Direction I think will definitely be safe, they are much loved by the teeny boppers, but they are pretty good and consistent, I have to admit. Rebecca has never been my favourite, I'm not saying that she isn't a good singer, but she's too "plain Jane" for me if you get what I'm saying. All she really does is stand at the mic and sing.

So bottom 3 of my list, Katie, Wagner and Mary, Katie is starting to annoy me again, she was good last week, but she killed the Kings of Leon song, and the second song was ok, but not great, Wagner did surprise me with his first song, but I still don't like him. And Mary, same as Rebecca really, but I think she is in more Danger than Rebecca personally.

Hopefully Mary goes with the lowest votes because she has nothing left to other in this competition all her performances are starting to sound the same and i actually can't remember her singing a song that has stood out for me.. the bottom two is hopefully Wagner and a Shock like Rebecca/Matt/One direction but it's more then likely going to be Cher or Katie ( Hopefully Cher since Katie has been my fave since the Auditions ) I've got to admit though tonight Katie's first song wasn't good at all.. I did think she made up for it on the second song though and hopefully people will vote based on her second performance.. Yeah so hopefully Mary and Wagner are gone tomorrow

550w_starsnaps_uk_katie_waissel.jpg

And hopefully she is sails through to the Semi's! (y)

Oh dear, at least I know the type of people who are voting for Wagner now, they have this facebook campaign going on, like last year, and I wrote on the wall saying if they don't like the show, don't watch it, stop trying to ruin it with Wagner, and the backlash I got, immature and harsh personal comments from people who don't even know me.

So yeah not got much faith in the show now, plus Wagner has been caught dealing drugs outside the X-Factor studio.... what is this world coming to? :sad3:

Anyone else think this double elimination is a desperate, last-ditch attempt to get rid of Wagner? :lew:

I hope Wagner and Katie go tomorrow night. I think the only two acts definitely safe are Matt (amazing second performance, favourite with all the bookies, topping most polls, etc) and, sadly, One Direction.

I still think it's gonna be Matt vs Rebecca in the final two, but, Rebecca needs to up her game. Her first performance tonight was dire. I loved her second performance though.

Back