FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I just passed my driving test!!!

And that was after I nearly crashed TWICE in my lesson beforehand

WOOHOOOOOOOO

it was my second, i got emergency stops both times

i failed on the reverse park last time, got left reverse this time and nailed it, i was so happy i could have cried haha, but then i was like, fuck i have to get back to the test centre without crumbling now haha... i did start to lose the plot toward the end of the test, but I only got 5 minors, I threatened to kiss the examiner when he said Id passed haha

Congrats now you can join the rest of the crazy annoying people on the roads, remember texting and driving is a must. talking on the phone drinking and driving also a must..and when a cop pulls you over... just run them over (y)

Congratulations! I need to learn how to drive, but my fear of examinations of any kind doesn't really help my motivation to start learning, despite the fact everything would be so much easier if I could drive. :(

Congrats! :)

What were the minors on? I ended up with 11 minors in the test I passed, though the examiner is known to be a bit nasty... In my previous test, I only had a couple of minors. -_- Before that, I think I had 5. :lew:

3 for undue hesitation, 1 for observation and i think something about signalling, i must have forgotten to indicate somwehere..

I was laughing before entering this thread :rofl: Congrats, though :edd:

WooHoo is used in The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 as a euphemism for sexual intercourse. If cinematics are enabled in The Sims 2, then there will be a comic animation involving fireworks the first time a Sim woohoos with another. In The Sims 2, Sims remember their first WooHoo, and also remember all the Sims they WooHoo with, but this is also exceptionally likely to lead to jealousy in relationships.

WooHoo interactions can be carried out between two Sims, regardless of gender, that have a very high relationship score. In The Sims 3, Sims don't need to have such a high relationship score in order to be able to WooHoo. During conversation, the other Sim must find them "Extremely Irresistible" in order for the options of WooHoo and/or Try for Baby to appear [TS3].
Play in Bed was present in The Sims: Livin' Large, as a predecessor to WooHoo.

Having WooHoo will significantly boost the Social and Fun bars of both Sims. In The Sims 3, it will often lead to an 8 hour "Having a Blast!" moodlet for both Sims.

While Sims can WooHoo without trying for a baby, and without risk of pregnancy, the "Try for Baby" action is also WooHoo. In The Sims 2, trying for a baby will fulfill the want to WooHoo. If it's also one Sim's "first time" with the other, that Sim will get a memory of having had WooHoo.
Source: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/WooHoo

Congrats! I remember on my last lesson I failed reverse parallel parking twice and the teacher just rolled his eyes and ticked me off anyway haha.

I've never parallel parked since, I avoid it like the plague!

Have you gone on your first drive on your own as a P Plater yet? :jess:

Way to go Kels :lew:

...and Jeff, you and your Sims. You have the Sims on the brain obv. :wacky:

Anyways, now you get to feel the thrill of road rage :grin:

:damon:

Well congrats on passing. I remember failing my first one but they guys was such an ass to begin with, I had trouble with reverse parallel parking my first time. When I actually passed I was just marked for like 15 or 16 points I think it was for failing to stop properly before a stop sign. I stopped a little bit after he solid white line and that's where I got marked down, and it was only one stop sign.

Congrats! I remember on my last lesson I failed reverse parallel parking twice and the teacher just rolled his eyes and ticked me off anyway haha.

I've never parallel parked since, I avoid it like the plague!

Have you gone on your first drive on your own as a P Plater yet? :jess:

My first solo mission was on my way to work Monday morning, 4 massive roundabouts and a stretch of motorway :gonk:

I scared Tez yesterday when I didnt notice a give way line and just barrelled over it haha... one more loon on the road

and ive already had road rage 'if that fucking wanker doesnt fuck off from up my arse IM GOING TO SLAM MY BRAKES ON AND HE'LL WISH HE KEPT HIS DISTANCE'

Don't do what a friend almost did when I was with her on her first time merging onto a motorway. Drive into a tank.

It was also her first time filling up and didn't know how, and we ended up going down two different one-way roads.

:gasp:

i relaxed so much more when i started driving by myself. i thought i'd be all over the place but i took to it like a duck to water. in hindisght it probably relaxed me a bit too much, but oh well.

the road rage will only get worse :andry:

still not got the DVLA to give you your licence back? :wacky:

I keep getting lost in te mornings on my way to work, getting homes a doddle though

Ohhh i almost stalled going up hill before i somehow managed to get into 4th gear instead of second and the engine practically screamed at me :rage:

i sent the medical form back weeks ago but still haven't heard anything. they always take ages though. i'm hoping to hear back by the end of the year though :hmmm:

haha how can you get home easier than the way there? is it not the same journey? :lew:

dunno, i always end up coming back a diferent way, its like, all the first and second exits, in the mornings its like the 3rd and 4th, and i alwaYS get it wrong :rage:

Back