• The Magus Sisters

Votes: 16 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
Like the thread title says, who is your favorite aeon at all times? My vote goes to Anima, of course.

Mine goes for Yojimbo. Though the fact that you need to pay is a pain in the arse I love his design, his opening and his moves. The fact that you have to pay for him to use his attacks are also different from that of the other aeons and in a way I like that about him.

Bahamut has always been a favorite of mine in all the FFs he's in. His monster design looks the best in FFX. Bahamut and Anima are my favorites in FFX.

My favorite Aeon is Anima. I love his overdrive even though its about five minutes. Even though hes not pretty looking, hes the strongest and the best aeon.

Ifrit is my Favorite. There is something about his demonic look and those Horns lol they remind me of that movie I can't recall the name of it.

Nah it was something similar to Labryinth with David Bowie and it was even around the same time frame as that too. There was one part of the movie where this guy (The hero of the movie) Dove into a lake to go after a Ring at the bottom of it and when he came back up the whole lake was iced over or something like that. In the end the kid had to fight some giant demon looking thing that looked like the Devil.

I hate when you can't remember a movie like that

lol. try googling the movie or something. well i know my fav is bahamut. he always is and always be. he was hella cool in ten also. they made mega flare look badass

I now regret not picking Anima.

Also, I forgot to mention about how many tight spots Shiva helped me in, her speed and (almost instant) damage of 9999 ensured victory in case of defeat of Anima/Sisters

i would have to go with bahamut. He is awsome. I do hate when you have to fight seymor and since we need to get all but one of the aeon to overdrive so you can do like a 9999 but that really only works with shiva and bahamut.

two questions

one
Do you need to pay yojimbo for his overdive?

two
If you do how much?If not what is the highest attack and how much do you need for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back