Who do you want to see in an upcoming KH game (FF Characters)

I wonder if there will ever be FF characters in a KH game again, after 3D only had a Moogle, I'm kinda worried.

Anyway, I'd love to see Zidane and Steiner. They'd be hilarious in a KH world. I'm sure kids that play KH that might have not heard of those two will love them. I'd love to see Zidane and Goofy hanging around together, and Steiner and Donald getting mad at them two! XD

Balthier would be another good one. Just because he's Balthier.

Bartz
Gilgamesh
Terra
Kefka
Rinoa
Ultimecia
Zidane
Garnet
Kuja
Jecht
Prishe
Vaan
Ashe
Lightning
Serah and last but not least.

Shantoto

I want the old classic ff folk back. Hell some of XII's people would be nice.

Zidane would make a good KH Character, I'd love to see him in it. I'm not too keen on seeing any other FF characters though... perhaps Quina haha

I'm all for Zidane, Garnet, and Stiener in KH.

Adult Tidus, not the kid one from the first KH. Zidane would be really cool to see in it to tho. but honestly, idk how they could incorporate it, but id LOVE to see Lightning :). They really made me happy to see auron in kh2

Watch your posts everyone ;). This is a post count section, and as you all know, the forum discourages short posts as they can be considered spammy. Thanks!
Please do not reply to this post. Any questions or concerns, PM me. Any more one-liner posts will be deleted.

I would like to see Lightning. However, I don't think there is going to be a Kingdom Hearts 3 in my opinion. Square Enix still has room for a story though, if you guys have seen the secret ending.

I'd actually love to see a whole KH world out of an SE game in a next installment. Or at the very least get more Final Fantasy characters as combat companions. Preferably more people from FFIX, like Zidane and Garnet.

It would also be cool seeing SE characters have more impact on the game, like the Disney ones have. I like Disney, especially older Disney, but the reason I went into this game series was because of Squaresoft.

I want to see ZERO Final Fantasy characters in any new upcoming Kingdom Hearts games. I would like for them to stick to their own story, without downgrading already great games.
Kingdom Hearts without Final Fantasy Characters = no fans

Back