Which FF games "haven't" you played?

I finished FFVII, FFVIIDoC, FFVIII, X, X-2, XII and XIII

I am currently playing:
FF1 and 2, but don't have the mood to play it that often anymore.

Still have to play, III, IV, V, VI and IX

I've heard good things from a classmate about VI so I will definetely check that one out, also IX was on my list to buy right away from PSN once it came out, still didn't do that yet since I'm too lazy to put new money on my PSN account. xD

I also really want to play crisis core and dissidia, but I don't have a PSP T.T

Ones I haven't played an ounce of:
II
III
V
X-2
XI
XIII
XIV
Tactics
Crisis Core
Before Crisis
Dirge of Cerberus
IV: The After Years
Grimoire of the Rift
XII: Revenant Wings
Dissidia
Crystal Chronicles series
Chocobo series

And pretty much any other spinoff. However, I own III on the DS and am planning on playing it as soon as I finish IV on the DS. And I own DoC, and will play that as soon as possible as well :hmmm:

The only one I have played on multiple systems is IV.

Ones I have started but not finished: I, VIII, XII (I'm almost at the end, just finishing up sidequests :hmmm:)

Guess I have a lot of work to do :gasp: The only ones that will have to wait though are any that aren't on NES, SNES, DS, GBA, PS1, or PS2, I have no other systems and neither do I have the capability for PC gaming on my Netbook :/

The only one I haven't played is XI and I guess XIV if that's even out. Never kept track of the online ones. I guess you could say I haven't played XIII either, only got to try it for an hour or so.

I've played all of the main FF games in some shape or format. The kind I have not played though was the PSP versions of I and II, the SNES versions of III and IV, and both online PC versions of XI and XIV. Normally I feel like if I have a particular game no matter what console its on, I won't feel the need to get another copy from a different console just to see what it's like.

I've played all of the mainstream titles (excluding FFXIV as I do hate that game for reasons of my own). Ones I haven't played: Final Fantasy IV: The After Years Before Crisis -Final Fantasy VII- Dirge of Cerberus Lost Episode -Final Fantasy VII- Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift Crystal Defenders Crystal Defenders: Vanguard Storm Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon 2 Dice de Chocobo Chocobo Stallion Hataraku Chocobo Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light Final Fantasy Legends: Hikari to Yami no Senshi

i havent played 13 14 10two 11 what do you mean????? like tactics the ones that dont like have a number whatever??????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never played XI or XIV, and have no plans to. I have a strict no MMO policy, and nothing I've heard about those games encourages me to change it. I've also never touched well, any of the spinoff games other than the Compilation of VII stuff. Don't really have any plans to there, either. They seem less than inspiring.
The only one I haven't played at all is II. But I hear so many bad things about it that I have no interest in doing so.

I think II is worth a try! It's my favorite of the NES FFs, and the first FF to have a real plot. And I thought the battle system was kinda neat! But... you might want to play one of the remakes as they don't do the annoying things the original did, like taking away your strength stats when you gained magic stats and vice versa. Mind, I do still seem to be one of the only people who likes it...

You have people telling you you're missing out by not playing IV too? That's what I've been told when I said I haven't played IV yet. Funny, before this site I never heard anybody talk about IV.

To be honest I can't remember now if I've been told by anyone about missing out on any FF game. But I saw the gameplay of IV and knew its story before I actually had a go at it. I first tried VI and V and then decided to try IV as well, and I like all three of them, but VI more than the other two.

So far I haven't played XI and XIII and I don't really intend to. I just don't have the drive to play the games in the series that I used to. And I haven't played like any of the spin-offs. I don't know if we're counting them or not but I'm gonna count them anyway.

So far, I haven't played III or XIII. Both of which I want to play.

I also haven't played XI or XIV, and I don't intend to play either.

I haven't played any of the crystal chronicles games either...don't really plan on playing any of those either.

Haven't played Dissidia or crisis core...i do want to play these though.

Just Crystal Chronicles and The 4 Heroes of Light

I've completed most of the one's that i have played, I haven't played much of FFXI though i am not much of an Online fan and it didn't feel like a final fantasy. haven't completed Dissidia yet either

If we get into spin-off's, related titles etc.

Then I haven't played IV: The After Years, VII: Before Crisis, 4 Warriors of Light, any of the Crystal Chronicles, Mystic Quest, etc.

Finished:
- FFVI
-FFVII
-FFIX
-FFX (Best FF game ever)
-FFXIII
-FF Tactics( Amazing game)

PLAYING:
-FFXII ( Borrowed it...its ookay I gues)

Haven't touched ( Sadly :cry: )
-FFI
-FFII
-FFIII
-FFIV
-FV
-FFX-2

Will never play: ( Im not an MMO kinda guy)
-FFXI
-FFXIV

I haven't played any of the DS releases, FFV, and any entry in the Crystal Chronicles series. Any ones that haven't been released stateside can be included as well. No import for me. :sad3:

I haven't played I, II, IV, V, VI, XI or XIV. I do intend to play them all at some point, but I'm not really into the online ones where you have to subscribe. :gasp:

^They are great all right, but you are missing out by not trying out the others. So far I've enjoyed every FF game I played and I do tend to come back to them.

I havent played 1,2,3,11,X-2, Crisis Core or really any of the other spinoffs.. X-2 I might get one day when im bored and have spare money but I'm in no rush to play it..

1,2,3 I want to play but I dont think I have the right counsel for them.. If there is an english version of 1,2, or 3 for playstation let me know.. Crisis Core yet again I belive thats for PSP which I don't have :/..

Back