Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • other Yaoi pairing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm quite fond of the Aerti (AerithXTifa) pairing, I'll have to go with Cluffie. Hmm... maybe Clena (CloudXElena) would be nice too.

Maybe Clukki (CloudXMukki) could work too...

You all can guess but I'll say it anyways, Clerith.

It's quite obvious for logical and theroetical reason mixed together. I mean come on the guy is living in her church, obviously he isn't getting ready to defile Aerith's church by wedding Tifa in there >.<

I mean Cloud even feels that Aerith is the one that brought Denzel to him. Obvious he hasn't forgotten her and still wants to be with her if he's going to come to the conclusion that he was givin a child by her to protect and help.

There's more behind my logic when it comes to me liking this pairing but that would take hours >.< *is actually just being lazy cause she's playing Dance Dance Revolution*

I try to disregard the fact that Advent Children even exists when formulating opinions on this matter. It's best not to drag sequels and side stories into the original plot.

The message that Advent Children fails to deliver is that Cloud isn't the only person who loved Aerith in one way or another.
Given...everyone is wearing commemorative pink ribbons on their arms, but the whole focal point of AC is Cloud's anguish.

I still say that Sephiroth should get a chance with Aerith :mad:

The villains deserve some justice :monster:

Sephiroth is an angel, well a dark one but still an angel, and he died...twice...and Aeris is dead soo they are the perfect match :D

Supposedly Aerith and Sephiroth are both in the lifestream. I guess you're right JA...And actually, when I read that FF novel about Aerith's journey through the lifestream, I don't remember it mentioning an encounter with Sephiroth. =[

Supposedly Aerith and Sephiroth are both in the lifestream. I guess you're right JA...And actually, when I read that FF novel about Aerith's journey through the lifestream, I don't remember it mentioning an encounter with Sephiroth. =[

Also imagine Sephiroth without the influence of his past nor the J-Cells. He and Aeris are already dead, they are wandering the Lifestream and they are also linked to the world, though Sephiroth is a little too aggressive...

But imagine him, as a gentleman with Aeris :O

Cloud can stay with Tifa and enjoy her...ermm...no comments :P

It's not fair...everyone gives everything to Cloud and forger about poor Sephiroth :sad:

Well before he ever had a physical encounter with Jenova, his Jenova cells seemed to be dormant and he acted like a normal person. Supposedly he was a legendary hero before he lost control of himself.

I can't see people idolizing a jerk...he must have been an admirable and noble person at one point in time. ^__^

Cloud and Aeris is my pick.

Cloud was the soldier/mercanary who doesn't show too much emotion to his fellow man and Aeris is the opposite and much like Squall/Rinoa will open up his armor.

Cloud and Aeris. There are subtle things throughout the game that really help me lean toward this pairing. Even at the beginning before they got to know each other, Aeris is the only one who was able to make Cloud loosen up and laugh. When she says, "You're terrible." and they laugh together, it really showed the relaxation Cloud had with her. Of course there's the wonderful advice given by Cloud's mother to be with an older girlfriend. What wonderful advice that is. If Cloud stayed with Tifa there wouldn't be open communication either way. Atleast Aeris can communicate her feelings and open up Cloud a little bit too. Yuffie wouldn't be so bad other than her playfulness and immaturity might annoy Cloud a bit. (Yuffie is amazing!) Just little hints make me see that Cloud and Aeris should be together. I love the part in Cosmo Canyon when they're all around the fire, and Aeris says "I'm all alone now." and Cloud slips up and says "But I'm-
We're here for you, right?" =P and I love how I memorize this entire script. Anyway, Cloud and Aeris.

I don't really support any pairing, because what will be will be. Yeah, shoot me. :P

That's seriously what I believe, even after watching AC, and playing the game, I can't seem to come to a conclusion as to what will really transpire, as some people have already said elsewhere, it's necessary to appease either fanbase, or any fanbase for that matter, i.e. Clerith v. Cloti, or whatever.

Cleither.

Cluffie for me. I adore Yuffie, and seeing how Aerith dies and Tifa and Cloud still have no romantic thing going on, he might develop feelings for Yuffie. She's obviously fond of him, crying in his arms at Aerith's death, kissing his cheek at the gondola... At the very least, it would be a funny pairing.

As for yaoi, I've nothing against it, but I don't see Cloud with another guy, especially not Zack, Sephi or *shudders* Barrett. In the Honeybee Inn, he can't wait to get out of the tub, away from the guys...whether that's because he's afraid to admit he's gay or he really is straight is debatable. Personally, I don't see him as gay, and I'll leave it at that.:)

I don't really care, but I'll got for Clerith, cause it just seems sweeter than the others.^_^

Clerith.
Simply because of personality clash. They are complete opposites, and the
scene at the church when Cloud fell down and when they tried to escape was cute. And the date too
, I was moved.

I also think that Sephiroth and Aerith is a good pairing. Like other animes and television novellas where the bad-ass guy falls in love with a good, kind-hearted girl then he changes his ways and they'll live happily ever after (in the lifestream)

Last edited:
You forgot the Clessie pairing, Warb.:monster:

I think Jessie and Cloud are something that could've been, but one wouldn't refer to me as a "fan."

No wai!! Cloud screwing an alien chick without a head? Who wouldn't want to see that, Ryds? 8D

Remember that the date scene depends on how you react. For the (almost) last time...... Aerith loves Zack. Cloud loves Tifa.

Onoez... WWIII. As extremely logical as that may seem... Mark doesn't know what logic is when it comes to Clerithing. :monster:

Cloud and Zack. Mainly because I like yaoi pairings better, and they are more convincing as a couple than the other choices. Although I would like to see Cloud x Cid... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back