Help Where the fudge is Yuffie?

Captain Buggy

Ex-Soldier
Gil
And yes, i'm new to FVII

Basically I've gone and followed Yuffie, then gone and let her catch us in the cage. And now I have no idea what to do next. I've looked up the mountain at the back, I've been inside the house of cats, revisited all the other houses, but I'm at a loss. So without consulting a spoileriffic guide, what do I do next, and will I need to prepare for any boss fights before hand?

Doesnt she get kidnapped by Don Corneo? Owait, theres that secret room thingy across from her house, you have to bang the bell thing and the door opens up. Go there

You need to go to the northern end of Wutai, where Godo's house is (where you rest for free). There's a structure to your left which has an archway - pass through it, go up the stairs and hit the bell. A secret door will open and it's smooth sailing from there.

As for preparing for a boss fight, make sure you're set to go before you enter Da Cho.

Ah I shall do. Cheers guys!

It's times like these when I wish I had a bigger tv so I could see things a bit clearer, otherwise i'm squinting to pick out scenery from interactive objects.

No materia = bad timing for a boss

You may want to stock up on those items that cast magic since you are about to fight a boss with no materia. He can be a real pain. Just have limit breaks ready and those items (which I can't remember the names) that cast magic when used.

Another thing to be ready with is Barret's Mindblow (second level 1 limit break) which can give you a HUGE advantage over the boss, so I suggest you get that too if you haven't already, aside from that, have a healthy supply of healing items and make sure you're levelled up enough.

Back