WHERE DID MY NOSE GO!

LadyGagaWillEatU

HighBitchInCharge
Gil
Today, tyra banks told me im beautiful on the inside, and i shouldent worry what people say about, me and suddenly she scream!
I was all like, whats wrong tyra banks?
And she ran out the door screaming "MONSTER!!!!"
And i was like omgosh whats wrong.
Than micheal phelleps came and gave me a mirror and i saw I HAD NO NOSE!!!
where did it go?
i looked all over,intil rihana came and punched me in the face,and i passed out.
I woke up in a cottage and beyonce was standing over m.
I said "what are you doing beyonce?" and she said "im actually a vampire and im going to suck your blood!" i got sooo startled that i ran outside and the eagles came and flew me to there nest!!!
Weeeee!!!!!! but than they dropped me in a nest.
I was like 'whats going on, big eagle lady" and she said "im a man! im, going to eat you now!" so she ate me up in one bite, and inside i found adam lambert, in a trial, sueing a dog for using all his eye liner up.
Boy was i confused. espicially since the judge was spongebob squarepants
He saw me and said "Get out of my courtroom!" and shot me with a lazer that zapped me to parris.
Hannah montana walked outta shoe store, and said "where is your nose?"
Oh yea! i comepletely forgot. I thanked hannah montana for reminding me, and continued my quest to get my nose back.
I ran all the way to russia, and a prostitute was dancing around in her little pole dance place, and she had the most perfect nose, the most beautiful nose, MY nose.
"HEY, GIVE ME YOUR NOSE!" I scream but she didint speak english and only said
"budoogle moogle foogle!!!" and ran away.
I got so mad that i called taylor swift to track the prostitute.
She arived in no time at all and ran after her!
But than kayne west came and stopped her to interupt her, and the prostitue got away.
Boy was i mad.
I saw the prostitute on the top floor of a hotel, where she oushed perez hilton off,for changing his hair color too much, and than jumped off her self.
Russian people believe they can fly and boy did she learn a lesson.
I ran to hear and got my nose back and lived happily ever after......
Until jason derulo came and ate my hand,so i couldent do armpit farts anymore.
The end :horsebeat:

The moral is that some people need help and that maybe that help does not exist on our planet :griin:

to be completely honest with you, I think I would learn more about anything from staring at a piece of shit opposed to reading anything you write

I'm going to continue feeding you since I honestly have nothing else to do. This is how low I have sunk.

You're an awful poster, LGWEU

I'd be scared if something like this happened to me :hmmm: Hopefully this was just a dream you had?

Back