Where are you?

Don't get confused.

Well I'm playing a few ff games right now.

In ff 5 I'm on the big bridge and I think I'm doing good so far. I have every blue magic except for 1 or 2.

In ff6 I'm leveling in a forest with dinos. Good exp there. I almost got everyone on level 99!!

in FF 7 I went and tested my guide. So I did all Fort condor battles so far and got to pick who I dated. I'm headed to the temple of ancients but first I have to do a Fort condor battle... again.

FF8 I'm on some train tracks to go across seas. I got edea!!

FF 12 I'm fishing. Its one of the last things I got to do and don't want is to kill the rare game monsters with out knowing what I can steal potch ect.

ff tactics WAR of the lions - I just got bathier and I got him right when I could I'm heading down the road to get cloud soon. Just missed my first chance to get ultima.

Thats it I believe, your friend
~Sora~

Could be the last time I'm seen alive, I expect frustrating times ahead and Im not sure my BP can take it

Just finished the (fucking) Pharos. Place takes the piss. Next destination : Bahamut. Not that I'm going ther emind - my next port of call is probably Ultima.....I have 3 more hunts to do, plus whatever maybe availbable, if any after those...which looks like one more

I've got the rare game t find, need to complete the sky pirates den, attempt to get the bestest weapons (not holding my breath)

So basically, got alot of lose ends to tie up before i head off to finish the game..... I wonder howe long it takes me to give up >_>

So that's where I am, and where I expect on being for a good long while :gasp:

I've re-started Crisis Core as a New Game+ on Hard Mode (I'm a fool <_<).

Right now, I'm completing as many missions as humanly possible before progressing to chapter 4, in Banora village. I think I'm 7/8% through the missions already, which is not bad, I suppose - but the "easy" missions are really difficult. -__-

I'm playing FF4 atm, just started so i'm just past the Mist Cave and i picked up Rydia. I haven't completed this game i don't think (can't remember) so i wanted to beat it.

Also playing FF7 again and i'm in 7th Heaven atm just after the first mission =\ I decided to start abunch of FF's again because i've been bored of late. I might start up FFX again aswell.

Also almost finished FFT:WotL for the 4th time.. Just doing abit of Deep Dungeon before i continue on to do the ending.

FFVIII - I'm right before the part where you go to that concert that Selphie and everyone else planned for Squall because he got promoted. To me, in every Final Fantasy game, there's at least one stupid part that I think is pointless and boring. This is the part in FVIII for me. I know there's a reason it's there, and I think it's unique because you get to make your own band (kinda), but I just don't like it.

After this part is over, I'll continue my CC Card Group challenge and get the Carbuncle and Gilgamesh card. Then, I plan to do some other sidequests like the Shumi Village one and possibly the Odin (but not Tonberry) one and the Chocobo one. I'm only considering doing the Chocobo sidequest to get the card though.

FFX - Well, I have two files. On my first one, I've beaten the game. I did all the sidequests too, but thanks to walkthroughs. On my recent one (that I started an hour or so ago) I'm about to fight Geosgaeno and enter the ruins. It's great being able to understand the Al Bhed this early in the game because of the Al Bhed sphere things. It always annoyed me not understanding what they were saying, even though it's not important.

Well I'm playing FFVIII and I just defeated the jumbo cactuar. I'm supposed to go to esthar and meet Kiros but I want to do as much sidequests as I can before continuing on.

I'm playing FFII after losing about 4 hours' work (I failed a difficult mission and however I had more saves, the closest one was at 8 hours. But I played more than 12 hours, so I had to restart from 8 hours). I finally completed this failed mission (I helped Princess Hilda and Cid to escape from Dreadnought), and now I should go to get Ultima Tome. The pirates have already become my allies, yayy!:D

Back