Where are you from?

What continent do you live on?

• Total voters
Canada for me. I can't say I feel very Canadian however. Sometimes I wish I was born elsewhere, but that's another story. I guess this poll will end up with a lot of people coming from North America.

Threads have been merged. There was already an existing one that I dug up from the Meeting Room so I understand if it was a hard one to find. xD

Washington State, USA
Originally Born and raised in Austin Texas.

I want to go to Scotland, so if anyone wants to trade places for a while....

Sound, just tell me when.

The great granite city of aberdeen located in scotland.

Thats about as interesting as it gets

A little place called 'merica. :mokken: in a southern-ish state called Kentucky.

Born and raised in the great state of Washington, USA, North America, Earth.

Currently living in North Carolina, which is on the same planet. Usually.

I was born in Providence, Rhode Island in the United States. I spent most of my years in Warwick, Rhode Island. I now currently live in Groton, Connecticut, where I work as well.

Canada...

"Canada, fuck yeah!
It gets pretty warm then it gets pretty cold yeah!
Canada, fuck yeah!"

lol something i made up with my friends

Ah I wanna live in Canada so bad >.< But I'm still stuck in Frysland in the Netherlands.
I don't like it, though I'm glad I live in a small town in Frysland and not around Amsterdam or whatever

I think l delved in here before?

But ima post again, I currently reside in Victoria, Australia one of the 5 most southern regions on Earth and the last time I checked were are moving toward indonesia at 4 cm a year.

Philippines. Weather's pretty cold since it's that time of the year. It's the season to go to the highlands since people are taking advantage of the short cold season before the blistering heat comes. :D

USA

Hartland, WI (the most boring town in Wisconsin).

Nearest mall:25mi
Nearest Movie Theater: 10 mi
Nearest Strip Club:highfive::30 mi
Nearest Bar: 4mi (very little police traffic*wink*.)

Back