When did you last play the game?

Sargath

Gil
Hey, just wondering when you last played FFIX? Or are you currently playing it?

Since march for me, but I am considering playing it again. Been browsing youtube for FFIX music and it got me all nostalgic again! :p

To be exact I can't say exactly when... I'd say about 2 years ago by mid of 2008 maybe. That's what come in mind. btw I remember having played 14 times, godamit!:funnyface:

A couple of months ago, but I somehow lost interest and gave up on disc two. That's most likely due to starting University again for my second year and being swamped with assignments. However, I've still got my save file and would probably continue it during the Christmas holidays.

Uhh, day before yesterday.

I'm currently trying to
beat Hades in Memoria because I need more ethers befor I try to level a bit, as I'm still FAR too weak to beat Kuja, sadly.

I still think my favourite part is probably
Beatrix and Steiner fighting their way down the main street in Alexandria, before turning back. Not entirely sure why, could be the music, could be the "using Beatrix" part of it.

Yeah, I can't talk about games witohut talking about the storyline...

around march i think cuz i played it when it came out on psn for psp XD but really fancy playing it through again

some of the music in this is epic :)

Final Fantasy IX is by far my farviote ff ;)

Last edited:
Uhh, day before yesterday.

I'm currently trying to
beat Hades in Memoria because I need more ethers befor I try to level a bit, as I'm still FAR too weak to beat Kuja, sadly.

I still think my favourite part is probably
Beatrix and Steiner fighting their way down the main street in Alexandria, before turning back. Not entirely sure why, could be the music, could be the "using Beatrix" part of it.

Yeah, I can't talk about games witohut talking about the storyline...

Good old times when i played it on ps1. Like 4 years ago... now i have it on my psp. Made every party member lvl 70 at 2nd disc :D
Later steiner was so low level :D ^^

Last edited:
Wow, must have been about seven years ago. I'm actually planning to download it sometime in the near future onto my PSP. I've missed playing it actually.

I'm playing it right now for the first time. So far, it seems really good. :D Trying to find the Ragtimer has been powerleveling the characters. Lol.

I quit about a month ago. It got to the point that I was playing a half hour per week before I quit. It was right after the Festival of the Hunt, one of my favorite parts of the game. I got intrested in FF Tactics, so I gave up one to play the other, FF Tactics, which I am currently playing. FF9 is probably my most played FF, so I got tired of it relatively quickly.

I haven't touched FFIX since 8 months. Althrought it is a really good game, I never finished it. I must have restarted it at least 3 times, and I never finished disc 3. Anyway maybe during the christmas holiday I'll continue where I was 8 months ago or start a new game (again...)

Last month on my PSP. I just started playing Final Fantasy VII again. I plan on playing through 7, 8, and 9.

Last time I played it? Probably around 2 months ago, I'd say. Should probably get back to playing it again, though.

Last time was the year it was released (2000-2001 I think) but I still remember everything... it was the year I had really bad grades at school, 340+ hours on the 1st save slot.

I last played it a week ago, then I got distracted by new games but I will pick it up again next week in my holidays :D

I think somewhere between 6 to 9 months ago. I started it up and I found my file where I was at the very end. My friends showed up and we just kinda laughed at the semi-badly done splice of the in game graphics and the hi res graphics when Zidane's riding the the vines of the tree.

I'm currently playing it after buying and downloading it onto my PS3. While I still have the original discs, disk 1 is too scratched to be read by my PS2 system. Right now, I'm on Disc 4, working on leveling my main team of Vivi, Dagger, Zidane and Freya. So far I've stolen enough to get Zidane's Thievery attack to deal just over 5000 damage.Working on power leveling, and all of them are equipped with Auto-Haste, Auto-Regen, Level Up, Ability and Antibody, while Freya also has her Dragon Hunter on. Grinding on dragons on the planes above Bermecia.

Back