What was the last Trophy/Achievement you earned?

moogling

yaoi master ari
Veteran
Gil
I recently got Scorpio in WET.

This one was pretty annoying, actually. You had to kill every single scorpion in Rubi's boneyard. It was especially difficult because for some, you had to get up pretty high and with the scorpions being so small and mobile, it was hard to hit such a small target.

No Pressure, FIFA 2010.

Easy really, but nevertheless involving a long process in which you have to gain the full backing of the board members by beating opposition after opposition.

A decent idea that's been poorly executed really. If I've won my last 30 games by 4 or 5 goal margins confidence would be through the roof :hmph:

I told you to make it CX exclusive but whatever. Final Fantasy XIII treasure Hunter 80 G. Was one of the longest acheives I have ever done in life tbh But it was worth it and now I only need 1 more acheive in ff xiii which I wil work on today. Super street fighter IV tenpeat. Win 10 ranked matches in a row. Was pretty easy. 50G

I just got the Marksman trophy in Just Cause 2. That was apparently for killing 50 enemies with headshots. I was just sitting there amusing myself by practising headshots on enemies in the game when I got the trophy unintentionally. xD I'm going to stop it with the headshots now and start using the grappling hook to kill. It should create interesting results. xD

I just got the Master of the Inferno trophy from Dante's Inferno the other day. I beat the game on hard mode that's why it took me some time to finish the Gates of Hell arena and obtain the Gates of Hell trophy and finally the Platinum trophy.

Last edited:
Redeemed.
Attain 100% in the Single Player Game Completion stat. (Red Dead Redemption)

Quite a grinding trophy but fun to get the nonetheless, the only thing that was repetitive really was the bounty hunts because you aren't allowed to do the same one twice otherwise your % doesn't go up and it the hunts always seemed miles away. :rage:

I told you to make it CX exclusive but whatever.

what is it with you and manners?

Lat one I got, and wil probably have for a while is for beating XIII, I just dont have the motivation to play anything

what is it with you and manners?

Lat one I got, and wil probably have for a while is for beating XIII, I just dont have the motivation to play anything

Nah nothing Kelly. Its just I said it first on msn and then she said oh cx exclusive would be awesome but then she makes it public. Tis ok though.

Last acheive I earned was Win 30 Xbox live battles on Super street fighter IV and that was 20G

The last one I got was winning 50 deathmatches on UC2. It was really hard because all these people were trying to kill me and I was trying to kill them. But my team of guys managed to do more killings of them so we won which was great. But it was only bronze. I was dissapointed.

The last achievement I got was "Right of Way" in Alan Wake, which you get for driving over 15 Taken in a vehicle. Needless to say, I was very happy to get an achievement for something I did out of habit. Its only a 10 point one, but...eh, since when have I given a damn about my gamerscore anyway. XD

Last trophy I got was (I think) Upgrade Apprentice, in NIER. Upgrade five weapons to their maximum level...just one of the three upgrade trophies. The other two are for fifteen weapons and thirty weapons...I'll get back to doing it somewhen. But at the moment I have Eternal Sonata to play, and I'm not all that fussed about Platinuming it anyway...

Finally, I got the treasure hunter trophy today from FFXIII, also the superstar trophy and now I finally got platinum. I'm so happy I finally finished it 100 % x.x It took me weeks to get the treasure hunter trophy.

"Ghost of the Father" in Mass Effect 2

Nothing special or anything. Just an achievement for gaining the loyalty of Jacob Taylor.

Taste of the Witching Hour - 30G
Complete All Chapters on any Difficulty (Bayonetta)

I beat it on Easy, so it really wasn't that big of an achievement :hmmm: I'm hoping to play through it on harder difficulties once everything is settled here with my house :hmmm: I've really not gotten many Achievements lately... I've got most of them in most of my games >.<

Ehm, I believe my last trophy was from Resident evil 5. Not sure but I think it's the Lost in nighmares DLC trophy, that you have to complete it on professional. That one sucked, couldn't kill all the monsters there, that was too hard >.<

I just started Red Dead Redemption the other day and can I ask something? How long did it took you to obtain this trophy?
About 15-20 hours maybe. It's not a particularly long game, it shouldn't take you that long to get through the main missions it's more the other little bits that make it up the rest of the % such as bounties stuff that take a bit of a grind. :hmmm:

The Destruction Frenzy trophy was the last one I got. It's Just Cause 2 again of course.

It was awarded for destroying 30 objects in a minute. My inventory only has weapons such as grenades, machine guns and pistols - they were not enough to destroy things that quickly especially with enemies coming at me from all directions.

It just so happened I came across a minigun/chaingun in one of the military bases and it was simply a case of mindless blasting in all directions with that minigun at whatever I could see that could be destroyed, water towers, generators, watchtowers etc.

Infinite bullets are awesome. :ryan:

hmmmmm i ahve no idea what it was called.

But i got it on rdr multiplayer after killing argor251 :hmmm:

The 100 ranked matches achievement in marvel vs capcom 2,it was a bit tough but i made it with more wins then losses,hooray! i would wanna get back to the game one day.

About 15-20 hours maybe. It's not a particularly long game, it shouldn't take you that long to get through the main missions it's more the other little bits that make it up the rest of the % such as bounties stuff that take a bit of a grind. :hmmm:

I'm nearly there. 90.7%. And I'm a bit tired after finishing the bounties and the stranger missions :yawn: . Just got People Are Still Strange Trophy. I'm gonna rest for a while.

Back