What was the first console you ever bought?

What was the first console you ever bought?

• Sega Saturn

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Super Nintendo

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Sony PlayStation

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Sony PlayStation 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GameBoy Classic

• GameBoy Advance

• GameBoy Color

• GameBoy Advance SP

• Microsoft Xbox

• Other

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
For me, it was Super Nintendo and Sega Saturn but I'll choose Sega Saturn as I had it first.

Mine was the Sega Megadrive. I loved it, but my father sold it for a Sega Saturn along with all of my games. Was not happy becuase the Sega Saturn just wasn't my thing.

The first console I bought and got into was the SNES back when I was in 2nd grade. All the days spent getting sucked into it...good times.

The first ever console I bought was a lime-green Game boy color. The first game a bought for it was a Donkey Kong game.

I've never bought a console, but my first console in general was playstation, :P.

The first console we bought ever was a Super Nintendo. That was the console we had the most games for. Wow, those were cheesy, but I couldn't stop playing them! :lol:

The first we ever had was a Famicon, as far back as I can remember. It was my brother's really but still ;p The first I ever bought myself was a Playstation.

Mine was a gameboy classic. I miss that thing..
Really? I thought it was a sony system.
Those unoriginal people? No. I first got a Playstation when I moved. And what made you think that?
Cause there's a PS2 in the corner.
QUITE! I can't let them know I buy crap...

The first console I bought was the nintendo though I didn't play it much because I was very small.

Back