XBox What new 360 game are you excited for?

cornpops

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Tell me what new game you are exited for for the xbox 360 and why.

mine would be assassins creed 2. New guns and weapons, i hope this will help with the first ones problem, repetition

Hmm...not sure. I can't think of an Xbox 360 exclusive I'm excited for right off the top of my head.

Crackdown II is looking pretty promising, but I'm not exactly marking my calendar for it. Fable III's recently been announced, but that's way off.

Just Tales of Vesperia.

Sure, it's not a brand new release, but it's still something I'm waiting to play. The suspense of waiting for it to arrive in the mail is killing me. <_<

Edit: Though, come to think of it now... I've been taking glances at the new Magna Carta game. I've never played the Magna Carta series, might be a good time to start after finishing the games I've recently acquired.

You still haven't played Tales of Vesperia? Dude, talk about deprivation! I'd rather replay Tales of Vesperia than play any of the upcoming 360 games, to be honest.

Oh, I forgot. A non-exclusive 360 game I'm looking forward to is CoD: Modern Warfare II. Looks pretty badass.

You still haven't played Tales of Vesperia? Dude, talk about deprivation! I'd rather replay Tales of Vesperia than play any of the upcoming 360 games, to be honest.

Yeah, I just purchased my Xbox 360 Console last week. I was hoping that I could get it when I got my console, but every day I go to the store, they tell me they have 1 in stock in different locations all the time.

Been waiting about a week and a half for this game to be shipped to me ffs :monster:

Nothing really excites me on the Xbox 360 to be honest. Maybe if I were a boy, I would be more excited about Modern Warfare 2, but after hearing people go on all about it- it really did my head in.

The only games I have any interest in are Bayonetta, Fable III, Castlevania Lords of Shadow and Resonance of Fate. Project Natal is something I haven't heard much about, but the concept sounds much more interesting and innovative than the Wii.

I am most looking forward to Forza Motorsport 3 next friday for me in the UK. Besides that not much as I am starting to lack some serious money haha.

Mass Effect 2 and Assasins Creed 2 - Because I loved the previous games.
Borderlands - Its an RPG with a FPS combined and looks sexy as hell!
Alan Wake - Looks like a good head f**ker game. Gotta love em.
Ghostbusters - Im an 80s kid and love GB. Plus the demo was coolio.

I definitely cannot wait for Bioshock 2, Left 4 Dead 2, and Dragon Age.

Mod Edit: Can you please put more effort into your posts please. Such as why you are excited about these games, thanks =]

Last edited by a moderator:
another game came up, borderlands

It looks really interesting and fun. There really hasn't been a game like it before its a RPG mixed with a FPS. There is an uncountable amount of weapons and something that really caught my eye was that there is a skill tree for each of the four characters which is something which has not really been in any other FPS.

I plan to buy this game on thursday! I'm really excited!!! :awesome:

The biggest thing I'm excited for... is probably FFXIII. Which is sad, because I'll probably have a PS3 by then. I would be excited for Modern Warfare 2, but it's been hyped so much that I don't even care much about it. Sure, I'd like play it... But it's no longer something that I'd run to the store and make sure I get it on the first day.

Left 4 Dead 2 peeked my interest because the first game was pretty fun with friends. I'm not too sold on the second quite yet though -- I might rent it as I did with the first, but I'm already liking the crew from the first compared to the second. :/

Mass Effect 2 also looks good, and although I've beaten the game, I haven't really gotten fully immersed into it yet. So I can't say I'm really excited for the second game, but I do plan on getting it.

Fable 3 is probably the game I am anticipating the most at the moment. I know that Peter Molyneux always end up promising a bit more than he''s able to deliver in the end, but the things I've heard about Fable 3 so far still has me very excited :P

As far as non exclusives go, I'm really looking forward to Mass Effect 2. Mass Effect 1 is easily the best RPG in this generation, but if BioWare can polish off the combat system and get rid of those damn driving sequences while retaining the great storyline and atmosphere of the first game, the sequel could be even better!

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to Assasins Creed 2 (Like everyone else apparently!). I really enjoyed the first game, the story worked well, the gameplay was excellent.
I'm looking for forward to the new setting, I believe its in Italy?
The new weapons and whatnot look Brill!

Really Cant wait!

If Bethesda can be bothered to make Elder Scrolls V, I will get VERY excited. I love Oblivion with all my part because it's my favourite type of game: open-ended, enormous, bright with so much to do. Morrowind falls under the same category. An Elder Scrolls V will make me view the world as a beautiful place again. Maybe.

Until then, Mass Effect 2 is the one game I can't wait for either. I can't wait to see how a previous save slot in the first Mass Effect will be connected with the sequel as Bioware had promised. I deliberately refuse to learn much about it to see it all for myself when I get into it.

Left 4 Dead 2 - I played the first one, and may I say it was the most charged stuff I've played before. It was intense and hilarious at times too. Great to play with good friends.

Assassin's Creed 2 - Well I believe this is a number 1 on most people's list coming up. I hope they bring about a good story line, because all the sneaking around gets a little repetitive.

I'm planning on Either getting Dragon Ball Z: Raging Blast or Assassins' Creed II tomorrow. It's really hard to decide, because I love mah Dragon Ball Z, but the commercial for Assassins' Creed II that's been playing for the last month has just been mind-blowing.

I liked the Original Assassins Creed okay too, but as the above poster said, I hope there's some other reason to play it besides pickpocketing 10 throwing knives, throwing them at people, hiding in a haystack, doing it all over again, chasing a guy down and shoving a blade down his throat, and taking a feather or something across the blood coming out of his throat as proof that the deed has been done and taking it back to the Bureau. :wacky:

I mean, the game was fun to play for like 2 hours a day, but I'd like a reason to play it more consistently.

I mean, the game was fun to play for like 2 hours a day, but I'd like a reason to play it more consistently.

Yeeeeep, was the same way. I had to take many breaks, in order to get to the end.

I wouldn't mind adding Bioshock 2 to the list if it ever comes out. (I heard Feb 9th, 2010)

Why? well Bioshock one was amazing graphically but had a very twisted original plot. I could write an awesome game review, if I only had the time. Just the opening scene to Bioshock is enough to make me want to play all the way through it again.

In no particular order...

1) BioShock 2 - I loved the first BioShock: the atmosphere was intense, the splicers, whilst generic, were both freaky and absolutely hilarious (Sander Cohen's "Wild Bunny" still has me in stitches every time I even think about it) and the whole idea behind it was awesome. Andrew Ryan said a lot of things that made a twisted sort of sense. A sequel playing as a Big Daddy with a drill AND plasmids is definetely going to be good.

2) Bayonetta - I love hack-and-slash games like this. I was never keen on Devil May Cry, but I loved God of War. This looks like its going to be faster, flashier and a lot more fun. It also got a perfect score from Famitsu, and you don't see that every day.

3) Dante's Inferno - I've been interested in this game since I saw its slogan - "Go to Hell". I'm interested to see how far they've adapted it...

4) Darksiders: Wrath of War - I love post-apocalyptic scenarios, and the whole idea of the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse. The idea as playing as one of them is very, VERY appealing. Not to mention his sidekick is voiced by Mark Hamill.

5) Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - All they've released is the trailer, and that is more than enough to get me excited. The Castlevania series might not be my favourite series, but its definetely up there. The 3D Castlevania games have never been particularly good, however, this one could change that. That is my hope, anyway...
...oh, and there is the thought of fighting Death again, who is always harder than Dracula himself. Its always fun.

Yeeeeep, was the same way. I had to take many breaks, in order to get to the end.

This just in: Assassin's Creed II is nothing like the first game. Probably the most notable change is the character's improved pathfinding, which was just a pain in the ass in the first game :wacky:

so no more of that sitting there for 10 seconds while you're waiting to climb up onto the roof crap :monster:

Have to say though, I'd found the ending pretty disappointing. Like the first game, there's nothing to do after you beat the game. Well, in the first you don't really get a choice of doing anything, every time you load your completed game file you're stuck in a room <_<

But I'd decked out the Villa before I even beat the game, so that might be different for others. the only thing I'm really seeing that I can even do and have fun doing is unlocking the rest of the truth files which is a pain in the ass on my part, and hunting down all the friggin feathers D:

The game is definitely fun while it lasts, but the game plummets like a sack of bricks after you've beaten it :elmo:

I own both of these games now but I'll reply anyway.

I was really pumped for November to come around because of the releases of Assassin's Creed II and CoD: Modern Warfare 2.

I got both of them the days they came out and have had a blast with each of them. CoD I've been working for it's multiplayer, but then when I'm on my own I knock of AC2.

Back