What Font Do You Use?

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
Not sure if there's already an existing topic or if this is the right section but, whatever.

What font do you use on FFF? Or do you just not bother with using a custom font and stick to the default one?

At the moment, I'm using the font called Segoe Print - it's rather nice ^_^

When posting in the forums, I just use the default font settings, but in the shoutbox, I use Comic Sans MS.

The default settings work for me. Whenever I copy/paste someone's text, my own text takes on the same form.

...so I guess I sometimes use a variety of different fonts. haha

I use century Gothic in the shoutbox, I think this is just the default one veranda? I don't remember ever changing anything other than the colour anyway

But that's just reminded me to change to century gothic....so that's what I be using now :wacky:

I use century Gothic in the shoutbox, I think this is just the default one veranda? I don't remember ever changing anything other than the colour anyway

But that's just reminded me to change to century gothic....so that's what I be using now :wacky:
XD you mean verdana?
i just use the default one, i cant really be bothered changing it, tbh i didnt know you could untill now:neomon:
its not something i've ever thought of really

I use MS Trebuchet and some sort of color, too lazy to check what it is but obviously it is light blue. :pikamon:

And in the Shoutbox it's the same, only bolded.

i use whatever font is selected when i start typing my replies to a thread.

unless i want something to stand out then i change the font to whatever my mood sends me to

XD you mean verdana?
i just use the default one, i cant really be bothered changing it, tbh i didnt know you could untill now:neomon:
its not something i've ever thought of really

Hah, it's quite simple really. You can have it set up so that when you do type, it's in default, but once you submit your posts, it automatically changes to what font you prefer. In your User CP, go to Edit Options and scroll to the very bottom (Default Post Font Face). Type what font you want (I think it has to be the ones that are currently available here, which are only so few) and save your settings.

You can also do the same for Default Post Font Color...that way you don't have to manually change your font color every single time you make a post. Just make sure the "#" is also included (that is, if you're using hex codes).

Anyway, my font is currently Trebuchet MS. It's one of my favorite fonts.

Comic Sans is one of pretty fond of, but most of the time I just stick with a default one to keep it easily read by everyone else. If I tend to go fancy on fonts at times, it may screw up some stuff if I throw in symbols or what-not.

Bold Georgia, aligned right in diary entry form. Very becoming.

-Sir Balthier

Oh, now my font is Georgia and the default color. I was looking for something to match my greyscale avy/siggy combo, so here it is. It kind of reminds me of medievalness. :P

Whichever the default is...

I like Gothic and Book.... I would looooove it if we could upload fonts and use them. :3 I have a 'Ryuk's Handwriting' one I would love to use!

Just Verdana, I've never bothered with changing the font. As long as it's easy to read I don't really care which font I use.

I like all fonts for some reason. I think it's a matter of finding the right color to go along with the text.

Right now I'm using Century Gothic, which I think works well with darker tones.

Also, I can't use TNR. It's way too basic and boring.

Typically I use Franklin Gothic Medium and the default color.

I'm trying something new for a bit though...
Century Gothic with pink text.

I don't know how I like it. Seems rather big to me.

We'll see if I stick to this.

Back