What Final Fantasy VII Character are you most like?

interesting, I got a tie im considered equally like red XIII reno and tifa :eek:

You Scored as Red XIIIYou are most like Red XIII. You seem withdrawn to many people, but it's just because you are constantly in deep thought. People often ask you for advice, because you are rich with wisdom and understanding. You may be quiet, but everyone looks up to as a father-figure or role model.

Red XIII
85% Reno
85% Tifa
75% Sephiroth
70% Vincent
65% Cid
65% Barret
65% Rude
60% Elena
55% Cloud
55% Aeris
50% Yuffie
40% Cait Sith
35% President Rufus
30%
interesting indeed :)

There is a Reason why i Chose Vincent as my fav character... I can relate to him and here is Proof.

You Scored as VincentYou are most like Vincent. You enjoy being left alone most of the time because you don't like dealing with people. In a crowded room you would be best found leaning against the wall in a corner, trying as hard as you can to ignore what you believe to be pointless banter. You are extremely powerful though, and when you walk through a crowd of people, they move out of your way. However, it is a dark and lonely world for you, and you have probably forgotten how to smile.

Vincent 90% Red XIII 85% Cloud 85% Reno 70% President Rufus 65% Tifa 60% Barret 60% Elena 55% Rude 50% Sephiroth 50% Aeris 45% Cid 40% Cait Sith 30% Yuffie 20%

I'm most like Reno WAHEY!!

You Scored as Reno
You are most like Reno of the Turks. You have a very unique personality. You are easy to get along with, most of the time - but can possibly get annoying. You have a spirit that can never be broken, and that makes you an extraordinary person to watch progress through life. Maybe you haven't lived up to everyone's expectations, but that only makes you work all the harder to prove to everyone that you are a success - but it's more to prove to yourself.

Tifa90%
Reno90%
Elena80%
Red XIII75%
Rude75%
Barret70%
Vincent65%
Cid60%
Sephiroth55%
Cait Sith55%
Cloud55%
Aeris40%
President Rufus40%
Yuffie35%

You Scored as Reno You are most like Reno of the Turks. You have a very unique personality. You are easy to get along with, most of the time - but can possibly get annoying. You have a spirit that can never be broken, and that makes you an extraordinary person to watch progress through life. Maybe you haven't lived up to everyone's expectations, but that only makes you work all the harder to prove to everyone that you are a success - but it's more to prove to yourself.

Sephiroth 100%
Reno 100%
Elena 90%
Rude
90%
Cloud 90%
President Rufus
90%
Vincent 85%
Barret 80%
Tifa 75%
Cait Sith 70%
Aeris 70%
Cid 60%
Yuffie
50%
Red XIII 30%

Last edited:
Yes!!!
I got Sephiroth!!!

in second place, apprently I most like Tifa, but spehiroth followed right after :D

You Scored as Vincent
You are most like Vincent. You enjoy being left alone most of the time because you don't like dealing with people. In a crowded room you would be best found leaning against the wall in a corner, trying as hard as you can to ignore what you believe to be pointless banter. You are extremely powerful though, and when you walk through a crowd of people, they move out of your way. However, it is a dark and lonely world for you, and you have probably forgotten how to smile.
im 100% like vincent, such an honour :P

You Scored as Cid You are most like Cid. You love tobacco, and you love everything mechanical. You are definately considered to be "rough around the edges" because you may be slightly unclean and you may use a large amount of profanity. But the only reason you're dirty is because you work your hands to the bone and you love it. When you walk down the street it's very possible people utter behind your back "now that's a badass."

Cid65%Reno65%Vincent60%Red XIII55%Sephiroth55%Cloud55%Cait Sith45%Barret40%Tifa30%Elena25%Aeris25%Yuffie20%President Rufus20%Rude5%

... which is ironic... i smoke, and im a mechanic, and i need to shave lol

You Scored as Red XIII
You are most like Red XIII. You seem withdrawn to many people, but it's just because you are constantly in deep thought. People often ask you for advice, because you are rich with wisdom and understanding. You may be quiet, but everyone looks up to as a father-figure or role model.

Red XIII70%
Tifa65%
Barret60%
Rude55%
Cloud50%
Elena50%
Sephiroth50%
Reno50%
Cait Sith45%
Aeris40%
President
Rufus35%
Vincent35%
Cid35%
Yuffie25%

Wow I'm officially a role-model. Its defiately an interesting quiz for sure.

Reno - 85%

Rude - 75%
Tifa - 70%
President Rufus - 70%
Sephiroth - 65%
Barret - 60%
Yuffie - 60%
Cloud - 55%
Aerith - 55%
Cid - 45%
Red XIII - 30%
Vincent - 20%
Elena - 15%
Cait Sith - 10%

Bugger.

You Scored as Rude You are most like Rude of the Turks. You are hard to get along with because you think the most important thing in the world is yourself; and you want everyone to know it. You flaunt your talents or abilities, even if you aren't the best - and you never pass up the chance to show off.

85% Sephiroth
85% Reno
85% Rude
85% Tifa
80% President Rufus
70% Red XIII
70% Cloud
65% Elena
65% Aeris
65% Vincent
65% Cid
60% Barret
35% Yuffie
30% Cait Sith

You Scored as Reno
You are most like Reno of the Turks. You have a very unique personality. You are easy to get along with, most of the time - but can possibly get annoying. You have a spirit that can never be broken, and that makes you an extraordinary person to watch progress through life. Maybe you haven't lived up to everyone's expectations, but that only makes you work all the harder to prove to everyone that you are a success - but it's more to prove to yourself.

You Scored as Tifa
You are most like Tifa. You have a warm heart and you care about others - maybe even more so than you care about yourself. If it meant sacrificing excitement or glory to help someone in need, you would do it without a second thought. Your caring spirit makes others feel at ease around you. You are a motivator, and when you talk - people listen.
:tifa:
Oh well, I can't disagree but I didn't get my favorite character. Than again, I took a different quiz and got Zack so these quizzes vary I guess. XD
Favorite character = Nanaki

Heres my result.

You Scored as VincentYou are most like Vincent. You enjoy being left alone most of the time because you don't like dealing with people. In a crowded room you would be best found leaning against the wall in a corner, trying as hard as you can to ignore what you believe to be pointless banter. You are extremely powerful though, and when you walk through a crowd of people, they move out of your way. However, it is a dark and lonely world for you, and you have probably forgotten how to smile.

Vincent
65% Reno
65% Sephiroth
60% Aeris
60% Tifa
60% Rude
50% Elena
50% Cait Sith
45% Cloud
45% Red XIII
40% Cid
40% Barret
35% President Rufus
35% Yuffie
20%

Last edited:
You Scored as Red XIIIYou are most like Red XIII. You seem withdrawn to many people, but it's just because you are constantly in deep thought. People often ask you for advice, because you are rich with wisdom and understanding. You may be quiet, but everyone looks up to as a father-figure or role model.

Red XIII
75% Reno
55% Sephiroth
50% Elena
50% Tifa
50% Aeris
50% Cid
45% Cloud
45% President Rufus
40% Cait Sith
40% Vincent
35% Rude
35% Barret
20% Yuffie
10%

You Scored as Reno You are most like Reno of the Turks. You have a very unique personality. You are easy to get along with, most of the time - but can possibly get annoying. You have a spirit that can never be broken, and that makes you an extraordinary person to watch progress through life. Maybe you haven't lived up to everyone's expectations, but that only makes you work all the harder to prove to everyone that you are a success - but it's more to prove to yourself.

Reno
70%

60% Elena
50% Rude
50% Cloud
40% Vincent
40% President Rufus
30% Sephiroth
30% Red XIII
30% Cid
30% Barret
30% Yuffie
20% Aeris
10% Tifa

Oook, funny that I scored as Reno having his avatar and all, but that is not me lol.

You Scored as Reno

Reno 55%
Cait Sith 50%
Tifa 45%

:awesome:

You Scored as TifaYou are most like Tifa. You have a warm heart and you care about others - maybe even moreso than you care about yourself. If it meant sacrificing excitement or glory to help someone in need, you would do it without a second thought. Your caring spirit makes others feel at ease around you. You are a motivater, and when you talk - people listen.

Tifa 95%
Barrett 75%
Aerith 60%
Sepiroth 55%
Nanaki 55%
Cloud 55%
Reno 50%
Elena 45%
Cait Sith 40%
Cid 35%
Rude 35%
Rufus 25%
Vincent 20%
Yuffie 20%

Over 50% on Sephiroth... >___>;;

You are most like Red XIII. You seem withdrawn to many people, but it's just because you are constantly in deep thought. People often ask you for advice, because you are rich with wisdom and understanding. You may be quiet, but everyone looks up to as a father-figure or role model.

Red XIII100%
Tifa90%
Sephiroth85%
Elena80
%Reno70%
Vincent60%
Cid55%
Cait Sith55%
Cloud55%
Rude50%
President Rufus45%
Barret45%
Aeris40%
Yuffie0%

You Scored as Aeris
You are most like Aeris. You have a capacity for great love, and you show it gladly. You are very trusting, so others trust you very easily as well. You are outgoing and loveable, and you care for others far more than you care for yourself. You may have things about your past you're unsure of, but that doesn't stop you from forging a bright future. You have the wonderful ability of putting smiles on people's faces.

Aeris 85%Cloud80%Sephiroth80%Red XIII80%Reno75%Cid70%Rude70%Vincent65%Tifa65%Barret65%Elena45%Cait Sith45%Yuffie35%President Rufus

Back