What do you think?

it is definitely one of the best games, but it's also one I think a lot of people will not play due to it being an older game and the graphics being less than appealing unless of course they fire it up on one of the newer versions of the game like a handheld. It's got it all: amazing characters, killer plot, awesome music, and a villain worth getting pissed at (after laughing a few times at him).

Definitely ranks up in my top 5.

its up there...and i liked the entire cast. i think the biggest strength for FF6 is my personal weakness. i tend to not like stories that have too many people that can easily be the lead role.

Sorry for breaking the streak of love for this game, but I hate it. I personally think the game is shit to epic proportions. I've tried 3 different times to try and love the game because of how beloved it is. Each time I quit the game a few hours in. I just couldn't force myself to go through it. I just found it boring and uninteresting. Maybe someday I'll muster the strength to go through it and see how it plays out.

Back