What did you last eat?

I last ate hubba bubba. I guess i didn't really eat it, it's a bubble gum so I chewed it a lot until the flavour went away and now i am ready to spit it out.

Before that though I ate some chicken and chips :)

Maple & brown sugar oatmeal and a cup of joe. :D
I usually have oatmeal for breakfast. In fact, I hoard oatmeal. I buy it every time I go to the store and I go nuts when I see a new flavor. :O

sandwich

I just ate a couple of Peanut butter sandwiches and a piece of buffalo wings. I've paired it with a can of Budweiser. ;)

The thought of eating food lately has been rather displeasing, as I'm on a limited diet right now...so I really have to be careful about what I eat :damon:

However, I was able to eat two meals today. For breakfast I had two homestyle Eggo waffles with some creamy peanut butter spread on them...

...and for dinner just now I had some bow tie pasta with meatsauce and mozzerella cheese shreads on top. I chased it with some 7up and a half a bottle of Dasani water. The pasta was actually really good. I love pasta and I haven't had any in so long so finally a meal that actually makes me want to eat.

Just had diner a little while ago. My lady made chicken enchiladas. They were really good. I ate too much and now I feel sick. Looks like the toilet is going to be my friend again tonight.

Strawberries in plain yogurt! :) I'm somewhat addicted to plain yogurt at the moment... Flavoured is often too sweet. :(

a big arsed bowl of pasta and some tomatoey sauce shit. it was fucking glorious.

Think Il follow it up with some blueberries. Hummmm

Had some Taco Bell for lunch. They didn't mention the two free, painful bowel movements I would get with my meal. Very unsettling.

I last ate a Vegemite toast. Usually in the mornings I have been eating Peanut butter on toast but lately when I go to eat peanut butter it makes me want to vomit :hmmm: I wonder why... I am definitely not pregnant so it can't be that.

So I changed back to Vegemite again and did not want to spew. It was very good toast. :grin:

I had a crispy chicken salad for lunch at the diner down the street from work. It was delish with Italian dressing and tomatoes. Still feeling the Taco Bell though. *urp*

I actually had two very tasty meals today :britt:

For breakfast I had a bacon, egg, and provolone cheese sandwich on toasted ciabatta bread which was so fabulous and yummy from Panera's. I also had a pecan braid pastry with it...which is cinnamon swirls into a pastry with a few pecans on it. I had to pick off the one pecan on it though...I'm not allowed any nuts/seeds right now in my diet...so I guess its good that I only had the one to pluck off :wacky: I also had MY FIRST CUP OF COFFEE IN TWO WEEKS :rage: ...it was love at first taste all over again :inlove:

...and for lunch I had a ham and colby cheese sandwich on this fabulous bakery bread that I picked up today.

For breakfast this morning, my mother made me scrambled eggs with ketchup, and bacon along with some milk. I always had a fond of scrambled eggs instead of just regular eggs. I'm not a coffee drinker cause I hated it lol.

Lunch was just mainly a short one, I had last night's leftovers of Chinese food which is special lo mein (had noodles, along with shrimp, beef, and chicken) also a can of Caffeine Free Pepsi.

Rice Porridge :D Or in other words... Congee...
But I like to adapt it here and there... for my Breakfast version I add some sugar and honey which gives a sweet start to my day :P
Much different from dinner where I add tomato and soy... :awesome:

Nothing beats a good bowl of soup Im starting to eat alot of soup now for some reason, but I have to admit it was really good <3

Back