What did you last eat?

Had subway today with a mr. Pibb soda. I had a cold cut combo footlong with salami pepperoni bacon, jalapeno's provologne cheese, peppers mayo and mustard and pickles. Damn it was good.

I'm pretty short on food at the house at the moment but I scrounged together a salad a friend left.
It had blackberries, chopped strawberries, sunflower seeds and baked chicken breast.
The lettuce was iceberg lettuce. It was okay I'm not big on fruit salad and added some lemon juice and avocado ranch dressing.
The chicken was the big thing that got me I looooooove chicken. I really wish I had some salmon right now *drools*.

Shadowfax, I actually really, really, really dislike cake. :lew:

_____

Vegetable soup! Made it for a late dinner yesterday, since I think Olivia and I completely forgot to eat or something? :wacky: So we both went AFK and ate dinner at like 10/11PM, lol. I'm going to warm some up and eat, because that'll be the first thing I've eaten since yesterday!

We just got back home and had fish and chips from our favourite Fish and Chip shop.

If they ever go out of business I will cry. We usually only get it on Sunday's but I was really craving it today!

Then I poured myself a beautiful glass of bourbon and had some Peanut MnMs. :ryan:

tutti frutti fruit pastilles

I was surprised when I saw it being sold at my local store wow

Nasty like just completely dreadful and disgusting Campbell's chunky pizza soup. Got it from food bank and my goodness was it one of most terrible things I have ever tasted.

Truffle parmesan mac & cheese that I found in the organic frozen food section.

Holy Hell is was baller.

... And Lay's West Coast Truffle Fries Potato Chips.

They were pretty good. I'm not a huge carb-y/junk food eater- chocolate and sweets included. I honestly don't really like that stuff. It's good on occasion, but yeah. After eating that stuff, I feel mad bloated heh.

Chicken sandwich
For the third time this week... the baker asked me if I had a revange to take over chickens ^^

Don't have it often, but my wife and I had Subway for lunch. Use to eat it a lot more often, but it's been a while. Spicy Italian hoagie.

Parmesan chicken with gorgonzola pasta shells, a sweet and decadent chocolate peppermint cheesecake, and a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.

Haven't eaten today yet because I got distracted, and I'm kinda tired so I probably won't again until tomorrow evening.

Yesterday I had Subway though. It was awful!

Back