What did you do when Aeris died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, her death was spoiled for me so it wasn't such a big shock as it would have been if no spoilers had been shown. That being said: I was STILL really really SHOCKED. I liked Aeris! She was my favorite character, at that time, and it really struck me a blow. After she was gone, I felt a deep and profound sense of loss. Yes, I know it was just a game but still - I was really sad. :sad2: It gave me a good push to smash Sephiroth, in the end, and it was done with a great great deal of pleasure!

I have to admit, I cryed it was really upsetting because you just wern't expecting it.
I didn't use her that much unless needed but still it was just because of the storyline about her and Cloud. ; ;

I just kind of put Tifa back into my Party xD I was upset that I lost all of my armor I put on her but its all cool. My big brother had like the biggest crush on he so he cried like a little B*tch it was funny

To be honest, I had the PC version of the game. Morbid curiosity got ahold of me and started to poke around on the game disc in windows. I was at Gold Saucer in game before this curiosity grabbed me. It was then that a stumbled upon a movie file and opened it. It was cut scene of Sephiroth skewering Aeris. I was shocked that this cut scene was in the game and even after I passed that point in game, I thought that there had to be some way to revive her. On another note, I think that was the last time I poked around a game disc before actually completing the game.

I freaked out a lil bit. I imagined and then drawed,before killing JENOVA, cloud with his huge sword, screaming: You Mother F***in bitch! Ill rape you 20 times! eheh:neomon: i was 12

i just beat the crap out of Jenova out of anger for not being able to do it to Sephy, ah well killing Jenova was a nice raincheck.

Well, I was amazed at the beauty of the movie/fmv thing or w/e. Then I killed Jenova, went to bed and basically cried myself to sleep. The next day, I had been going on like 2 hours of sleep and continuous exposure to the TV. It was horrible, it went along with the sadness of her dying. Even though I already KNEW she was going to die. It was still sad. :(

When I saw her die, I just stared at the screen for a little bit thinking : 'did they really just do that?' when it sunk in I played on.

I just continued playing seeing that I didn't actually use Aerith since I didn't like her skills very much. -_-

I found it quite sad, she was a great character but I just kept playing and in any case it was hard to feel genuinely upset over the death of a pixelated midget. Maybe I'll have a cry or something if the remake rears its mythical head.

shouted: PWNED

and no, im not heartless. It was just the first thing that popped into my mind.

It was like, hey look thats Aerith.. why is she praying... why is the screen looking up O_O.. WHO THE HELL IS COMING DOWN.. OH..MY..GOD ITS SEPHIROTH :gasp: what is he do-.....DAMN THAT WAS SNEAKY

but yea, after a little while i did miss my little old healer :( i mean, i dont hate Aerith. I'm really fond of her and her character. it just was very amusing to me at the time XD i used her allot in battle and i mean ALLOT. she was even one of the most strongest in my team. so i it was amusing, then i felt confused, en than the greeving started XD

I told myself this:
Please! It's like a sailor less in a boat... A wimpy sailor.

Lol

Aeris, died so early, only on the first disc. It was a horrible, tragic event, that will cause people around the VG world to have nightmares. I wish Yuffie would have died! Anyways, post your opinion here. (And Sephiroth fanatics/Tifa lovers/Aeris haters, dont just write "I laughed 'cause she was worthless.")

Lets just when Aeris died, my trashcan was full of tissues. Lol jokes aside, my reaction looked something like this.

*Aeris dies*
Me: "Did something important just happen"?

XD

i got kind of angry when she died because she was like my second best character and i didn't want to the task where u could actually make aeris live but that is fucking hard as hell so i just continued on playing

When Aeris died I just kinda stared blankly into the screen like a zombie, watching to see wat happened next.

i didn't know it was coming so i was slightly annoyed and upset as she was one of my best characters at the time so i turned the ps2 off without saving which was stupid because i had to go through it again.

The first time Aerith died I was alittle sad about it but just alittle.Then during the second playthrough I started liking her character and after she died I think I shed a few tears.Honestly even though I have a love/hate relationship with her it was sad to see her die.

It's sad because that scene was played just right. The sad theme tuen came on at just the right moment. She died in just the right way. It was heartbreaking and became one of the best known scenes of video game history.

I didnt like her much during my first play through. Liked her better on my second, but still not a patch on Yuffie and Tifa. But it was still sad to see as it was brilliantly done. A true classic scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back