What cheered you up today?

Finding out I should be getting some money soon! Also the fact I now get 3 days to relax before I start some work.

I got paid, and there's only a few more days before I go and pick up Pokemon Black. Also, I found this funny, old video.

DON'T LOOK ETHEL!!!!!:gasp::oops::jon:

I've had yet another awesome day with my friend. Even though she's such a pain in the arse, that's what I love most about her. She's one of the most genuine people I've ever met and I do hope we remain friends for life.

I preordered Pokemon Black and as sad as it sounds, I'm going to some special event tomorrow. The manager in there was really nice and talked to us about the series for a while, so that was lovely.

Then we nipped into Gamestation and this guy let me have a go of the 3DS. Now I'd been on the edge about whether getting one or not, but I'm definitely going to get it. It's not even out til the end of March either! It was so much fun. I got to take a picture of the guy and got to shoot his face on balloons on the screen. Fun fun!

She also gave me a lovely friend bracelet. I haven't had such a smooth day like this for a long time.

I'm happy because I sold my car today!

My brother is buying it for $6000! So stoked!

I was hoping to give it to someone who would take care of it, because it is such an awesome car! Never given me any problems, which is why he wants it. XD His car keeps stalling at lights and such.

Dangerous much?

So yeah, so excited!

Bought a watch in town today which I'm chuffed with, it's well nice. Went to the library to loan out some books so I can do the law work at my flat rather then get up at half 7 and treck to the library to get a computer. Then got asked if I had a CV to hand in, funnily enough, at the same place I bought the watch but I had to decline because of the shifts. It's the though that counts though. :ryan:

This happiness is only going to last for like, an hour.
I can finally use 150x100 avatars . . . . . at least I'm making progress into the Glorious 150x150 Avatar Master Race . :rofl: It feels weird not having the height 150, but the width being 150 can actually look fancy the way I imagine it . :hmmm:
Oh happy moment. Now I just need another 500 points for the other 150 dimension. Joy. Happiness diminishing . :sad3:

Oh, but I've been assigned a new project today in English (group project. eeww) that requires we have to act out a scene in MacBeth. I'm actually excited to do that too since I can make the silliest impressions of some characters. :wacky:

I hepled a random person carry a huge wooden stand thing since they seemed to be stuggling with it, to their flat. She seemed to be struggling with it and it was quite a walk from uni to the flat so I offered to carry it. Apparently it was for an interior design thing for a uni assignment.

Helping people in general that you don't even know makes me feel happy and like I've just done a good thing really :)

What cheered me up today is how refreshed I have felt after I had a long overdue shave and shower. Especially the shower. :P

I always feel so good after getting cleaned up, gotta love that good, clean feeling~ ^_^

Well It's only 9:06am but for once I've had a realllllly long sleep and feel pretty decent about it, last few nights I've only been getting 3 hours and then having to go to work so woohoo! :awesome: I'm liking the idea of a shower and shave now as well. :mokken:

What cheered me up today was.....

...Drinking some cherry cola and playing a little of FFX.
Still feeling a bit down but it perked me up, y'know?
Might go for a nap to see if that will lift my spirits up. :3

I arrived into school this morning I was really tired and I went to meet my friends as usual, I meet up with them and we were talking for a bit and I noticed one of my friends trying to act as if he wasn't laughing I was looking at him and he was pointing towards one of my other friends, I stood looking at my other friend for a minute then I noticed he had shaved his own head and he left just enough hair for a mohawk, I fell to the floor laughing for 10 minutes because he had always had really long hair and I guess I got that big of a shock all I could do was laugh but my friend didn't mind and seeing his hair this morning really cheered me up which is great because I thought today was going to be a really bad day for me

Chatting with Mits is always a good way to cheer up. Specially if she is not paying attention to any original intention of a video what so ever, but notices everything else. Errrrr.

.....................It's even more hilarious when you realize after you re-read something it comes over sexual. I need an adult! :rofl:

I'm just happy because I've been feeling crappy lately...spent some time in the hospital earlier in the week...and now I'm finally starting to feel a little better.

I also got this really cool/expensive clarisonic face brush thing from amazon thats supposed to do wonders for your skin...so I'm really excited about using it tonight or this weekend. I'm probably weird getting excited about it. I have really decent skin to begin with but...I just like having pretty/soft skin :griin: This gadget might make it even better.

Also, I got another NetFlix movie in the mail today. The Town was what was next on our list, so we got that. I can't wait to sit down and watch it tonight :andry:

What cheered me up today.

i got paid yesterday.

I finally have enough money in the bank to get my car fixed.
Need to get new head gaskets for a 95' Subaru Legacy wagon.

I woke up thinking I really needed to start nailing this assessment for contract law but lo and behold I checked on blackboard and the assessment deadline was extended a week until the 25 March which is wicked as it means I can balance my portfolio pieces and my assessment :ryan:

Ah yeds. I was cheered up today. I found out that all my coursework for my Ancient History course on Ancient Egyptian and Greek art, which is a particularly brutal course is not due until the end of the semester. So until May I can ignore old art, which cheered me immensely.

Despite feeling so ill, it was nice to have such chatty and wonderful customers in work today. Some of them managed to make me laugh and put a smile on my face. It makes me appreciative that there are lovely people out there, despite all the pricks I have to face on a regular basis.

Back