What are you currently reading?

Currently Reading:
The Subtle Knife
Not as action packed as 'Northern Lights' and slightly slower paced but still a fantastic book nonetheless.

Last Read:
Northern Lights
Amazing book, and a gripping storyline. Definitely glad I read it.

Next Reading:
The Amber Spyglass
Convenient considering its a trilogy ^_^

Started reading Terry Pratchett's 'The Colour of Magic'. I'm going to start reading the entire Discworld series from the beginning since I've only read The Night Watch books as well as Mort and Hogfather.

I'm currently reading Sense and Sensibilty it's the first time I'm reading a Jane Austen book, it's interesting though not in the genre of the books I usually read

Im am now currently reading Star Wars: Republic Commando - Hard Contact. So far its a great book. Its gotta alot of information about Star Wars that i didnt know. Its a graphic novel about the clone troppers.

im currently working my way through James Patterson books, the ones with lindsay boxer in them, im currently part way through reading the 5th horseman, its a fantastic book

About finished up reading David Gemmell's Waylander. It was pretty good but it never really became as good as Legend and The King Beyond the Gate. Probably going to read either The Bourne Supremecy or The Shape of Things to Come next.

I just (re-)finished the Wheel of Time series... so sad that Robert Jordan died!!!
At least he left behind all the notes he had done on the last book, and a new author has been found...

I'm now (re-)starting the Otori series, I just got the (new) prequel book so I'm looking forward to reading that!

Currently reading Northern Lights, just past the halfway point now. Really good read and far better so far than the movie adaptation, mostly because the story is all there.

Angeles y Demonios (Angels & Demons) - Dan Brown

Wow! I wasn't expecting something as good at this!! It's really good and keep you on the edge!

persusion- Jane Austen
its surprisingly good, not the kind of book i though i would like, but despite my preconceptions i like it, i love the way she mocks the aristocracy and the elliot family

For school: Hotel Sorrento by Hannie Rayson. God I hate this book.

For enjoyment: Northern Lights by Philip Pullman. Its my favourite book! And it has been since it first came out!

I'm trying to finish The Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy. It's a really good book...

Currently, I'm reading Out by Natsuo Kirino.

It's about a woman who kills her husband, then tries to cover up the crime. When I bought this book, it was completely on impulse, because I haven't even heard about it.

I might read Eragon next....

I'm trying to finish The Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy. It's a really good book...
I've just finished the first book; right now I'm beginning with "[SIZE=-1]The Restaurant at the End of the Universe[/SIZE]" which i'll start reading tonight.

The first one was hilarious at some parts :D

Sadly I just read night I want to read dawn and...*can't remember the other one for some reason* The other book I am going to start... actually tonight is Battle Royale I heard it's very emotional and a very serious read. The thing is I can't find the novel anywhere, only thing I find is the Manga version but they say it's the same just more visual so I said w/e. I am not reading anything right now yet but that will change soon.

'Frankenstein' by Mary Shelley. A class requirement and the last of the books in the school AR list that I actually intended to read. We discuss it in class to clear up any confusion, which just shows me that I'm one of the only people that deserve to be in my COLLEGE PREP Senior Lit. Class, because the other people are confused over words like 'superfluous'.

CRAZY SHEET IM READING THAT TOO :wacky:

Frankenstein - Mary Shelley is what i r reading too xD

So far, only on chapter 5 but its a good book. I'm supposed to have read to chapter 10 by tuesday so that we can write a test. So far we have had 1 test and im pretty sure i bombed it cause i figured it be stuff about the chapter, not quotes, so i was screwed... Anyways great book, turns out that this book was written cause back in the day, Mary Shelley and some of her friends were bored so they decided to have a contest to see who could make the best horror story up, which turned out the be this great novel ^^

Im also trying to read a Star Wars novel too but i havent gotten very far cause of the book for English class

'Wintersmith' By Terry Pratchet, The guy is a genious, i've read almost all of the books in the discworld series, 'Small gods' absolutely owns! I highly recommend it! xD

Halo: First Strike, my 3rd of the 4 books ( or 5 but harvest is kinda boring, no spartans..)

48 laws of power and 33 strategies of war, it pay's to think strategically.

Back