what a sad ending

tidus78

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
did anyone else want to see tidus and yuna end up together? i mean damn, i was waiting for it the whole game....good ending, a little sad though

If you want the happy ending
involving those two
, play X-2. Now let me wait for the onslaught of replies stating a happy ending involving playing through X-2 is impossible, yadayadaydada...:tongue1:

It was a sad ending and I knew it couldn't be ending like this because that's why X-2 came around.

I actually wanted to see Tidus with Rikku together(I'm a Rikku fan so...).
But yeah ... the ending kinda shocked me ... though I kinda knew what was about to happen the moment the Fayth tells Tidus that he's a dream and that they are tired of dreaming.

Well, I've already heard of X-2 even before I've played X and have seen some of the trailers for that sequel, but still, yeah it was a sad ending and it really wasn't quite....'happy' as I expected it to be.

I suppose I was waiting for it, but it only added to the greatness of the ending, leaving a poignant moment, by having the two separated.

When I had finished the game, yes I had wished the two had gotten together.

Just go play X-2 and you will get your dreams and wishes. lol.

im looking for an explanation how to get this "good ending"... ive completed both and I got a crappy ending when i completed x2... I had to download it off the internet haha (ps... i also have the guide)

nope...

supposivly you just need to speak to the bartender aboard the celcius each time you get back on board (should be a total of 5 times) and you get to have the perfect ending at the end... true!?

Want to see Yuna and Tidus together again?

Go Youtube Final Fantasy X-2 Perfect Ending ...or 100%

both work. enjoy

it was sad and all, but i still say instead of making a dumbass sequel like X-2 they should have just made the perfect ending from X-2 an optional ending in X. they should have made it really hard to obtain too, it would have been better then X-2.

it was sad and all, but i still say instead of making a dumbass sequel like X-2 they should have just made the perfect ending from X-2 an optional ending in X. they should have made it really hard to obtain too, it would have been better then X-2.

I TOTALLY agree, when you dont get the best ending it ruins the whole storyline of both games, since thats what you got first time.. like I did.
:( Still havnt got him back officially!!

It just scared me how he matured and just accepted that he had to leave, didnt even try to fight it or anything. I wish they had kissed though :/
The music for the ending was gorgggg though, made me cry for months after :P

Last edited:
does anyone know if theres an alternate ending to final fantasy x? i've heard there was, but i havent seen a video of it anywhere

nope...

supposivly you just need to speak to the bartender aboard the celcius each time you get back on board (should be a total of 5 times) and you get to have the perfect ending at the end... true!?

Nope, that's just one of the things you have to do to build your percentage points. To get 100%, it's best to follow the strategy guide (even though there are a couple mistakes in it, if I remember correctly). There are a lot of miniscule things that have to be done to build it up, and will most often take a second or third play-through. I've got 99%, so I still haven't seen the Perfect Ending. But, as mentioned above, you can see it on YouTube.

Yes! It was sad ;_; I almost cried but knew if I did then my parents would probably think I'm a freak...more than they normally do!

Yes! It was sad ;_; I almost cried but knew if I did then my parents would probably think I'm a freak...more than they normally do!
lol common, anyone who didnt almost cry, that actualy got into the story (how could you not) has no heart

Yes, I wanted to see Tidus and Yuna happily together in the end and was saddened by the outcome in the end… Of course, that was before I knew about X-2.

The FFX ending was quite sad I remember crying at the end.

It was a perfect game I also liked FFX-2 but just alittle cause i wanted to know if tidus and yuna were gonna get back together and i saw the perfect ending and I guess they got back together.^_^

Back