WE CAN MAKE LOCH NESS MONSTER!! >:-D

DarkSquall

I LOVE LESBIANS!!
Veteran
Gil
I was going through the internet and I found the new issue for Maclean's. I noticed the front cover read Bringing dinosaurs back to life. I was all like OH YEA, THE PROVE ABOUT LOCH NESS WHORE!!

I started to read that part of the magazine. The thing that shocked me most was that by changing a line in the DNA of a chicken egg scientists can turn the chicken into a dinosaur. Of course the dinosaur will not be anything larger than a turkey.

The scientist that has found this out was also a scientist working on the movie of Jurassic park. the scientist hope that one day they will be able to make them the size of an emu. If you believe this post it. If you do not believe it post it. Post your thoughts. This can be an open discussion. Here is the front cover.

mac_cover_090824.jpg

Now who's the crazy? :gasp:

Have you got any of the info within that magazine? Like what they would do to make the dinosaur?

Sounds more like fantasy theory than anything practical that will ever be done sadly.

Just like the people that recently said they'll bring back the Neanderthals.

Argor said:
Still you at the moment.
awesome-1.png
Of course all of the geniuses called crazy at 1st -_-

I didn't read anything >_>

I took this topic from another guy who told me this crap :gasp:

I HATE READING

Last edited:
You know...Even the smiles can hurt ppl feelings, but not mine.

I'm making all of these meaningless threads so I can get my neg rep. Where are they?

Last edited:
We all love you too much for neg rep.

Or people hate you too much and don't want to give you what you want. :gonk:

Think of the SIZE of the chickenb breast if you plucked and cooked the fucker

Om nom nom...

Tbh, i kinda bealive this will be possible in the future. Maybe not the close future but sooner or later. im against this idea, they shouldn't be fucking with things like this. Everyone has seen how harmless Jurassic park started. Nature will find a way of getting us back. They are extict for a reason and so they should stay

Tbh, i kinda bealive this will be possible in the future. Maybe not the close future but sooner or later. im against this idea, they shouldn't be fucking with things like this. Everyone has seen how harmless Jurassic park started. Nature will find a way of getting us back. They are extict for a reason and so they should stay

...haha

He speaks the truth.

If we bring back the T-Rex he will eat us.

DS: Why the heck do you want neg rep so much?

If we bring back the T-Rex he will eat us.
Lol. But I think humans can kill a T-rex, can't they? I mean, wouldn't a lion eat you as well? But they are now live in a zoo like other animals

Back