Versus in 3D or Playstation Move?

noname1520

This is your friend card. Write anything you want!
Gil
Final Fantasy XIII Versus will someday be released. But with 3D and Playstation move out could Versus be the first Final Fantasy in 3D or compatible with Playstation Move?

It could be, but I hope not. Playstation Move looks promising but Square-Enix needs to steer clear of it, it's not developed for their type of games so shouldn't be included in them. As for 3D, I've have massing rumours point to it but it's all gimmicky in gaming imo.

3D could work I suppose. You'll need to fork out a lot for one of those 3DTVs, and I vaguely read from somewhere about an update that allows the PS3 to play games in 3D. It was something like that, but I could be wrong.

The Move? Who knows. It does totally depend on whether the game is made with the Move in mind as an optional way of playing. At the moment, that seems rather unlikely and since I'm not the biggest fan of motion-controls, I hope SE doesn't focus on it too much in the future.

It could be, but I hope not. Playstation Move looks promising but Square-Enix needs to steer clear of it, it's not developed for their type of games so shouldn't be included in them. As for 3D, I've have massing rumours point to it but it's all gimmicky in gaming imo.

Yeeeeeeah.......what he said.

We don't want a Wii esque Final Fantasy game, do we? Can you imagine the calamity that would be? I don't see that going anywhere and I am sure it would deter a lot of people from buying the probably great game.

3D wouldn't be bad, if it was done right and proper. I can see that going somewhere and it might attract gamers to the game. I wouldn't mind if they took that route, just not the Move route. Please, NO. :gonk:

3d and this move are both stupid. about 3% of the world has a TV capable of using the 3D and i just hate this motion crap that video gaming is adapting too. i wanna play the games comfortably not dancing around my living room.

C'mon Sullivan you wanna dance a little dontcha?

Sony appears to have there finger in every pie these days, but 3-D has potential to lead to holographic simulators in the future so any development towards that is a good thing IMO.

The Move could be played on Versus but that has been in Devo for a long time and it might be hard to find ways to incorporate it after the fact but if it was designed parallel
with Versus it might be good thing.

Honestly, my opinion is that I want to see a Final Fantasy game for the Move. Just not this one. It would also be awesome if it was available for BOTH 3D and regular.

Back