[V3] What's Your Mood?

Mood: excited :ryan:

Reason: Today the weather has been particularly weird... :hmmm: it's dark and cloudy yet, not cold at all. Well, I can't complain, I hate cold xD. Just seems strange considering its winter an all. Thats Texas for ya. It needs to rain though.

As for why i'm excited, tis because my PS3 has been shipped so, I hope to get it reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal soon. :3 And, tomorrows Christmas eve! Tis should be a rather fun day for me ^^

Just went to the store and played some cards. Watching the Red Wings as of now. Gonna eat soon :)

Sick

I swear to god if I catch this stomach flu I will kill everyone within a 100 mile radius. IF YOU ARE SICK, STAY THE FUCK HOME.

Fucking hell. :rage: I'm hoping I'm feeling a little sick in the stomach is because over indulged a little too much today. Whenever I go out to the grocery store and buy something I always dig into it even if I'm not hungry once I get home. Horrible habit.

Other than that... pretty excited for Christmas, obviously. I had better get working on that homework that was assigned for break, though. I don't want to end up rushing it last minute like I usually do.

Slightly tired.

I was having my best sleep for the last week then my sister charges into my room shouting at wanting to know where my brother's laptop is, I don't know, don't care and it's not yours. Now get out of my room and let me sleep! :rage:

Mood: Good

Reason: Its Christmas Eve, I'm refusing to do any studying for the next few days so I have kind of a break. Feels good :gonk:
I just bought my first lottery ticket ever :8F: a bit slow on the uptake, most people do it on their 16th birthday but noooo, I turned 16 ages ago and just didn't get round to it. Hopefully I'll get some beginners luck :8F:

Mood: Tired

Reason:
It's 3:45am on Christmas morning and Steve and I just finished watching Parent Trap. XD

I was wrapping presents from 9:30pm to midnight and then we had dinner and then a movie.

Such a long night!

I was so tempted to open a present each before going to bed but Steve wouldn't let me. XD

Merry Christmas to all! Off to bed now!

Aching.

It turns out that walking to football was actually more difficult than playing it in the snow. We had to take off our shoes and socks and wade through this ice cold, puddle-come-lake just to get there. :sad3: And playing in the snow is awful especially when it's about 4" deep :rage:

Mood: Good

Today was a good day. Woke up after 11 hours of sleep. Send a few special people a Christmas PM, and then got a gorgeous siggy from Ewan. :gonk: *Fondles it* Yeah, I'm pretty certain that ended my day well. :ryan:

Mood: Alright

Reason: I've had an OK-ish day, I guess. It really doesn't feel like Christmas, though...where have the last two weeks gone? Its quite worrying...although I am fairly excited about Christmas tomorrow. Even if it will be just like any other day...with presents. And probably godawful singing. And cooked breakfast.

Mood: Sleepy

Reason:
Went to bed at nearly 4am. Got up at 9am because my belly was hurting.

Feel a bit sick from dinner last night. =(

Gotta be off to the parents at midday for Christmas lunch. >.<

Hope we can be out of there soonish as we have to go to our mates after that.

Busy busy day!

Mood: Amazing

Reason: Christmas eve has been a really fun filled day xD. Watched a buncha Christmas movies and spent time with the family. Played a lot of board games as well =)

I also got my PS3 back so, I played that for a bit :ryan: Though, I lost all my damn data :/

Really looking forward to tomorrow, should be even more amazing.

Mood: Great. Just got back home from the Big Christmas Eve dinner and all the fun at my grandparents :yay: It was a hell of alot of fun. The food was so delicious also and Yeah it was crazy! I didnt really get anything but more money xD. Oh well more money= :ryan: 2 of my Uncles made complete fools out of themseles with the Kareoke machine :lew: Hahahahah I was laughing so much. Cousins made trouble as expected. But they were so calm later on and just walking about XD Crazy Christmas Eve night was crazy! xD It was a really great one also! Now I am going to stay up and then open the prezzies I have here in a few hours since it is oficially Christmas now :awesome:

Mood: Happy but tired

The family reunion for Christmas eve just finished at my parents' place. There was only my parents, my grandmother and my twin sisters. We have had a lot of fun together this year.:) The dinner was really good because my mom is an awesome cook. I have played some boggle with my sister in the afternoon and she beat the crap out of me.

We all played poker after dinner and I lost although i had my lucky hat and my sunglasses on :hmmm:. I received for Christmas over 150$ in gift certificates for Best Buy. I'll probably use those to buy an external hard drive. I also received some clothes and a nice stainless steel coffee mug. It was a really good evening overall and I should go to sleep soon because I have a bigger party tomorrow!

Mood: Vaguely amused

Reason: My mother and little brother are doing an absolutely godawful duet of Bare Neccessities, since someone bought my little brother the Disney Singstar game for the Wii. I'm torn between amusement at his singing (and doing pretty well, actually) and mild annoyance at her godawful racket...

Mood: Pretty Good!

Reason:
It's boxing day now and we're off to sort out a problem we had with one of our presents.

Our parents bought us three curtains in the size we asked for, but we misjudged the size of one of our windows, so we need to swap the size of one set.

It's going to be crazy down at the shopping centre though! I have never been to the shops on boxing day before, so I might make the best of it and try and grab a few bargains if I happen to see any.

Most of the stalls will be all packing up and more than likely selling things really cheap. >.<

Feeling Hungover.

However, the twist in this is I hardly touched any form of alcohol yesterday, I seem to be off with the thought of drinking lately. However, it was a really nice Christmas with the fam and Christmas dinner was unreal topped off with a nice early night. :ryan:

Mood: Quite good

Reason: Had a good day yesterday, but we've not had any water in our house since the 24th. The pipes froze overnight then and yesterday we had to take buckets of water from our poor next door neighbour :8F: And they haven't thawed yet :gonk:
Hopefully they'll thaw soon, I well want a shower, if I can't get one, I'm going next door :mokken:

Edit: :woo: about 5 minutes after I post this, our water starts up again.
:woo: :woo:

Mood: Relaxed

Reason: Didn't get a bad sleep after the events of yesterday. Let's just say I don't think we'll be going out for Christmas dinner again, especially after the hint of sarcasm one of the waitresses gave my mum. And she's not well today, so I've been looking after the dogs. Just been sat here watching the first season of The Vampire Diaries on demand on TV for the past few hours, onto the third episode now and enjoying this solitude.

Back