[V2] Which FF Game are you currently playing?

Just Started a new game on FFVII, Haven't played it since Crisis Core Advent children and Dirge of Cerberus came out so i need to refresh my memory

Playing Final Fantasy VIII for the 5th time. I'm currently in the part where you have to go to Esthar. After VIII I will probably finish IX for the first time.

At the moment i've got four on the go, Final Fantasy on the PSP: I've just beaten the evil man who's name begins with A and restored the elf prince, now im on my way to the dwarves. Final Fantasy IV on the DS: Im working my way up to saving Rosa after you get the earth crystal but im training its soo hard in that place. Final Fantasy VII on the PSone of course: I started again recently and im in the sewers after you dress up as a girl and trick the don and finally Final Fantasy X: I have to do the bevelle cloister of trails and its so tedious i really cba. Anyone else playing Final fantasy on the psp because i wanna know weather you think its worth the buy or not? or weather FF2 on the psp is better.

lady i need to say You are good i am also juggling four games 4 on the ds exsept i nee to kill zeromess 10 semore flux 10-2 zanekin gardein and 12 the green bounty hunter

Battling it out with my friend in study hall in Dissidia Final Fantasy. I'm using level 61 Emperor and she's using level 86 Zidane, but I'm still kicking her ass because I always trap her. You'd be laughing so hard if you saw us right now.

Numero six at the moment, but I'm also sort of playing seven and nine. I was somewhere in the middle of the second disk in seven, and I just killed Tiamat in Memoria in nine.
I'm having a bit of a six phase right now, though. Lots of drawings and what not.

I bought FFVI advance last week so I'm playing that right now.I'm at the floating continent and i can't wait to play the extra dungeon.

I,m also playing FFIV: The after years but I find it kind of boring because you have to start from scratch every time you start a new scenario.Maybe the last story will be better because you can import all your files from the previous scenarios.

FF IV on nds. It's really my first ff game compare all you ff expert out there. lol.

Mod Edit: A little bit more effort in your post, please. How are you finding the game? Good points, bad points?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished FFVII for the first time. Such a great game. Should have played it when I was little.

Now currently alternating between FFI and FFVI, playing for the first time.

I find FFI's music to be quite brilliant. FFVI's is beautiful too. The storyline for FFI is boring so far, but that's acceptable because it's the first title. FFVI's story is building up, but floating continent is annoying...

I wish that they can remake all the classic FF games to the same graphics as FFXIII. That way, the graphics will be less sore to the eyes. Not saying that I can't stand older games. Just that people like me enjoy things better in hi-def.

After I finish both, I will most likely continue with II to V, in order. Then I will try my best to find PS2 discs for FFX, FFX-2 and FFVIIDoG. It's extremely hard to find them nowadays in my area. Then I will daydream of playing FFXIII and FFVIICC >_>

Final fantasy VIII and I'm loving it so far. Played the game 5 hours today, I just passed the ballroom scene, I love that scene and I felt like a little kid when I was watching it xD
Most of the playtime so far I played triple triad, (I love collecting stuff >.<) and restarted the robot monster at Dollet.
Playing it for the fourth time now I believe, but it's as if it's new to me again, last time I played was a year ago.

Well....FF Crystal Bearers for the DS. Created a male and female Selkie characters, named them Lisa and Alex =P. Haevn't bothered going back to FFXIII, bit bored with it, and I will go back to FFXII soon enough, just got loads of games to play through. In fact, I'll go back to XII this week lol.

The DS game is pretty awesome,, quite cute. just levelling up at the moment.

I'm currently Playing IX and am enjoying it a lot :D
And have just started to play FF11 online.

I'm thinking of picking FF13 back up and trying to finish it too.

I guess I'm in the middle of FF4 in Japanese on an emulator, though I don't know how seriously I'm taking it; it's more of a joke, really.

Other than that, I've been meaning to play Final Fantasy IX again, but I can't decide whether or not I want to replay that or X or X-2. I don't care what anyone says: the first few years of the 21st century were very kind to the franchise.

I'm currently playing FF7
I was playing FF9
but my freaking memory card erased all my data
I felt so heart broken T____T
maybe I'll get around to it again after I'm done with 7

just started replaying ff7

[Mod Edit] Please add a bit more effort to your post in the future. Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That doesn't sound good; you should get your disc checked out. Moths can be dangerous. :mokken:

...:awesome:

Anyway, I'm still playing FFIX. I think I'm amost to Disc 4.

no i mean
The first time i played it were months ago
then did it taked me a few months to finally get to disc 2
cause i didnt knew how i had to defeat the summon of Lightning xD
but yea its getting better and better.:D

I am playing ff3, cause i am working on betting all of the ffs in order. For ff1 to ff13. I will try to play the online ones to if I get any money to pay for online.

At this time i play FFXII..I like it cause it was the start of a different combat style from the other FFs..I am playing this cause i stil havent bought a PS3 in order to play FFXIII..Also i like the free moving around the world collecting materials from loots,poach and steal from bestiary and it keep your interest for the game alive if u want to finish it at 100%...That's my point...I want to play the games and have finished them at their top lvl .. I like exploring the whole game and learning almost everything about it..

Back