Underworld: The War of the Immortals.

"Is Lucien alright?" Therak heard Ailia asking. He then simply took another ciggaret and answer her. "Yes. You shouldn't be woring about him. His lot stronger than just looks."

Therak stop taking another ciggaret, put it inside the pouch and opened the door to the base. All of the smells and growlings from within, became stronger than before. He quickly looked over to Ailia and made an entrance sign.

"We should enter for now. If you were attacked by one, more would be around. Safety first." Therak then entered inside the base, still holding the door for Ailia to enter.

Stephen drove through the gates of the Covent house and headed straight for the main entrance. as he pulled up he left his car parked outside and then headed in. He strode through the house confidently and thought about what he was doing back in this Vampire filled hell hole. he then strode up to Davidus and paused for a moment, knowing full well that his transparent barreled beretta was glowing with uv light, it was just hidden as it was in the holster "so Sire, is there a room i would be able to stay in, or am i on the couch?" he joked with a smirk.

"I know, for he taught me, he made a completely different person to what I was before...he has been a great teacher. I just..can't help but worry. Guess it's something new I discovered about myself."

The air was cold inside the base, but she put the cold to the back of her mind. She really hoped not to face another creature in the daytime again.

"What do we do now Therak? Do we have any orders?"

Amelia closed her eyes and pulled away, slamming Davidus' head against the wall as her face clouded over with fury and another unreadable expression.
"Are you insane?" she hissed into his ear. "Do you think I enjoy punishing you? Do you think I enjoy your little attitude, and your mockery of your feelings for me? Even if your feeling are real, as deathdealer, and personal guardian to Lady Amelia, it will not stand!" She flitted away.

"Is everything alright?" he asked softly.

Davidus shrugged his shoulders and sighed as he watched Amelia slink away, his eyes focused on her perfect backside..

He then suddenly was broke from his trance by "so Sire, is there a room i would be able to stay in, or am i on the couch?" coming from the side of him, he turned to face Steven..

"For god sakes man, are you still here?...take my room for the day since I wont be needing it and get out of my sight!" he snapped, and faced back in the direction he was before, still seemingly distracted by the younger Amelia..

"One day you'll realise....just you wait" he muttered to himself with a sly smile across his face partially showing his fangs, as he redonned his helmet and went back to concentrating on his duty, guarding the chamber door of the elder Amelia....

Last edited:
Stephen nodded and took his leave of Davidus, heading towards the room in which he would be staying, although he felt highly uncomfortable staying in a house full of blood sucking Vampires who probably want him for breakfast, It was the only way he could remain close enough to the vampires to make sure they didn't endanger to many Humans. Stephen lay on the bed and couldn't help but think about all the vampires in the house, he had a strange suspicion that he knew more than one of them, but he couldn't okace where from.

It was with long, purposeful strides that Raven walked into the holding cell of Lucis, Superbia held loosely in her hand as she approached the disgraced Deathdealer. Her hand swung out, back aiming for the vampires cheek as she growled like an animal, rage sparking behind her cold, pale blue eyes. "Bastard," she hissed, placing the pistol almost gently to his temple.

She was a cold hearted individual, with little or no care for anything other than herself. Or so many would think of her at least. However, she longed for the survival of her kind and the return of the lycans. If the werewolves were returned to them, her father would once again rule in his rightful position and the bastard Viktor would be placed under his commanding heel. Luxuria liked that thought. The Corvenus bloodline was, afterall, pure and untainted. And by that reckoning, the Corvenus line were the only ones fit to command.

"Just what the hell do you think you were playing at?" she asked, pressing the pistol a little harder into the side of his head as she bent to peer at him, perfect face mere inches from his own. "You could have done some serious harm to Mistress Amelia."

((Baaaahhhhhh))

"That bastard mercenary is a hybrid, and are you really gonna kill one of your families blood? hmmm?." Lucis looked up at Raven and spat in her face laughing all the while, with out warning he leapt up grabbed Ravens wrist and forearm and twisted it up behind her back, in an attempt to disarm her,whilst doing that he spoke almost as softly as a whisper on the wind into her ear and said "Did you hear what I said bitch, I am one of Marcus' own aswell." Lucis carried on twisting till he could hear a slight crack and let go.

His reaction was not one she had been expecting and so her mind was unable to counter as her arms was forced behind her. The pain was not severe, but it was there, enough to allow a small titter of laughter to tumble from her slightly parted lips. "The question is, Born or Bitten," Raven countered as a gentle gasp came from her throat as her wrist cracked.

That was one thing about Raven. Pain did not bother her. Infact, it only served to excite her in ways others could only dream about. The Corvenus massaged her wrist upon release before making her own move. She was a fluid as a snake as she shifted, coming up in one fluid motion behind Lucis. Superbia was reholstered, she had no need for it right now. Slender fingers traced his neck as her mouth neared it, her words barely more than a whisper.

"Do not try to best me," she spoke almost against the skin of his neck. She had taken up the position she typically used when feeding and yet she did not bite him. "If you truly are of the same blood as I, why do you serve that bastard?"

"I haven't got a clue I just don't want to become left out of the action." Lucis replied with a shrug of his shoulders. Lucis felt uncomfortable having someone that smooth that close to him for he didn't want anyone to notice the scar just beneath his shoulder on his back where he was "bitten" by the lycans that expiremented on him, he backed away and said to Raven "I can feel something different about that mercenary Amelia has hired, theres something about him that just doesnt add up for a "human"". Lucis then proceeded to tear his top off to make some makeshift bandages to cover the worst of the burnt flesh, and looked at Raven with a hint of hope in his eyes that she didn't move behind him again. As he did so Lucis spoke softly and said "So I guess this kind of makes you my sister. Doesnt it?".

Stephen had gotten bored lying in the empty room that belonged to Davidus, so he had holstered up his weapons and strapped them to his legs. He then went in search of the kitched to find himself some water, or something to drink. Stephen stumbled down into a dungeon like place and noticed that he had stumbled on Lucis' Cell and heard the suggestion of Stephen being a Hybrid. Stephen jumped out from his hiding spot with his UV Bullet gun drawn "I aint no hybrid, you sorry excuse for a vampire, trying to hide your own failure with talk of a hypothetical being" Stephen announced, a tone of anger in his voice.

"Me, I'm just an unlucky teenager who lost his home village in a raid by Lycans, and chose to fight against them" Stephen announced as his eyes began watering, the story was partly true after all, his village was slaughtered but by Vampires, lead by a man called. . . that was it, it was a surprise how Stephen didn't realize earlier. "I must go raven" Stephen announced as he bowed his head and headed back towards Lady Amelia's chamber.

As Stephen approached Davidus he gripped the handle of his Gun tighter "I must see Lady amelia, allow me passage" Stephen announced as he stepped closer to davidus and whispered "I know what you are, allow me to pass or i shall tell everyone" he announced, almost drawing out the last word.

"I know what you are, allow me to pass or i shall tell everyone" The words rang in Davidus'es head for a moment before a sudden flashback hit him, as if within an instant he remembered who the young "vampire" was in front of him...

He removed his helmet and grinned..."Ahhh, so your the sole survivor of that village! tell me how does it feel to be given the gift of eternal life by one of true blood!" the smile of Davidus began to alter as he allowed his facial features to alter for a second, soft fur grew upon his cheeks, and his ears moved upwards and grew outwards.

Within mere seconds he had shown Steven his true facial form....that of a bat, very much like Marcus....

"Do you honestly think blackmail would do you any good whelp?, do you think telling these pathetic naive vampires, the truth of who and what I am would serve you well?...your only going to create more problems for yourself" As Davidus continued a spark glinted in his eyes as his monsterous fangs grew larger....

"Afterall, do you honestly think that spoiled brat Raven would listen to you telling her some wild story about me being her brother and the naturally born son of Marcus?...I thought as much, if you want to be given audience with Amelia you must go through the proper avenues...seek out Raven since she is now the guard captain...I'm just a mere pawn afterall..."

Davidus finished his long winded speech and reverted his facial features back to there normal form before smirking sadistically, replacing his helmet back over his head and turning his back to Steven as a show of arogance...

Therak closed the door afterwards Ailia has enter. He walked through the long and smelly corridors. "There have been movements by our enemy. Scouts indicate that, there is a camp nearby here. Some of us we're deployed to go there."

Therak arrived at a hall-like space. He quickly turned to a door nearby and saw the saying: "HQ Center Room". He quickly opened and heard from a familiar voice. "Glad you could make it Therak." Said one of the Lycans in it. Therak tried to make a simple smile but, couldn't.

"I brought Ailia with me. We're ready." Therak said looking to rest of the Lycans. Therak knew Ailia's simple fear but, things had to be done in order for peace and quiet.

Stephen smirked at what Davidus had said, and his smirk turned into a full blown smile as he turned his back to Stephen. Stephen stepped in closer and un-holstered his UV bullet gun "Why is it that every time we seem to be near each other, we argue" Stephen stepped back and holstered his weapon as a couple of death dealers walked past "you see, someone in my current position could see you as my father, but then again, your just the pawn who was ordered to slaughter an entire village because your daddy couldn't handle that we were preparing to rise against him"

Stephen stopped smiling as his voice became more serious "little baby davidus, all pissed off because daddy wasn't around to watch him grow up" Stephen announced hoping to provoke a reaction from the self acclaimed pawn "me and you aren't so different you know" Stephen whispered in Davidus' ear "but then again, you wouldn't understand what happened to me after you sank your dirtly little fangs into my neck" Stephen pulled down the right side of his collar to show off the vampiric bite mark on his neck "This is what you did, this is what happened when you bit a teenager but didn't have the courage to finish him off"

Stephen then spun around and walked away "I shall return soon, with permission from Raven to see the lady Amelia" Stephen announced as he walked towards the dungeon.

"Courage....hmpfh...I gave him a gift and he talks about courage...how ungreatful...." Davidus muttered to himself as Steven left his presence, leaving the coridoor silent once more...

He stood silently for a moment standing vigilant on the door, when he suddenly felt a burning sensation at the back of his throat..

"Seems all this fun today has made me a little thirsty" he mentioned to himself, as he grabbed a radio walkie-talkie from his belt "Mind watching the door for an hour or so? I'm feeling a little peckish" He asked on the walkie-talkie, moments later another Deathdealer came and relieved him, Davidus nodded as thanks and made his way to the garage, nightfall had finally come and Davidus always like to feed early....

He stepped into the garage and opted on taking Raven's harley davidson motorcycle for a spin, grabbing the keys off the hook and revving it up loudly, the noise echoing through the halls.. "Well its only fair, she takes my captaincy, I take her bike" he exclaimed chuckling to himself as he pulled out of the garage into the courtyard and out into moonlit basked forest, making his way to london to feed....

Stephen heard the revving of the enigine and gritted his teeth "Great, nightfall again" stephen muttered as he changed the direction of his walking and headed back towards his car. as he got outside he walked towards his car and pulled the keys from his pocket "here we go again" Stephen muttered as he climbed into his car and started the egnition and drove out of the grounds, taking the same route as Davidus, Stephen didn't know weather to watch over Davidus, or find himself something to eat. Stephen tended to feed on the homless, people who wouldn't be missed. But Davidus, Davidus was a monster, Slaughtering Entire villages at the word of another.

Davidus pulled the bike into a dark alleyway near Soho square, there was a college nearby and with it being winter and nightfall coming earlier than usual at this time of year, Davidus would usually feed on students that were making there way from the nearby college.

The taste of the young warm blood always filled him with energy, as he would relish in the laments of his victims as he gouged out there juggular and fed heavily upon there fresh blood...

As he waited in the shadows, a young girl wearing a short skirt, revealing blouse and long brunette hair broke away from a group of students that had just left the college and she was heading his way...a smile crept across his face as he savored the alluring smell of her perfume and could taste the blood already, it was all too easy....

"Excuse me miss, I'm sorry to intrude but could you help me?...I seem to have dropped my keys, could you help me look for them?" he replied putting on his most pained expression and believable voice of worry, as the girl paused for a second, clenching tightly to her books and said "ok, where did you have them last?"

Davidus shook his head and motioned his hand pointing further into the alleyway...."I was just over there, when a cat startled me and I dropped them" he replied, forever the humble actor, he put on another expression of worry...

"Oh...let me see, ah here they are!" she replied as she bent down to pick the keys up, that Davidus had planted, only to turn around and see Davidus stood over her, with his fangs brandished in full view...

"Dont worry little one, this wont hurt....much!" Davidus chuckled as he covered the frightened girls mouth and prepared to sink his teeth into her neck...

Stephen's car screeched to a hault next to Raven's bike and he jumped out of the car, not even turning off the engine or shutting the drivers side door. He brandished his Beretta and pointed it at davidus, as he grew closer to the young girl. *Bang* Stephen pulled the trigger, making sure the bullet missed him and caused enough racket to draw the Vampires attention "get the fuck away from her Davidus" Stephen announced with the gun pointing directly at the vampire.

"Miss, the first chance you get run" Stephen announced to the petrified girl, it certainly wasn't a good night to be her, she stopped to help a stranger, nearly got eaten and was about to witness a horrifying fight if she didn't get away soon.

--------------------------------------------------
Richard - Why can't I get any rest!
--------------------------------------------------

It had been already whole day and a bit of night as well from the last conflict he had taken part of. He felt relieved and happy. The exhaustion caused by busy schedule of Corvinus was soon going to be forgotten and easier days would start if only he wouldn't run in to conflicts all the time. He was out taking a late walk. When he made his way to a dark and lonely alley, similar to the all others, he heard a scream of a young voice. Definitely human's.

'' Shit..'' He muttered and presumed something bad. Almost instantly he took out his UV gun and started running towards the center of trouble. Then, he stopped. Someone unknown and a deathdealer that every hunter regonizes.

'' Davidus ...'' He whispered in his mind and readied a mine of UV. He threw it and started running towards the girl. Almost the same moment Davidus noticed him, the mine exploded. Even if it didn't blind you for eternity, it certainly made you unable to see a thing for few seconds at least. He grabbed the girl and started running. He dropped another mine, just in case. Quickly he pushed the girl to a carbage bin and turned to the street where he had come from. His gun was ready, ready to shoot and ready to kill.

Last edited:
Davidus growled at Stephen for his interuption as he rose to his feet after the mine blast, he had just cost him his meal as the young girl escaped from his clutches and hid behind a nearby trash-can.

"Fool, do you have any idea how stupid that was to do that? I grow tired of you and your constant badgering of me.....come on!" Davidus roared in anger as he pulled his shirt off and threw his shades to the ground, with a huff he began to transform, his ears moving upwards, muzzle growing wider, wings forming upon his back, skin turning darker and fur appearing upon his body and cheeks.

"Enough of your games bounty hunter, you were a mistake, a mistake I'm going to correct!" Davidus lunged forward as he finished he sentence flapping his demonic bat-like wings and roaring loudly as he went to attack Stephen...

Back