Total noob looking to buy EVERY Final Fantasy game, minus online ones?

I'd recommend II to you, OP! I personally enjoyed the game. The levelling system isn't too bad IMO. Obviously, its not the best of the bunch... But, if you can pick up the PSP version cheap, give it a go!

Otherwise, 6 through 10 are good choices. ix is a good one, for sure!

Enjoy, play and make sure the come to your own conclusions about the games!

I'd recommend II to you, OP! I personally enjoyed the game. The levelling system isn't too bad IMO. Obviously, its not the best of the bunch... But, if you can pick up the PSP version cheap, give it a go!

I think FFII is probably the weakest in the series, but on the plus side, it's really different to all the rest. If the levelling system had been tweaked a little it could have been great. It's important to know where the series came from, and it's still really enjoyable.

I own the 2003 PlayStation re-release (released as Final Fantasy Origins). It has SNES quality graphics, so isn't too dissimilar to FFV in terms of visuals.

I would recommend in order and why
FINAL FANTASY 13 I love the story I found it fun and enjoyable the music is my favorite soundtrack in any game characters I liked and combat I found fun all in all great game in my opinion.
FINAL FANTASY 13-2 I still love the story the music is great the character I liked and the combat I still found fun in opinion great game to continue the trilogy and no spoilers but that ending the FEELS ARE REAL!
FINAL FANTASY 13 LIGHTNING RETURNS once again I still loved the story I liked the characters the combat is still fun and the music is still great and I didn't mind the timer in opinion best way they could of ended the trilogy
FINAL FANTASY TYPE 0 HD great story fun characters great music and enjoyable combat

so heres a short list and why of the final fantasy game i would recommend hope you enjoy and have fun

Back