Titan in Archylte Steppe

saajuk

Red Mage
Veteran
Gil
Do you ever get to actually fight that Huge titan walking around near the Archylte Steppe? Would make an awesome Mark!

No.

You don't fight him.

But you do go to his area later on when you've completed certain missions that open the path.

SPOILER =
His area is called the Faultwarrens and he makes you go on separate battles in his so called trials

Nope, there are a few missions where it has monsters for you to fight. Some dialogue is exchanged between it and the party though. Other than that, thats pretty much it sadly.

He reminds me of Diamond Weapon from FF7. I thought for sure I'd get to fight him by the end of the game...what a disappointment. :S Vercingetorix was challenging, but looked easy...whereas when you see Titan or one of the Weapons from FF7, you just know you're about to get pwned.

yea the second the pulse landing scene started and you see the dinosaurs wondering around an ur like "shit theyd be hard" then one gets eaten by a massive golem an ur like "WOOOOOOAH" two levels of huge mobs to fight...but since big adamantoise himself kills me in one hit clearly titan would be physically impossible...it would be a boring method of going inside him and destroying him if anything.

Back