Things Final Fantasy has taught you about Life.

Ewan

The mark of my deity shall scar thy D.N.A.
Veteran
Gil
Standing in lava doesn't hurt you, only walking through it does.
(FF I)

Note: This is just a bit of fun! I don't mean ACTUAL life lessons, just the funny side of the FF universe :D

Last edited:
FFVI taught me about friendship and trust because I was going through the same experiences as Terra.
FFVII taught me about personal loss and Aerith's death made me feel reall sad.
FFIX taught me about the youthful, joyful side to life.
FFX taught me about relations with the opposite sex.
FFX2 taught me about the opposite sex will be apart of my life.

etcetc. I didn't actually go through any of those emotions though >.> I just decided to pick bits out of the XIII suicide note, because it was appropriate to the thread >.>

I really cant think of anything its taught me tbh. Im much rather prefer to learn my lessons through real life. Final fantasy is a video game and however good it may be, its not real. IM not saying theres not good morals in the games because there is. Friendship, love, loss, betrayal etc bu i think ur better finding out thru the real world as oppose to trying to relate through a game.

[Final Fantasy IV :] Taught me to stand up for your rights, even if it means loosing something huge. It could work out in the end.
: Forgive your friends, they could be going through a rough time.
: When things go wrong. It's not the end of world, fight your way to get back on track instead of moping/ getting depressed.

[Final Fantasy V :] Be yourself and dress the way that you want to.
Who knows, you could be more popular than that stereotypical damsel in distress or Evil tree lord.

[Final Fantasy VI :] Don't let the past ruin your future.
: Even if you start out being the weak one of your group, fight your way, don't give up and you'll become the strongest !

[Final Fantasy VII :] Stay true to yourself, and be yourself.

[Final Fantasy VIII :] Friends may come and leave. But it's better to enjoy the memories with them, rather than getting depressed about them leaving/ dieing.

[Final Fantasy IX :] Take life a little more seriously.
: Care and support all of your friends and loved ones.

[Final Fantasy X :] If you have a ambition, just keep on moving forward. Crap may happen to ruin that ambition, it's realistic.

[Final Fantasy XII :] Age doesn't level intelligence, you can be 12/ 13 years old and still kick arse and fool older men.
: Things are never what they seem, and usually the media/ news is just one big, bunch of lies.

The series has taught me that we can all prosper through teamwork and hard determination and that we must help those in need and not to step on people as i make my way up the ladder of life

FF has taught me THE SEPHIROTH IDEOLOGY. Everyone else must GO.
The various spin offs have taught me that profit is the only thing that matters, not artistic integrity.
FFVII taught me that people love a plot with more holes in it than a collander, and if I ever want to make a successful video game I'll have to put in a character with spikey hair and a long sword.

Not much that I didn’t know already really, although the line in FFIX “You don’t need a reason to help someone” had an oddly surprising profound effect on me. Not sure why. It sort of changed the way I looked at things.

The series in general told me to pick up and keep whatever there is left on the floor, no matter how pricey it may be.

Another fact: That you can go into any house you deem fit, and take whatever you find there.

umm if you dress up like a clown and get sand on your shoes you can tell people to wipe it away ^___^

Thread Moved to Final Fantasy Fun

It taught me to save my life to a new file, before venturing into the unknown :gasp:

What Final Fantasy has taught me about life:
FF1- light will conquer all chaos and darkness
FF2- chocobos are great for moving around the world maps, and rebellion is one way out of hell.
FF7- to move on from the past and go on with the future (like Cloud did)
FF9- to live life to the fullest, and the fact that you don't need a reason to help people.

from all the famous moment in all of the Final Fantasy games:
stupid and silly things happen for a reason

not only that, but Final Fantasy has taught me how to start a new life of fangirling (just like i did) and Final Fantasy has taught me why it was better to be nerd than just like some of the others my age.

Last edited:
FF taught me me:
-It's okay to waltz into random people's homes
-Marbles can give you magic powers
-You don't have to worry about dieing if you remember to save
-Dogcat things can talk
-The way of the Jenova's Witness
-Remember to carry around Inn Coupons
-It is perfectly legal to sell weapons
-Phoenix Downs don't always work...

FFVII taught me that...

...making two animals have incestuous sex, and breed with each other always makes them superior to the rest of their kind.

...you can have a gay orgy with several men, cross dress, and still have women fall all over you.

...cats always have Irish accents.

...glowing balls give you power.

...that Hojo is one queer fellow.

Last edited:
Well, it taught me a few things:

- Better to train/practice/study while you have the opportunity, or you may find yourself doing it later anyway (after witnessing the "Game Over" and doing "Load Game") (FFXII, FFVIII, FFX, FFI)

- Steal from anyone! Just anyone! You can never know he/she/it has

- "We seek the meaning of life because we are mortal" (from FFIX).
It thaught me why I always ask myself "What is the meaning of life?"

- Don't be lazy and take with you as many items as you can get! Even if you think they are useless... (FFX)

Absolutely nothing, it's a videogame and I can't take it seriously enough to incorporate it into my life

Okay, now for the honest write-up

I learned from Zidane that being a positive person makes you a more interesting and pleasant person than a metrosexual emo, therefore I decided to become more positive.

I learned from Tidus that the world really does revolve around you, it's up to you to make the most of yourself.

Preparation is king.

Why leave it for tomorrow when you can do it today.

I learned these things..........I guess.

Just thought up of more.

.. All people in the world would never mind you walking right into their house and taking their stuff.

.. Most houses are not locked, and are accessible to anyone.

.. When in combat, you take turns to fight (For the older ones, that is)

.. If someone hits you too often, you may get into a super powerful mode and defeat them with awesome skills.

.. When using something to heal yourself, you throw it upwards, regardless of whether or not it's breakable.

.. (In the case of Tactics) Throwing objects with healing properties at others would always heal them, especially those in glass.

.. (In the case of Tactics) When receiving something that heals you, raise both hands.

It has taught me that if you are focused enough on your goals you can go for days without rest!

Tents are disposable after one use.

On a more serious note, strength is in numbers and you should never give up the fight if it's what your heart truly desires.

Back