The Shop That Never Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sean

I am the bone of my sword.....steel is my body and
Veteran
Gil
ShopBanner.png

It's existence a rumor amongst the members of FFF. This fantastical GFX shop provided those who have proven themselves worthy, a chance to request Signatures to use of the forums. They only need ask the mysterious entity who ran the shop, Ike. And those who wanted to join Ike and frolic in the darkness need only request as well. The Shop That Never Was. It's existence a mere folly.....

The Shop Guidelines.....

• You need 5 posts to request a signature.
  • This shop will only make signatures until one who makes avatars joins.
  • Please make sure to credit the one who made your signature in your sig. (ie: "This siggy, made by Ike")
  • DO NOT RIP any signature made here or the minions of Darkness will be at your door.
  • Follow forum guidelines when requesting a sig and have that thing called fun.

When requesting a signature....

Size: I need to know the size you want. The forum limit is 500 x 200, so anything below that would be perfect.

Theme/Render/etc: What you want the theme to be and any render you might have that you want in this piece. Please don't ask me to look for a render, because that is the customer's responsibility and the render that I find might not be to your liking.

Effects: Any effects you want in the signature (ie: Burning flames, Stars, etc)
I specialize in stars, so I can almost guarantee a good signature if you request them.

Text: Any text you want in the signature and if applicable, and special font you want as well. I will do my best on this part, as this shop is a way for me to provide for the members as well as further my graphic skills.

Border: Specify if you want a border and the color you want it to be.

Examples of my work....

sephgodsignaturecopy.png

cloudsiggyagaincopy.png

tifasiggycopy.png

aherocopy.png

That is all. Thanks for a signature can be in the form of reputation, no matter how small it may be. May we serve you the best we Darkness dwellers can :ryan:

Last edited:
Siggy 1:

Size: About the same size as the on that you made me before. Maybe slightly bigger.

Theme/Render:
front321.jpg
With a slightly darker mood.

Effects: You can bet your ass it's gotta have the flames.

Text: Raistlin Majere: Mage of High Sorcery
Font: Whatever font you used for the siggy you made me last time. I loved it. :yay:

Border: Surprise me. :mokken: Keep it in part of the foreboding mood. that's all I ask. O_O
-----------------------------------------------------------

Siggy 2:

Size: Same as above. :D

Theme/Render:
Raistlin_Majere_by_sigel_aka_kai.jpg
As dark as possible, please.

Effects: blue flames if possible. :jess:

Text: Rincewind
Font: Same as before, I really loved it. :yay:

Border: No, I'm serious, surprise me. :mokken: Foreboding of course. O_O

I'd like to request this as a signature please.

Artemisia.png

About the same size as my current sig if you can. Can it have an icy blue background (I'll settle for white if you can't get it.) with small bright sparkles of white floating through the picture and Persona written in red in the upper or middle left of the pic. Thanks.

Here are the sigs you guys wanted. Ringo, the Rincewind one was kind of hard to make dark and foreboding, but I tried my best. The font you wanted was also un-available as it corrupted my Photoshop >_< Sorry. Here are your two Sigs. If you need any changes, give me a holler :neomon:

Rincewindcopy.png

RaistlinSigcopy.png

Diar, here is your sig. The red Persona stands out a lot, so if you want it changed, just give me a holler :neomon:

PersonaSigcopy.png

I just wanted to post here to say your sigs are amazing :3 grreat job

Hmm, this isn't really a sig request but a bit of rendering on an rp character picture, though come to think of it I've got a sig in mind too.
RP pic: Change silver wing to black wing from second pic and change scythe to some form of rapier (suggestion 3rd pic) :
Basic Image: http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8980/kefaloniavonwittelsbach.jpg
2nd pic: http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2060/component.jpg
3rd pic: http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6119/weapondarkblade.jpg

Sig:
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/1517/wallpaperfinalfantasyxi.jpg
lightning placed over left hand side of sig and zoomed in so legs are not visible, only face, body, arms and hands (and gunblade) on right hand side is ffxii logo: http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3103/ffxiiilogo1.jpg
and the words: 'Fate Awaits You' in some fancy lettering (you pick font I dont mind)
If this is possible, thanks, if not, damn but thanks anyway

Hmm, this isn't really a sig request but a bit of rendering on an rp character picture, though come to think of it I've got a sig in mind too.
RP pic: Change silver wing to black wing from second pic and change scythe to some form of rapier (suggestion 3rd pic) :
Basic Image: http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8980/kefaloniavonwittelsbach.jpg
2nd pic: http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2060/component.jpg
3rd pic: http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6119/weapondarkblade.jpg

I don't know how to properly do the above yet. The Lightning signature I can do, but rendering and changing weapons, I can't do. Sorry >_<

I know this is a double post, just wanted to make sure that Reaper sees this.

Anyway, here is your signature, kind sir. Anything you need changed, just holler :monster:

LightningSiggyforReapercopy.png

one problem with the sig Ike, I can't seem to copy it using the ps3 and my pc isn't working...hmm, what to do?
good job though thanks

You've made some awesome sigs Sean, I'd be honoured if you could do one for me, I haven't had a proper signature pic in months, and I miss that, so if you could take my sig request it would be very much I appreciated, and I will +rep you for it. :awesome:

Size: If it is not too much trouble, 500x200. I have resized and cropped the pic I am going to provide so it is 200 height, so if it isn't wide, it would probably look funny for a signature...the exact size of the image I'm going to provide is 168x200.

Theme/Render/etc.: It is a Crimson Wolf signature, so I provide a resized and slightly cropped version of the pic I use to show his appearance.

n4yvwo.jpg

As for the theme, just a wide open field at night with some stars in the night sky above, because he enjoys looking up at the stars and the moon at night, so it would be most suitable for the character, and you specialize in stars, so yeah, I am hopeful this will be a great sig. ^_^

Effects: Stars. ;) Stars as in in the sky, not the five pointed shape that is nothing like the shape of any planet. xD

Text: The font can be whatever you think fits it best, whatever looks good, and unless you have something cool in mind for text, just the name Crimson Wolf. Oh, and I'd like for the color of the text to be, you guessed it, crimson, like the color of text in my posts here on FFF.

Border: I guess, if it looks good on it, if not though it is fine either way, don't want anything taking away from the quality of it, so basically just whatever looks best to you.

And whoa, you're getting quite the post count there, nice. I am closing in on top 50 posters, that is my current goal. :P

Last edited:
Here you go! :monster: The text stands out a great deal, so if you need it removed or changed, just give me a holler (y)

CrimsonWolfSiggycopy.png

*hollers* Why is the height a lot less? It's abnormally short, I don't think many signatures are less than 130 height... >_>

It has almost his entire ears cut off, it almost looks like some furry Goomba head with a snout without any ears really...which is weird. xP

Also, the stars look more like bubbles/water to me. I hope this all isn't too harsh, biggest thing is, well, I already went through the process of resizing the pic of Crimson Wolf, and cropping it (opposite order though I think), I don't think it needs to be adjusted from it's 168x200 size, seeing as the limit for the height is 200 I thought it would be perfect.

The beauty of a render is all that it is, it becomes a tad crippled when it is nearly cut in half, you know...and if it reaching to the peak of the limit allows for no border, really doesn't matter, only if it fit, by no means a necessity, not all sigs have 'em.

Apologies for the long post on it, just wanting to be clear with it, and doing so making this as easy as I can. It is just that if you read the full length description on his appearance and attire, you don't end up getting all that with this, the render still had a bit of the pants that he wears in it, and what trace of a paw you could see from his right arm is completely gone in the sig too.

Sorry if I sound fussy about it, but I don't know if I'm gonna have other sigs of him provided that it would be using that same render, and that would be somewhat pointless, so I'm kinda being extra picky about it. <.< Hope none of the comments have bothered you, I do very much appreciate you making a sig for me, it is much needed, I haven't had a proper signature pic in some three and a half months, never had one while I was Cerberus X. :ness:

Oh, and the Moonlight Warrior was cool, though yeah, it does stand out quite strong, probably might not hurt, but you don't have to worry about that if it is any trouble, the the font for the name is very nice, main thing is that Crimson Wolf is present in the signature, not Crim Wol (cut off... xD).

Last edited:
Don't be silly XD

I am happy that you know exactly what you want and aren't hesitant to ask for it. I am sorry for cropping Crimson Wolf like that, it is just that I have become accustomed to using smaller canvas's now. I happily remade the signature for you. If you still require any changed, just say the word :neomon:

CrimsonWolf2copy.png

No need at all, it is awesome. :awesome: Very nice, thanks a ton Sean. Yeah, I pretty much had in mind how I wanted it, I have this thing for visualizing my character is situations or environments, I thought this would look really cool for a sig, and thanks to you bringing that to life, it sure does. ^_^

Fifty thanks, my friend. :monster: *goes to put in signature*

Come on, I need some work in the thread. Here is one of my newest pieces to spark your interest in my shop :grin:

Xenas.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back