The Perpetual Twilight - Sign up & Discussion

No problem Danny. :elmo: Accepted obviously. <33

Damon <3 I'm leaving my history until we can talk about it.

Justin :gasp: Evil fooker :wacky: Accepted :monster:

Bellatrix =) I'm sure the Tyrant will appreciate your help ;)) Acceeeepted

Fix't up my own Bio, except fer History, which like I said, I'll do tomorrow after going over certain details with Damon :gasp:

If I could start out neutral as well... much appreciated

Name - Aron

Age - 17

Race - Celtic (appears human)

Gender - Male

Weapon - First Tsurugi (FFVII AC) 1 immense sword that converts into many other blades, view diagram. http://www.freewebs.com/finalfantasylast7/First Tsurugi.jpg Has been handed down through the bloodline from the first Celtic, who had the sword seem to fall from the sky, landing next to him, while on the battle field, all the way to the last one of the Celtic race, Aron.

Class - Celtic Warrior

Position - Traveler, searching for anyone of his race, as he seems to be the last Celtic.

Element - Lightning & Wind

Starting Ability - [Nado Blade] Starting with a spiraling technique between all targets, as he gradually gets faster, a tornado starts to form, as soon as the tornado forms, he then splits his sword into several blades, and the opponents and the blades get caught in the tornado, then after this has begun, he calls forth the lightning element to inflict damage as he also uses his base sword to attack enemies in the tornado.

Physical Description - (Apologies in advance for my U.S. standards of measure) Aron stands at 6 feet even and weighs no more than 180 lbs. He has basic short brown hair, he likes his hair out of his face, but doesn't mind growing sideburns. He's in top notch physical condition coming from many years of training. He wears nothing spectacular, a basic gray shirt bearing his family crest on the shoulder with his sword around his back, thick black pants that seem to have come from some sort of animal skin, and his own creation of leather shoes. He wears no protective armor aside from his sword which protects his back.

Personality - He is very outgoing, and will speak with just about anyone. He's not known for being in many groups of people as he travels alone, but he sometimes wishes he could stay and relax at a town, and never leave. He will do things "spur of the moment" most often, and hardly ever goes into anything with a plan. He strives for greatness, but is having a hard time finding his purpose.

History - Aron comes from a very little known race called the Celtics. He was born by his mother at the very end of the "Green War." He knows nothing of this war, who was against the Celtics or why, all he knows is his parents, and all other Celtics, died because of it. Him and his sister were living in the shambles of their house. As they hid in the corner, a dark shadow appeared and tried to take his sister. Aron grabbed his fathers sword and attacked with blind fury, next thing he knew, he was waking up in a place he didn't know, laying next to him was his fathers sword, but his sister was nowhere to be found. Since then, he has searched the world for information about the "Green War" and looking for any other Celtic survivors.

Last edited:
I'd rather not go too far off topic, but I would like to say, that before the First Tsurugi was even developed, I, and probably many others, have had the concept of a "Branching Off" Sword such as the Tsurugi, just never the mind to create one myself, therefore, the pre-made weapon is adequate. besides, i have a hard time being creative anyway....

Accepted A20 <3 xD Celtic. I luff yoo! -is Irish;-

Seems we are getting pretty even numbers Tipsy. =) It'll make things interesting ^^;

Me and Damon. :grumpy:

We're going to work on our histories tomorrow and then I'll get it started. ;))

Name: Kypneam Awageam
Race: Human
Weapon: Dark Triumph (A long sword totally black in color, from the hilt all the way to the tip. Looking at it could send shivers down your spine. A truly menacing blade that Kypneam has used nearly all his life as Dark General)
Title: Dark General
Element: Darkness
Starting Ability:The Dead Shall Rise (That's basically what he says when he does this spell. It calls to rise souls of the deceased to fight for him. What's good is that it is totally within his control, and all expertise the soul had when it was living will be manifested in this form too. However, these souls does not have strong physical resistance if summoned in large numbers.)

Physical Description: If any, Kypneam looks like a corpse, and could pass off as one if he chose to, considering his pale skin and disheveled hair. Very often, he appears in dark armour, and a matching black cloak with a hood that he always wears, hiding his face. This led to him to be nicknamed 'Death General' instead of the actual one 'Dark General'.

Personality: Cold, calm and coolheaded. Kypneam is fiercely loyal to Rhade and only answers to him. To the rest, he either ignores, or give the cold shoulder. His years under Rhade made him unfeeling, thus he has very little friends, and a lot of enemies.

History: Originally a child to a happy family in Umbra, he saw his own family get murdered by an unknown man at the age of 5. The murderer, however, decided to let him live, and even took him in. Thus went 2 years, and through this 2 years, he was educated in the way of the sword, and of magic. However, his intent to seek revenge never ceased, and when he finally perfected his ability, 'The Dead Shall Rise', he immediately used it against his foster father and killed him brutally.

Thereafter, he began wandering around aimlessly, offering his services as mercenary. And when he could not get payment via that method, he randomly killed people on the streets to get money to survive.

This went on for a good 3 years, thus earning him the name 'Death', for his ability. More people began hiring him as mercenary now (They didn't previously because they thought he was a little too young, at 7-10 years old..).

His 'fame' spreaded throughout Umbra, and sometimes, parents use his nickname to threaten rowdy kids into obedience.

However, he decided to continue the mercenary jobs would be 'boring' and 'mundane', thus, he approached the military at age 14, passing off successfully as someone older, thanks to his haggard appearance.

This was where he encountered Rhade. On several occassions, he came under the wing of this then 'Great General', who happened to be leading him. From him, he learnt various strategies, thus arming himself with military knowledge.

With it, followed loyalty to this charismatic figure, whom he secretly swore loyalty to. Thus, when the coup took place, he was running at the head of the rebels, becoming the first to reach the Queen and slay her in cold blood.

Thereafter, he received credit for this act, and was promoted to Captain. However, he was unsatisfied with this position, and worked his way up, killing some and framing others, to finally reach the position Dark General.

He was 25 at that time, and Rhade appreciated his talent (Especially his ability). Thus, 2 years later, when Umbra invaded Crystair, he was deeply involved, and was one of the core figures in bringing down Crystair.

However, his only regret in that mission was letting the Crown Prince off.

And the last key bad guy to the story appears! Thanks to Neliel Tu!

I changed my character so that she has a cloak. i was wondering whether our country has a symbol or not?

As it happens, it does. It's a silhouetted Tiger against a full moon. :gasp:

((It's the symbol I always use for Crystair. (I've used places from my novel I'm writing) :gasp: ))

Can I join please heres my character

Name: Stefan Serius

Physical:27

Race: Winged one

Weapon:The Death Maker(A long sword with a black blade,a sliver hilt with a skull at the end of it ans a sliver stripe on the blade )

Title:The Angel Of Death(if this ok to be)

Element: Spirit

Starting Ability: Death Taker(when someones is about to die you is dead this ability will let them die peacefully or painfully,rarely uses it,it just makes the heart slow down.)

Physical Description: He has long black hair that goes down to his ankles it goes in his eyes, gray dead looking eyes that change color depending on his mood,deathly pale,wears a earring of a cross in his ear and a cross around his neck that is black,wears a black armour that was made by the shadows a black cape.Wears a silver ring on his finger that is black with a skull in it,black boots,Black wings.

Personality: Cold hearted to people who whine about death and tell him not to take them away, agressive toward people who are inches from death but refuse to die and he has to kill them.

History:Both his parents were angels that lived in Crystair away from alot of people.They eventually had a baby boy that had black angel wings which shocked them because both parents had white wings.They researched about this and found out that one time every millium or more an angel would be born with black wings and a power to kill or send away the dead to the place where they belong.The parents were scared that he would end up killing him, the read more about it and he has an ablity that can put people dying in a place of peace instead of really killing them but slowing their heart to a moderate rate to even make them not dying anymore.When Stefan became five years old his parents never gave him love because of his deadly power.When he became 27 years old he killed his parents with his ablilty wgen they were dying of a deadly diease but made it painful.He left Crystair and lived in Umbra for the most of his life.He helped the king in the wars that had happened against Crystair.

Last edited:
Darkness isn't open to any characters but the Tyrant, Dark General and Solstice.

Spirit is the next best thing, I'm afraid.

And Tipsy <3 Tht's cool ^_^

I'm working on the opening post now. Damon and I will just edit out histories in later. After all, they affect no one but me and him anyway. Perhaps it'll be uncovered as the RP goes on.. I dunno, but it's quicker fer me to start it now than leaving you all waiting any longer to start. <_<;;

Nel stated that I could nag alittle ^^

There is a few things about you bio.
Nel gives the final go though.

Your race is an angel, I can not say that it was very well detailed ^^
Perhaps a little detail in there.

Your starting ability, this is way overpowered, not to mention G-modding. As if this attack is activated, and say my char is your enemy. Mu char dies there and then.
Such powers are not allowed.

Also, a general thing. Even if a character don't tell his age, and perhaps he even don't know himself.
It should always be stated regardless.

And in my mind, the story makes rather little sense ^^
How does one become an angel of death?

I will stop now, as No one asked me to criticize your character.

Fox makes valid points. Especially about the ability. Ripping a character up internally is just ... well, basically, sort of unfair on the player. Cos you know, torn apart organs = dead.

I'll get on finishing that post now. >_>

Well, besides the power, an angel seems pretty mych a winged one. I mean, they should appear the same, so why not jsut be one then? Since angel of death is just a title, then you could be the professional assassin for the evil side?

Tipsy also has a point. The Winged Ones are, quite literally, demonic angels. They gain a transformation when they mature. Also, it'd make things interesting for Solstice if she comes up against one of her own kind. ;))

Back