The Magic Of Final Fantasy VII

i loved it

i loved the game ^_^
i loved the story behind everyone and how well thought out everyone was ^_^
it's one of the few rpg's i've played that i wait out the storyline ^_^
normally i just skipp all the talking stuff and skip to game play.
but even after i played through it a tenth time (years ago, lol) i still loved the story ^_^
i wouldn't mind at all if they remade the game in better graphics, i'd love to run around in ffXII graphics, just aslong as they didn't screw with the game any.
i remember the remake of wild arms(one of my other favorite games) and they f-ed up not only the game mechanics, but the world map -_-
if they could give us a well programed remake or ffVII without changing anything besides graphics i'd buy it in a heartbeat.
although, i'm not sure if i'd want them to continue the game, or make a new game based on it.
i didn't like the vincent game at all, and i seen what they do to games sometimes when they remake them.
so i guess i have mixed fealings about it.

I have decided to play the game again, to see if the magic is still there, and I still love this game :)

Lessee... The magic of FFVII?

Given to the main characters via orbs called materia, they differ between different types of magic... Fire, Ice, Lightning, Sleep, Berzerk, Poison, Slow, Haste, etc...

xP

But, to be serious... It has just as much magic as any other well-written story... The characters are marvelously toned, and the theme is engaging.

Enchant? Eh...not sure if I'd use that word, but it was great playing through it. It was revolutionary because it released at the perfect time on a greatsystem still in the early stages of it's life and competing with the 64.

FFVII was great storyline-wise, with characters, and enemies you loved. It was emotionally epic and even newbies to the series fell inlove with the rest of the franchise after this game.

Every time I play this game I really get into the story, much more so than any of the others. So for me the magic is still there.

This game always has that special feeling when I play it. It always brings me back to the first time I got into it (FFVII is also the reason I got into Final Fantasy) and I get that feeling every time I play it.

Back