The "I'm stuck in a battle" thread

i am stuck in a battle in cyril/southern cyril beach

i am the flurry of dancing flames

my summon is unresponsive

I am stuck in a battle with Sonic and Lord Kaos at Zanarkand. Sonic won't go and he hasn't made a move in over 15 minutes.

Last edited:
I am stuck in a battle with the Wyvern (Boss) in the fortress of trials with dimmufan, he hasn't acted in 15 mins.

Centuar, Cyrill, I had to close the browser and I can't finish the fight. Name: Darkmast508

Last edited:
I'm stuck in a battle in one of them thar Jagd places. I tried to team up with Sever Off, but the server went shite right at the most inopportune of times. And that was about 14 hours ago. Anyways I wasn't expecting the party to still be in formation, especially since his name didn't appear in the party formation screen. I'm in a battle with Sever Off I need out. kthxbai.

EDIT: Nevermind. The battle was automatically deleted by the system.

Last edited:
RPG character name is Angof and I am stuck in a battle with Vlad and his Jester's on North Road.

It more like it tells me I have to be in the battle and yet won't put me into the battle...

ok i am at the nabius place and me and glash was fighting the guardian then he left after i died
we both used our user name for our names

*sigh* im stuck in a Triple Triad Battle. It says its Undefined turn >.> and our scores are

Me: Undefined
Vivi's: Undefined.

RPG Name = Rougee Lindra

Yes im a dumbass for trying the battles >.>

Back