DarkSquall

I LOVE LESBIANS!!
Veteran
Gil
Is it a bird?

Is it a plane?

No.

It's Superthread!!!

How do you people like the feminine shapes? What does a real woman look like?

Personally, I've never been a fan of the model-like girls. They're way to skinny to be considered feminine anymore. I like a woman who LOOKS like a woman. That doesn't mean the breasts should be enormous, not at all. I just like a girl that actually HAS hips and boobs.

BTW, I don't mean anything pervert with this thread. I'm just asking for opnions :)

haha i have like no standards...however what i prefer are the shorter ones, and not fat, thats all i would prefer lol

I like a man that's not a chauvinist twat :monster:

Me and my small tits will take our leave now :skunk:

hey small tits are no problem lol, for me anyways, i dated some smoll tited chicks b4

for me anyways, i dated some smoll tited chicks b4
I'm sorry dude...Nah, kiddin

I actually like the huge, big and mammoth breasts:awesome: . I couldn't say that at 1st coz you ppl were goin to shut it down if I did!

LD said:
How many girlfriends have you had?
In college...Damn I know my bro is gonna see this but hell. "2"

Jimmeh said:
You like big, hairy tits?
GFUS!! Hell was that?!!!

I like huge breats, but I don't like the melting one, though.

I think there's a problem when people start criticising skinny girls for not being 'real women', that's just not the way to go at all. Some people are naturally skinny, some are naturally bigger or big-boned, and some have faster metabolisms than others, and some just can't be assed exercising or dieting whereas some like to be active and have smaller apetites. I mean okay, we haven't completely got over the fixation with skinny girls in media, but plenty of people are accepting their bodies even if they have a little extra fat, but by going in the opposite direction and saying that skinny girls have crap bodies isn't going to make things any better. People shouldn't feel they have to aspire to be fat or thin, curvy or boyish, whatever. They should accept that plenty of body shapes are normal and you can look good as long as you feel happy with yourself. So shut up about skinny girls not being real women. :jtc:

It's fair enough having preferences though, we all have them. I prefer a slim, slender frame on females personally, and big guys.

I hate it when girls like big guys. Not every guy enjoys lifting weights, playing football, and wrestling with men. I don't want to be a big person, and I'm not, and I like it, but I don't like the fact that some people think the buffer, the better. It makes me feel such like a tiny person amongst giants. Bigger doesn't make them better people. It just makes them easily intimidating by default. It's like when a girl likes big guys, there's 0% chance of me with her just cuz she's that way... fuck my personality, amirite? :sad2:

Conversely, I'm 5'7" or so and don't like to date women taller than me, though I have before. It's just weird. >_> About the tits... a handful is enough for me. I don't get those enormous tit fetishes. They aren't a bad thing, it's just not something that's required.

Curvyness is a good thing, but I don't think modeling agencies take into consideration anyone's feelings but the producer's. :ness:

Back