Tales of FFF

Wulffe: Approved :cool: Great Character man.
Tifa_True _Lockheart: I hope she does some Good Jokes XD Welcome to the RP [Approved]

*Remember tha you an start at any location as long as you expose a brief description (just in case to avoid getting the strange idea that you are in the middle of nowhere XD)

I like the way you sometimes spell something wrong XD uh... Remember tha? Sorry I mean you did say to make a joke :D

I appologise, I didn't realise this thread existed until after I posted in the actual RP one, whoops!
I'll delete that post and post my bio and everything else here after :)

Name: Damo

Date of Birth: 4th June

Current Location: Balamb Garden - Located close to his hometown, Damo joined as a budding young warrior.

Hometown: Balamb

Appearance: He stands at a towering 6'3 and has a relatively muscular build. His hair is an earthy brown with a style reminiscent to that of Cloud's, one of his most prized features. With piercing sea blue eyes, it has been said that he can see into the soul of even the coldest man.

As a stereotypical 19 year old, Damo has an obsession for his appearance. He wears a charcoal jacket which covers a pristene white t-shirt. To match the rest of his attire, he wears a pair of black jeans and chunky black boots to complete the ensemble.

Personality: Far from serious, this young warrior has the heart of a lion, but the matuity of a monkey. His sense of humour is what blocks out the painful memories of his childhood and can come across as slightly brash and arrogant because of it.
Although he has problems trusting people, he has no problem interacting with them. The infectious sense of humour is what makes Damo so approachable and likeable. Not always something he is proud of.

~~~~

Equipment: Xzuri (Zoo-ree) and Xzura (Zoo-Ra): Dual Sai, holstered on the right and left thighs of Damo. Each Sai has a small 'D' etched on the handle, in blood red. Xzuri and Xzura were the names of his brothers, lost in devastating fire, but still alive in his mind and soul.

Proeliator (Latin for Warrior): A double barreled pistol, with solid silver bullets. Slightly larger than your everyday pistol, Proeliator is a massively powerful firearm, enough to damage even the strongest metal.

~~~~

Abilities: Chain Reaction- Xzuri and Xzura are plunged into the ground, causing two direct bolts of energy to shoot directly at the enemy. On impact, they are launched high into the air where it awaits the next step. Proeliator is then un-holstered and used to fire a barrage of flaming bullets at the enemy.

Brothers of Destuction- Xzuri and Xzura combine to repeatedly slash the target. The only time Damo allows himself to recall his past memories of his lost brothers; all of the pain is then channeled into the Sai. The extra damage is dealt by the spinning motion of the Sai and the speed of the attacks.

Rouen (Roo-on)- After Damo's HP becomes critical, his physical attack power doubles along with his defence. With a slight increase in speed, accuracy depleats slightly as a result. During Rouen, his eyes can be seen to change colour, changing to red.

Interzone- The power of fire is infused into all of Damo's weapons. Xzuri and Xzura are planted on each side of the target and create a wall of fire, surrounding the enemy. Damo then runs in a circle around the wall of fire, firing Proeliator constantly in it's direction. The bullets penetrate the wall and act as small metallic fireballs; travelling at a great speed.

~~~~

Abilities/Spells: Fire-A main element used to amplify the damage of Damo's abilities. Always seen as one of the most powerful elements in Damo's eyes, it can be friend or foe.

Haste- A normal haste spell used to quicken the actions/attacks of any selected person.

Flame Whirl- A tornado of flames, several metres high. Travelling at vicious speeds, not many can escape, let alone survive.

~~~~

History: Damo, resides from Balamb. A tranquil town with a small population. He was raised by his mother and two older brothers in a small house besides the ocean. The ocean became Damo's place of escape after the tragic loss of his brothers. The loss came courtesy of a fire, restricted to their house and their house only. Unknown to anyone how it started, the brothers were the only fatalities and to this day, Damo insists it was no accident; even if there was no proof. Despite being the young, nieve age of 10, he began to train intensively, day after day. His mother, who avoided the fire, responded to their deaths in a different manor. She became an empty shell of a woman. No advice, no love, no words for Damo.
Once he was old enough, Damo seeked refuge in Balamb Garden; the ideal place to become the warrior he aimed to become. To this very day, he has trained constantly, determind to become a SeeD. A warrior for Balamb.

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome, Julius.

And I dig your character, Damo. Glad you're here young man!

Name: Damo

Date of Birth: 4th June

Current Location: Balamb Garden - Located close to his hometown, Damo joined as a budding young warrior.

Hometown: Balamb

Appearance: He stands at a towering 6'3 and has a relatively muscular build. His hair is an earthy brown with a style reminiscent to that of Cloud's, one of his most prized features. With piercing sea blue eyes, it has been said that he can see into the soul of even the coldest man.

As a stereotypical 19 year old, Damo has an obsession for his appearance. He wears a charcoal jacket which covers a pristene white t-shirt. To match the rest of his attire, he wears a pair of black jeans and chunky black boots to complete the ensemble.

Personality: Far from serious, this young warrior has the heart of a lion, but the matuity of a monkey. His sense of humour is what blocks out the painful memories of his childhood and can come across as slightly brash and arrogant because of it.
Although he has problems trusting people, he has no problem interacting with them. The infectious sense of humour is what makes Damo so approachable and likeable. Not always something he is proud of.

~~~~

Equipment: Xzuri (Zoo-ree) and Xzura (Zoo-Ra): Dual Sai, holstered on the right and left thighs of Damo. Each Sai has a small 'D' etched on the handle, in blood red. Xzuri and Xzura were the names of his brothers, lost in devastating fire, but still alive in his mind and soul.

Proeliator (Latin for Warrior): A double barreled pistol, with solid silver bullets. Slightly larger than your everyday pistol, Proeliator is a massively powerful firearm, enough to damage even the strongest metal.

~~~~

Abilities: Chain Reaction- Xzuri and Xzura are plunged into the ground, causing two direct bolts of energy to shoot directly at the enemy. On impact, they are launched high into the air where it awaits the next step. Proeliator is then un-holstered and used to fire a barrage of flaming bullets at the enemy.

Brothers of Destuction- Xzuri and Xzura combine to repeatedly slash the target. The only time Damo allows himself to recall his past memories of his lost brothers; all of the pain is then channeled into the Sai. The extra damage is dealt by the spinning motion of the Sai and the speed of the attacks.

Rouen (Roo-on)- After Damo's HP becomes critical, his physical attack power doubles along with his defence. With a slight increase in speed, accuracy depleats slightly as a result. During Rouen, his eyes can be seen to change colour, changing to red.

Interzone- The power of fire is infused into all of Damo's weapons. Xzuri and Xzura are planted on each side of the target and create a wall of fire, surrounding the enemy. Damo then runs in a circle around the wall of fire, firing Proeliator constantly in it's direction. The bullets penetrate the wall and act as small metallic fireballs; travelling at a great speed.

~~~~

Abilities/Spells: Fire-A main element used to amplify the damage of Damo's abilities. Always seen as one of the most powerful elements in Damo's eyes, it can be friend or foe.

Haste- A normal haste spell used to quicken the actions/attacks of any selected person.

Flame Whirl- A tornado of flames, several metres high. Travelling at vicious speeds, not many can escape, let alone survive.

~~~~

History: Damo, resides from Balamb. A tranquil town with a small population. He was raised by his mother and two older brothers in a small house besides the ocean. The ocean became Damo's place of escape after the tragic loss of his brothers. The loss came courtesy of a fire, restricted to their house and their house only. Unknown to anyone how it started, the brothers were the only fatalities and to this day, Damo insists it was no accident; even if there was no proof. Despite being the young, nieve age of 10, he began to train intensively, day after day. His mother, who avoided the fire, responded to their deaths in a different manor. She became an empty shell of a woman. No advice, no love, no words for Damo.
Once he was old enough, Damo seeked refuge in Balamb Garden; the ideal place to become the warrior he aimed to become. To this very day, he has trained constantly, determind to become a SeeD. A warrior for Balamb.

I'm i too late to join

Name: darkswordprince

Race: Elf

Date of Birth: unknown(even he doesn't know but it was a long time ago)

Current Location: wutai

Hometown/Original Birthplace:
San D'Oria, this place is from ffxi game, i haven't play it, but i read allot about it. its an Elvann kingdom.

Clan: the seeds

Equipment:
twin short swords (the swords are 5ft long and have no special powers), and a long katana (like sephiroth's sword, this sword has no special powers.)

Appearance: stands 6ft tall, has a toned body type but is stronger than he looks. wears a black t-shirt with black pants and black high top steel toe boots, he also has cape that is midnight blue on the inside and black on the outside. his hair is long, sliver with blue highlights. his eyes are white as rice, people tend to look away when he looks them(only those that are scared of him).

Abilities:

dual- wield: master of using two swords at once

stealth: able to stay hidden from anyone, comes out it when he attacks his enemy. this move mainly use to scout and to escape from powerful enemies or when he needs to hide.

all low lvl magic: he knows all low level magic(like fire, water, wind, ice, thunder, and cure.).

vio kono dovo:(shadow ball) a large ball of black light emits from his right hand. these move's power is basest on how tired he is. if he is fully rested it can stop and repale back any projectiles aimed at him, he can only use this move twice a day, when used the second time he passes out from loss of energy.

Dark Flare: jumps high into the air and creates a ball of energy. the inner part of the ball is of fire element while outer part of the ball is of the darkness element . this move combines fire and dark elements together.

Swarms of Darkness:jumps high into the air and creates a large ball of dark energy. then fires 15 dark balls at multi. enemies. this move is mainly used to clear out big crowds of enemies. this is a non-element magic attack.

History: He didn't really a good childhood, he learned a forbidden magic when he was 10 years old, so his elders banished him from the village. he then started too travel the world and learned many things. when he turned 25 years old he joined the
assassin guild, killing people and monsters for money, he did that for about 20 years and quit. now he's just another adventure looking for a good fight. he also a wanted man, but no one know what he looks like.

Last edited:
Shenorai suggested that I join this wonderful roleplay, however, I'm debating which character to use and I am still in the process of designing some of my characters. =]

From what I've read in the roleplay, it looks as if you can just introduce yourself freely after submitting your bio here?

Indeed you can, Neph. However, the one rule is that your character must have your UserName somewhere in their name...

Warm regards,
~The Legendary Wullfe

Eh, considering she's known by at least three usernames, I imagine that she could just create a character and use the other two names as aliases.

Although, it would be hilarious if the character's real name was indeed 'Booger'. :lol:

EDIT: I just realized that I probably won't be the only one from the Knights of the Round after you join. At least I won't be the only one. :D

Last edited:
[[Keep in mind that this character is based on STL's original concept of the character Vegnya, mentioned already in the storyline. What ever seems implausible, incomprehensible, impractical, or just down right ridiculous, is merely my courtesy of expanding his ideas into something playable--I hope.]]

Name: Vegnya
Date of Birth: 6/23
Current Location:
Hometown/Original Birthplace: Bevelle, Spira
Clan: None
Equipment:
  • Weapons-
    -Longinus- A long staff especially designed for Vegnya. Its primary use is to aid a sorceress in battle, in both her magic and close combat. It has a pearl coating, and a top resembling a large fan. It conceals a blade within, allowing it to be used with just a twist of the staff. Unsheathing the blade makes the staff separate in two pieces, permitting Vegnya to duel wield if necessary.
  • Armor-
    -Mythril cover- an inner garment worn like a shirt. It prevents most blade attacks from piercing the skin, and dispels mid-level black magic upon casting. It covers her entire chest.
Appearance: Vegnya stands at 5'6"; has long, silky blond hair and porcelain skin. Her entire face is hidden behind a beautiful silver-colored mask that barely gives any light to her abysmal grey eyes. Her attire consists of mostly white suits and skirts, complete with a dress shirt and tie. Her skirts has a long slit which permits extensive leg movement. Her boots are of the same color as well. On top of it all, she dons a large robe of the same color, which drags behind her.

Abilities:
  • Doctorate of White Magic- Magical intellect; extensive knowledge and capability of almost every documented spell in the field of White Magic at a very high master level. This includes the basics, such as Shell, Protect, Nullification, Reflect, Holy, etc.
  • Caster Break- Enough energy is gathered into an offensive shield that can physically harm others and reflect spells.
  • Collection- A magical field that is impervious to offensive magic. It's covers a wide area, where only physical contact may harm the caster. Magic/mana is slowly drained by the offenders when inside of the field. The allocation of drained mana is fed directly to Vegnya.
  • Multi-Cast: As a powerful White Mage, Vegnya is able to cast spells consecutively at an alarming rate. While even the professionals suffer the "delay" between casts, Vegnya goes passed this and is capable of casting the same, or different spells virtually every second.
History: Having been born in Spira, Vegnya was orphaned at a very early age during Sin's reign of terror. Her only surviving relative was her older sister, Faith. Together, and like many other orphaned children, they were immediately taken in by forces of Bevelle, who defended Spira from the monstrous Sin. They were put in school, where the sisters had discovered their inherent skills in magic. It was at this time when the government of FFF had sent their aid to Spira, and teamed up with Bevelle in driving away Sin from coastal areas where civilization thrived. One day, diplomats of FFF had traveled to Spira. They happened to be observing the educational departments, and by luck they entered the classroom where Vegnya and Faith attended. Their excellence in magic was noticed by one of the diplomats, who then opted to take the two back to FFF. The diplomat was none other than Chancellor Aerith Reyshenlad Burrough, an executive member of the government of FFF. She adopted the two young girls with haste, hoping to avoid prolonging custody rights. Aerith, having no children of her own, and the girls without parents, the three didn't take long to bond like a real family. In place of there deceased parents, Aerith raised them and encouraged their excellence in magic---sometimes resulting in reconstruction of some areas in the castle. At the proper age she sent them to one of the finest schools in the land, where each sister obtained their highest degrees with honoris causa.

Since finishing graduate school, Vegnya and Faith were inducted into the Silverwing Castle, a realm of royalty. Because of their powerful practice with Magic, both were appointed honorary ranks of "Sorceress Superior," becomings heads of White and Black Magic. Since then they worked for the royal family as advisers and even served as heavy (though magical) calvary with the Royal Knights.

Last edited:
I'm working on my character Rhea still. ^__^
She has my username. ^__^

Vegnya: [Approved]
By the way I was thinking of adding this as part of the main storyline.
New Additions: Julius will have an evil twin brother!!! XD
The Return of the Darkness Part II<o:p></o:p>
-The <st1:place w:st="on">Reunion</st1:place>: The End of the Nightmare<o:p></o:p>
Theme Songs:<o:p></o:p>
-Divinity I: FFVII- Advent Children.
-Divinity II: FFVII –Advent Children.
-Gabranth’s Theme Song (Sad) : FFXII-The Song that was played after the battle of Basch against Gabranth before the ending.
<o:p> </o:p>
And so it began once again, the fated battle that would decide the fate of our world. A battle for honor, pride, redemption and revenge…..
It is quite ironic, how in the location where it all began will be the same place where the beginning of the end will commence. A warrior surrounded by darkness was seen entering the old cathedral, the place in which Gaaramaster and Riku were last seen fighting. The weather was changing, the sky was turning dark and thunders filled the air seemingly due to amount of resentment being gathered in this place throughout all this years. The sounds of the door knob being turned by the hand of this dark entity filled the ever silent cathedral once again. The dark man, enveloped with a dense mist, as if this warrior was only made of pure darkness. He removed the hood covering his head, revealing a young man with silky silver hair falling on his forehead and on his shoulders, he had blue eyes filled with the purest form of grudge, his nose was small and pointy in the end, and his mouth was thin. The young man was apparently an adolescent, though it seems that he has suffered a lot and so his heart was devastated, corrupted and filled with a deepening sorrow.
The young man continued his way through the cathedral, passing by the benches that were placed at both sides of the main hall though they were all scattered throughout the hall. Suddenly he stood before an old statue of a knight, whose sword was pointing to the entrance. The man stared at the statue for a few moments silently; the only thing being heard was the echoes of his own beating heart. That small remnant of humanity, beating inside that cold chest covered by a dark steel armor sure there was something inside this young man trying to change, something trying to escape from this darkness. A single tear fell from the man’s right eye and on the floor. The young man turned his face to the ground and stared at the small drop of sorrow lying as evidence that somewhere inside that dark armor there was a living being trying to escape.
Suddenly the silence was shattered by the sound of the doors of the cathedral being slammed wide open by a young blonde man. His eyes were green filled with hatred, his nose was small and round on the tip, his ears were pointy like an elf and his mouth was thin with the lower lip being slightly broader than the upper lip. He has a scar that begins on his left cheek and continues to his forehead. The expression on that man’s face was evident; he came to kill the man standing before him or die.
Once again the cathedral went silent, the new warrior staring at the dark man who was standing in front of the statue. Suddenly the dark man turned around to face his opponent and raised his left arm closing his fist tightly while a dark flame began to envelop his hand. The other warrior seemed unaffected by this small show of power, instead he unsheathed his blade, a four feet long cross shaped sword that had a golden hilt decorated with a small red ruby attached to the end of the handle, and aimed it to his opponent.
-Gaaramaster: “Riku, it has been a long time since we last fought in this cathedral. Though most of them thought you were dead, I couldn’t believe that idea for I wanted to see you die with my sword piercing your chest.”
The man known as Riku lowered his sight and stared to the ground smirking while closing his eyes. Then he unsheathed his blade and held it tightly next to his right leg, a 5 feet long sword decorated with a wing of a bat and a wing of an angel serving as a hand guard, the hilt was black and red and had a blue gemstone attached to the end of the handle. Finally he turned his sight and stared coldly to Gaaramaster.
-Riku: “Tell me; did you come here to die or just to make another worthless show of reckless power?”
Gaaramaster was slightly infuriated; he knew that Riku was just toying with his mind though he would not allow him to do it again, this time his determination was too great. Gaaramaster lowered his sword and grinned; a small glimmer of light could be seen in his left eye as he answered to Riku’s question.
-Gaaramaster: “You know why don’t you just shut up and die already? Let us end this here and now.”
Riku was unaffected; he kept his cool and stared directly at Gaaramaster’s eyes. Then he sighed and seemed a bit annoyed by Gaaramaster’s overconfidence.
-Riku: “Pardon me, but I wasn’t the one who arrived saying “I’ll kill you” and blah, blah, blah so shut that big mouth of yours and cut the crap already.”
Riku was starting to lose his patience as the darkness surrounding him began to fill his sword with energy from deep within its core. Riku decided to start this battle so he raised his left arm, opened his hand wide open and shot a powerful ball of dark flames. Gaaramaster avoided the attack and the flaming dark ball stroke one of the benches, starting a light fire that began to consume all flammable objects around it slowly. The storm outside the cathedral was worsening, now it was raining heavily and the thunderstorm was getting more intense. The hall of the cathedral was illuminated momentarily by each lightning, and the echoes of the thunders shattered the little silence that remained a few moments ago.
Gaaramaster was on his knees and then he stood firmly before Riku who was still grinning after unleashing some of his fearsome power. He then smiled though he was even more furious.
-Gaaramaster: “Huh? A bit aggressive, aren’t we? Ok, enough talk, how about ending this like we were supposed to several months ago!”
Gaaramaster ran towards Riku who was still shooting countless balls of dark flames that went past Gaaramaster’s sides. When he was close at sword’s range, Gaaramaster unleashed a barrage of attacks wildly against Riku. Riku then began to block and dodge each and every one of Gaaramaster’s attacks while waiting for the right moment to strike.
Suddenly while in the middle of the deadly duel, Gaaramaster unsheathed his other sword and attacked Riku even more furiously. Riku used his dark powers to block one of the swords while he used his own weapon, the “Gateway to Darkness”, to parry the other incoming attack. The lightning kept illuminating the dark halls of the cathedral while Riku and Gaaramaster continued their deadly duel, their weapons clashing continuously against each other. Unexpectedly, Gaaramaster raised the sword he was wielding with his right hand and performed a downward crushing slash. Riku dodged the attack with a side step just to realize that Gaaramaster made a full circle maneuver attempting to slice Riku’s abdomen with the sword in his left hand. Quickly Riku blocked the incoming attack and used his left hand to shoot a powerful wave of energy to push Gaaramaster away.
Gaaramaster did not lose his sight on Riku, he breathed heavily a few meters away from Riku while still holding his dual blades. Riku was also a bit tired but he didn’t mind his exhaustion and stood firmly before Gaaramaster. The fire that was started by one of Riku’s attacks a few moments ago was intensifying to the point of making the cathedral resemblance a furious inferno.

-Gaaramaster: “Just like the old days, sadly this battle will end with your death!!”
Gaaramaster bent his knees and dashed forward using his momentum to gain more speed. Riku ran to meet his enemy while speaking loudly; his eyes were filled with a grim satisfaction as if he were enjoying this battle.
-Riku: “Just like old days when I remember me giving you the beating of your life!!!”
Their blades clashed again and a furious tornado of swords crashing against each other began with small glimmers of light and powerful waves of energy filling the hellish scenario. Gaaramaster kept swinging his sword while yelling furiously.
-Gaaramaster: “THE BEATING OF MY LIFE!?!? Now you’ve done it you stupid moron!! YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!!!”
Gaaramaster brought the sword he was wielding with his left hand from above downwardly trying to split Riku in half. Riku parried the attack and Gaaramaster’s sword was sent spinning away fiercely. Gaaramaster then used his bare fist to punch Riku’s abdomen. In response to this attack and after enduring the blow, Riku used brought his fist from behind his shoulder to gain some momentum and then he gave Gaaramaster a devastating punch straightly aimed at Gaaramaster’s mouth.
-Riku: “Stop yelling you loudmouth!! I am not deaf damn it!!!”
Gaaramaster, who was slightly pushed away by Riku’s fist, rushed back to Riku and continued his attacks. After attempting a few desperate strikes, Gaaramaster was able to slash Riku’s left arm. Riku, who was now really furious for that, swung his sword from left to right slashing Gaaramaster’s torso. Both warriors were wounded though they didn’t mind their pain. Suddenly a huge explosion was caused by the flames and the fire began to intensify. The battle between Gaaramaster and Riku continued throughout the cathedral, ending up once again on the roof of that fated tower as if destiny itself were trying to fix what it failed to accomplish a few months ago when Riku and Gaaramaster first fought here.
The storm was arousing all around them while both Gaaramaster and Riku continued their seemingly endless battle. Lightning and thunders all around the tower, the furious rain falling heavily on the tower’s surface. The rain was so fierce, that it seemed that it was falling from below and above the heaven in a powerful reaction to these men’s battle. Suddenly several tornadoes were formed due to the strong air currents and they began to spin fiercely all around the cathedral as if they were preventing the intrusion of possible outsiders.
But no matter how strong and fearsome the storm appeared to be, two warriors, a young beautiful woman and a young man, were able to fight their way through the tornadoes and into the cathedral. After surviving the tornadoes they came face to face against the malicious hellfire that was consuming the lower levels of the cathedral.
The young woman was five feet tall, she had black long hair that fell on her shoulders and reached her back, precious emerald green eyes, and a skin as white as milk, ruby red lips and a small pointy nose. Her eyes were small and sharp, her eyebrows were thin. She was wearing white breastplate armor and a black chain mail underneath. She was also wearing a red skirt with white tight pants underneath. Two strong red shoulder pads protected her shoulders, and a long red cape was tied to the shoulder pads. She was Sephire, Riku’s long time old friend.
The other man was a nearly six feet tall (more precisely, he was 5’9”), light tanned skin small nose that was round on the tip, small broad lips, greenish grey eyes, small broad eyebrows and long brown hair that reached his neck and covered the left half of his face. He was wearing light full body armor, strong light leather boots, a dark red cape that fell on his back and covered his left shoulder and strong shoulder pads that were decorated with angel wings designs. He was also wearing a chain mail that covered his torso, and his arms. He also was using white gloves and a leather coat. Underneath the coat he had his silver handgun and attached to the left side of his belt, a beautiful 4 feet long cross shape sword that was decorated with angelic designs, roses and has a beautiful angel wing hand guard.
The sword has a strong red and black hilt and a chained with an emblem attached to the end of the handle. The emblem was the insignia of the Silverwing Family, two wings enveloping a shield that has the letters “JA” carved on its surface. He was Julius Argexis Silverwing, Captain of the Royal Guard in charge of King Saix’s and Queen Lady Aerith’s security. He was known as “Angelus Solitarius” for his anti social behavior, cold attitude and also because he seemed quite expressionless most of the time.
Both Julius and Sephire went through the storming hellfire and found their way to the tower, the place in which they saw Riku and Gaaramaster fighting a few moments ago. The swords clashing could be heard coming from the tower as both Julius and Sephire quickened their movement and rushed towards the tower. When they reached the tower, they saw Riku and Gaaramaster swinging their swords against each other, parrying and dodging each other’s attacks both of them soaked by both the rain and their own blood. Their swords clashed once more and both fighters tried to push each other from opposite directions towards the abyss. Suddenly their battle was stopped by Sephire’s voice as she yelled trying to prevent them from killing each other.
-Sephire: “Riku please stop!!! Gaaramaster you mustn’t do this! Both of you cut it out!! End this senseless battle please!!”
Still they ignored Sephire’s words and continued. In a last attempt to stop them, Sephire ran towards the two warriors. Noticing Sephire’s actions, Julius ran pass her, unsheathed his blade and parried Gaaramaster’s sword, preventing him from accidentally injuring Sephire. Sephire stood before Riku whose sight was blank white filled with emptiness. Riku swung his blade against Sephire who closed her eyes hoping for Riku to stop. Quickly, Riku stopped his blade near Sephire’s neck and stayed silent.
-Sephire: “Riku….please….stop…you are not like this….you know we are care for you…please….don’t give your heart to the darkness…”
-Riku: “LIES!!!! Go away you traitor!!!”
Riku quickly grabbed Sephire’s neck ferociously with his left hand and lift her above his head. His eyes were staring coldly at hers while he kept holding Sephire’s neck hardly. Julius was shocked and rushed towards Riku but was stopped by a powerful magical barrier. Riku continued staring at Sephire’s eyes which suddenly, began to burst into tears.
-Sephire: “Riku….please….let go of that darkness and comeback to us….”

Riku suddenly changed, from eyes filled hatred changed to a confused expression. The evil possessing him was starting to weaken and Riku began to get full control over his actions. Without delaying this any further, Riku released Sephire’s neck and began to step back. He then dropped his sword and fell on his knees crying. Surprisingly the dark essence lost full control of Riku and was forced to leave his body. Refusing to lose so easily however, the dark entity rushed towards the man who hated Riku the most, inhabiting his body without taking full control of him.
Gaaramaster stepped back while the dark energy began to envelop him, his eyes changed from green to dark purple filled with a more deepening hatred. He raised his arms and gave an inhuman howl as his body began to transform. A dark armor began to cover his body and a long black cape appeared covering his shoulders. His expression changed from a warrior seeking revenge to a powerful bloodthirsty monster. His teeth became sharp like a voracious lion and his hair grew longer falling over on his forehead and covering his eyes though the glimmer of darkness in Gaaramaster’s eyes could still be seen.
-Gaaramaster: “This power….it’s so great….I can fill it. The darkness flowing through my veins is fueling my hatred with rage and anger. I never thought that you were enjoying such a magnificent power! Know kneel before me and bow before my might.”
Gaaramaster held his blade aiming it at Riku while grinning and soon he continued his speech.
-Gaaramaster: “Instead of killing you I am going to make you suffer! What would you say if I kill Sephire here and now?!”
Gaaramaster rushed with an amazing speed, passing next Julius and heading towards Sephire. Sephire was in shock and unable to move due to Gaaramaster’s fearsome power. While running, Gaaramaster brought his sword behind his shoulder and attacked Sephire’s chest. Riku, who was close to her, pushed Sephire away taking Gaaramaster’s attack. Gaaramaster’s blade pierced Riku’s left shoulder and Riku screamed in agony. Gaaramaster then lifted Riku with his sword and tossed near Sephire. Sephire quickly held Riku within her arms close to her chest and placed her right hand on Riku’s wound.
Gaaramaster then stopped and grinned, he soon began to speak sarcastically after seeing Riku’s wound.
-Gaaramaster: “How unfortunate, the fool decided to shield your life with his own. Oh he survived, is he ok? Not that it matters at all because I will send both of you to hell!!! DIE!!!!”
Gaaramaster began to infuse his sword with dark power ending up enveloping the sword with dark flames. He then raised his sword high above his head and brought it down fiercely trying to kill both Sephire and Riku with the same blow.
Suddenly the sounds of two swords clashing could be heard and a blinding light filled the scenario. When the light faded, Gaaramaster grinned evilly but his expression changed quickly, he was in shock. Julius, who was nearby, came rushing with an amazing speed and blocked Gaaramaster’s blade with his own sword. Julius was enduring the attack trying to hold Gaaramaster’s blade with his own. Suddenly he could summon enough power to push Gaaramaster away.
-Gaaramaster: “Awww but is the good old STL, trying to prevent his friends’ inevitable death. How foolish, now you will die as well!!!”
Gaaramaster’s yelling consumed the air as the thunderstorm intensified seemingly in response to his fearsome power. Julius stood firmly before Gaaramaster, holding the hilt of his sword tightly with both hands.
-Julius: “Gaaramaster, you are the fool. How dare you to allow yourself to get possessed by the same entity that shattered the friendship between you and Riku? How dare you to become the next body of the same entity that nearly destroyed our world? Here I know I swear that I will stop you!!”
Gaaramaster laughed evilly and swung his blade from left to right as if he tried to threaten Julius with his power, though this despicable show of power didn’t affect Julius.
-Gaaramaster: “I….just….NO! This power is mine and no others’! I will destroy you all and become the ruler of this world. I shall establish my empire on your graves!!!”
Gaaramaster ran with heavy footsteps towards Julius, his eyes were filled with a blinding rage and deepening hatred. Julius bent his knees and then quickly rushed towards Gaaramaster as well, with his blade being held to his left side with both hands. Suddenly both warriors swung their blades at the same time and had their blades clashing against each other. This even was the trigger of a ferocious battle with their swords crushing against each other again and again.
Riku, who was recovering from that near fatal blow, witnessed in desperation how Julius used all his might to give them some time to escape. Sephire stared sadly at the battle, and she was consumed by sorrow after witnessing Julius risked his love for Riku and herself.
Though Julius fought valiantly, his stamina was running out, and his movements became more and more predictable to Gaaramaster. Gaaramaster seemed to have limitless energy due to his newly found dark powers. Still Julius kept pushing himself beyond his own limits, but unfortunately the amount of energy was too much for his heart which kept beating faster and faster.
On the verge of exhaustion, Julius summoned his dark powers as well and took the risk of having his heart collapsing due to the heavy pressure; his pulse was now near one hundred fifty heart beats per minute. Gaaramaster’s confidence grew as his power seemed to increase out of control.
-Gaaramaster: “What’s wrong Julius? Can’t you keep it up? Oh I see. Did Dareisha broke your heart into tiny pieces and weakened it? How sad. You know, you are lucky because I am feeling quite generous. I will grant you your death and put you out of your misery for good!! DIE!”
Gaaramaster swung his sword fiercely from left to right attempting to slash Julius chest wide open. Quickly Julius bent his knees avoiding the attack and swung his blade from below in an upward vertical movement and slashed Gaaramaster’s chest, opening the armor wide open and leaving a vulnerable spot for another possible attack. Gaaramaster reacted furiously and kicked Julius abdomen with his left leg sending him flying towards Sephire and Riku. With an amazing speed, Gaaramaster rushed towards Julius and caught Julius’ neck with his left hand in mid air. Julius was exhausted; he had no strength left to continue and was at Gaaramaster’s mercy.
-Gaaramaster: “Now die!! Don’t worry, I will make sure to find your fiancée and reunite her with you in death!!!”
Gaaramaster readied his sword to pierce Julius chest but was suddenly stopped by an unknown projectile of pure power, it was Riku. He was holding aiming his sword at Gaaramaster but was greatly weakened due to his injury. Julius was released by the magical blast, and used this opportunity to cast a purifying spell and release Gaaramaster from the dark entity. Using his last ounce of energy, Julius summoned all the power he had left inside his heart and attacked Gaaramaster with a devastating spell.
-Julius: “Feel the wrath of my wounded heart!!! The power of my sorrow!! For Dareisha and for the love I feel towards her!! I will not let you destroy this world!! Here I come!! Sphatha de Lux!!!”
Julius summons forth a five feet long 1 foot wide long sword infused with purifying powers. He then pierced Gaaramaster’s chest with the blade of energy and pulled it out extracting the evil entity from his body. Julius then hurled the blade of energy high into the air and feel on his knees exhausted.
Julius: “Riku finish it!!! Send that monster back to the hell from where it came!!”
Riku then held his sword and aimed it at the evil entity. Suddenly a beam of pure power was released from Riku’s sword and pierced the dark entity as well, causing a huge explosion. The dark entity faded away, the thunderstorm subsided and the tornadoes around them disappeared.
Sephire went to check Gaaramaster to see if he was alright but it seemed that he was just unconscious. Suddenly a huge explosion was heard from within the cathedral and the flames were seen increasing out of control. Julius was unable to move, his last strength was used on that attack, and his heart was near the verge of collapse. Riku went to help Julius but he refused to go.
Riku didn’t want to leave the man who risked his life to protect Sephire to die like this, so Riku lifted Julius and helped him to stand on his feet. Julius turned his face and stared coldly at Riku, he was a little annoyed but he agreed to let Riku help him.
Julius: “You sure are quite stubborn, I told you to leave me here…oh well….whatever…”
Sephire smiled gently while she took care of Gaaramaster. Riku placed Julius left arm on his shoulder and helped Julius to walk towards Sephire. Julius then nodded and decided to walk by himself.
Julius: “Ok, let me go….I can walk…”
Julius stood firmly before Sephire, and coughed a little due to the amount of smoke that was coming from the lower levels of the cathedral. He then raised his left arm and pointed at the door.
Julius: “Riku, Sephire….we must get out of here. The Cathedral could fall in any moment!! Run!!”
Riku lifted Gaaramaster’s body and placed him on his shoulders, then grabbed Sephire’s right hand and ran towards the door. Julius followed them and together they went through the blazing inferno and reached the main hall, a few steps away from the exit. Riku went forward leading the group to the exit while Julius protected Sephire. Suddenly, part of the roof began to collapse above Riku and Sephire threatening to crush them below the debris. Julius reacted quickly placing his arms before himself, opening his hands wide open and finally he used his remaining magical power to hold the collapsing roof.
Riku turned around and called Julius, telling him to let go and escape. Julius nodded saying no, while closing his eyes. The heat was intensifying and Julius’ strength was diminishing once again.
Riku: “Julius!!! Let go of it!! Escape!!! Come on!!! We can all escape together!!”
Julius: “NO!! If I dispel the magical barrier, the roof would fall and the exit would be seal, trapping us all inside this hell!!! Take Sephire and Gaaramaster and go!!”
Riku got desperate, not only Julius was giving them a chance to escape, but he was also sacrificing his life to do so. Julius was starting to weaken but he refused to let go of the magical barrier to allow Riku and the others an opportunity to leave and live. Before exiting, Riku turned around and tried to persuade Julius to escape, but sadly it seemed that it was too late and Julius nodded with his head while smiling, it was evident that he was bidding his old friend farewell.

Julius: “Tell me one thing before you leave. Riku, is her life worth fighting and even dying for her? Is it truly worth living and dying for love? Tell me Riku, is friendship the solution to all the problems of humanity?”
Riku smiled then nodded with his head; he then raised his left arm and bid farewell to Julius.
Riku: “Aye…..farewell old friend….Sephire let’s go….”
Riku turned around and kicked the doors of the cathedral wide open. Sephire was still sad knowing that they were forced to leave Julius in this hell after all. She burst into tears knowing that they were going to lose and old friend and left the cathedral. Julius, knowing that he wouldn’t have enough time to escape, released the hold of the spell and the magical barrier began to fade away. The collapsing roof that was being held by the magical barrier fell blocking the only available exit of the cathedral. Through the flames and the debris, Julius could see that Sephire, Riku and Gaaramaster were safe. He smiled faintly and closed his eyes. Julius opened his eyes and yelled a message to Riku.
Julius: “If you ever see my beloved Dareisha again, tell her that I will love her through all eternity even after death. Also tell my dear sister Lady Aerith that I will be late for dinner and that I apologize for that. Remind that Gaaramaster that if he causes any problems again that I’ll kill him, and the same goes for DS!! And don’t forget, leave strong and be free!!! Aye, aye friend!! Take care!!! See you next time..."
He then raised his right arm and bid farewell to both Riku and Sephire and shortly after that, he turned around and walked away into the flames. The debris kept falling blocking the path Julius left behind.
Riku: “Always wanting to be the hero, huh? Well not this time!!!”
<o:p> </o:p><o:p></o:p>
Riku then summoned his courage and tried to return to the cathedral to save Julius but before he could reach the entrance, a huge explosion took place and the cathedral began to collapse. Moments later, Riku and the others desperately searched for the missing Julius hoping to find his corpse and give him a proper burial. Weird though, they never found him so no one can tell whether if Julius is dead or not.
Several weeks later after Joshua’s (Darkblade) ascension to the throne, there were several reports of a “ghost” wandering Castle Silverwing. The ghost’s descriptions lead that it is actually a man, near six feet tall wearing a long dark coat that covers all his body leaving his face partially exposed. Some of the guards said that it was the ghost of Lord Julius, still keeping watch over his clan even after death. Shenorai however, was convinced that this man was not a ghost, but a living human being. One night, she followed the ghost to the Clock Tower of the castle, and challenged him to a battle. The fight was fierce, she was using all her might but it seemed that her opponent could predict her every move still both warriors were equally powerful, and neither of them was willing to give up. Suddenly the mysterious man stepped back and Shenorai could see the part of his face that was uncovered, he seemed to be smiling. Shenorai was in shock, this man’s skills were similar to someone she knew a long time ago but she couldn’t remember who.
The man then sheathed his sword and decided to leave. However, before disappearing into the blackness of the night, he searched within his long coat and pulled out a single red rose. Shortly after that, he placed the rose before his face, kissed it and then tossed it near Shenorai and finally he disappeared. Shenorai picked the rose in shock and was quite confused, though a faint smile could be seen on her face.
Shenorai: “Julius?!......It can’t be…..how?”

Can I bring my Loki into the RP. He is a backstabbing antagonist who will join the other antagonist made by Julius

Last edited:
Yes of course. By the way the new antagonist is ready (and also a new Location). Here it is: (for some reason I can't change the font color, crap)
Name: Lucius Silverwing Van Retsimar
Pronunciation: (Luou-cious- Silverwing- Vaan- Reit-si-maar)
Date of Birth: Mach 27, 2045
Job/Class: Dark Lord
Race: Human
Build: Athletic, moderately defined, muscular structure.<o:p></o:p>

Height: 5’ 9”
Weight: 185 Pounds
Hair Color: Silver that changes to a mixture of blue and silver during the day.
Right Eye Color: Feline Ruby Red Eye with a faint red blood glint<o:p></o:p>

Left Eye Color: Pearled Black with a faint silver glint.
Skin Color: Caucasian
Complexion: Light, pale almost ill like
Position: Possessed by his hatred and the darkness<o:p></o:p>

Fighting Style: Mostly one handed, ambidextrous Spell Knight. He is able to dual wield as well.<o:p></o:p>

Equipment:<o:p></o:p>

~+Revenge: A sword infused with the greatest rage unimaginable. Purely made of evil, the sword can only be summoned once by the greatest amount of rage and hatred. Lucious found this sword the day he was possessed by the darkness.<o:p></o:p>
-Blade: The dark silver blade is 5 feet long 2 inches wide with a ruby at the base in which the handle and the blade are connected. Ancient texts were engraved all over the blade and will glow red in response to its wielder’s feelings.<o:p></o:p>
-Hand Guard: The hand guard is crescent moon shaped which covers the hands of its wielder. Two black angel wings that go to the sides (left and right) are attached to this part.<o:p></o:p>
-Handle: The handle is 8 inches long and was made as a single piece, both the blade and the handle. The handle is covered with red and black silk, golden lines and ancient texts. At the end of the handle, there’s a dark angel wing enveloping a single red ruby.<o:p></o:p>
~+Full Silver Body Armor: The armor is dark silver and covers Lucious torso completely. The metal is quite light, which allows Lucious to use his inhuman speed freely. Two strong iron plates covers Lucious upper chest and a red stone is attached to the center, surrounded by a golden ring and ancient runes. The armor extends to the legs, covering with light strong dark silver plates and powerful knee guard.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
~+Dark Knight’s <st1:place w:st="on">Cape</st1:place>: A long red cape which partially covers Lucius’ shoulders. The cape is enchanted and was made to resist magical energies.<o:p></o:p>
~+Death’s Shoulder Pads: shoulder armor given to Lucius by Death himself. This piece of equipment boosts dark powers. The shoulder pads are made of pitch black silver with the shape of a Lion’s head. The Lion’s eyes are made of red rubies. <o:p></o:p>
~+ Dark Lord’s Belt: Lucious’ belt was made of leather and covered with dark silver chains. A red stone was attached to the center of the belt.<o:p></o:p>
~+Boots of Endless Shadows: these boots were made with the strongest leather, enchanted with the darkest of spells and infused with hatred and evil. The boots boost the user’s magical abilities but changes all his spells to dark.<o:p></o:p>

Birthplace: Aldabra <o:p></o:p>

Current Residence: The “Other” Castle<o:p></o:p>
~+ The Other Castle is the dark sinister copy of Castle Silverwing, connected to Castle Silverwing via the Clock Tower, which serves as a portal to the dark realm. Not as majestic as the Castle Silverwing, in fact the castle is eternally corrupted by darkness and statues of demons are placed at the sides of these cursed corridors. The castle is quite deteriorated; the red carpets are ragged and all is full of dust. The floor is covered with marble, in black and white patterns similar to a gigantic chess board. The rooms are similar to those in the Castle Silverwing, but most of them are covered with dust and the demons can be heard wandering through them. The throne room is the exact copy of the throne room of Castle Silverwing with some minor differences. Instead of having a shield placed above the throne, there is a painting of Lucious drinking a glass of what it appears to be, red wine. The fireplace below this painting is ever lit with dark purple flames and the sinister rays of the moon illuminate this cursed realm. The Castle has an alternate version of the Great Library in Castle Silverwing, but slightly bigger and darker.<o:p></o:p>

First Impression:
Lucius is a mysterious, young man with an angelic and solitary expression. Seemingly emotionless, this young man is the complete embodiment of evil. Cruel and wicked, this was the destiny fated to Julius but Lucius ended up taking his role instead. His eyes, specially the red one, have a sinister glint and a deepening hatred can be seen inside the iris, which sometimes changes to neon purple. Always hiding his face, Lucius is most likely found wearing a long black coat covering all his body and leaving his face partially visible. The sick expression of Lucius’ eyes shows how dark and twisted his soul is.

Appearance: <o:p></o:p>

Lucius is Julius twin therefore there aren’t many significant changes to Lucius appearance. He is most likely found wearing a full body long coat, which makes his face partially visible. Underneath the long black coat, he is ever wearing his armor infused with pure darkness. <o:p></o:p>
==Face: small and child like<o:p></o:p>
=Nose: small and pointy at the tip much like an elf but slightly bigger.<o:p></o:p>
=Ears: small<o:p></o:p>
=Eyes: small and sharp quite elfish.<o:p></o:p>
=Eyebrows: medium size eyebrows with the shape of a wide V turned upside down. <o:p></o:p>
Much like this---à )<o:p></o:p>
=Jaw: small and slightly round at the end (must work on this)<o:p></o:p>
=Mouth: small and the lips are thin.

Distinguishing Characteristics: Lucius’ Right Eye is similar to the one of a feline but with the sick and twisted malice of the essence of darkness, though sometimes it shows his inner sadness and loneliness as well.

Hobbies: Released from mortal necessities…though destroying everything would be Lucius’ first option.

Personality: Lucius was not always the cold hearted tyrant that he is now. There was a time in which he was as good as his twin brother, Julius. Somehow, he turned his behavior to a more malicious and twisted attitude after suffering of a broken heart. Eternally cursing love, he allowed himself to become the next Dark Lord, thus absorbing all the evil that was meant for Julius and infusing it inside his own heart. Lucius won’t stop until Julius and all his friends are destroyed. Sadly, he could never know what was to feel loved by someone…

Ambitions: Total Destruction and conquer the known world.

Concerns/setbacks: There's only one thing Julius is afraid of, and that is the fact that he hates the sole possibility of falling in love again. Seriously devastated after he was rejected due to his ill nature, Lucius sworn that he would become the strongest being in the world even if that meant sacrificing his humanity.

Likes: Weapons, literature and the screams of his enemies in agony

Dislikes: Love, friendship, hope and happiness. The things that he was never allowed enjoying. Lucius jealousy is so great, that he would rather kill all humans before allowing them to live happily forever.

Intelligence: Being trained as a scholar, Lucius has a vast knowledge over the ancient arts, the darkness and life.

History: Much after Lady Irene Van Retsimar gave birth to Julius, another child was born, and he was named Lucius. Being the exact opposite of Julius, Lucius was a rather cheerful young boy until he was 15 years old. After that he meets a certain girl that changed his life. He fell in love with that girl but was greatly devastated after discovering that she already loved another man. This brought a deepening hatred to develop inside Lucious’ heart which was great enough to draw the darkness to him. One day, an evil spirit tried to fight its way inside Julius’ heart, but it plans were foiled by Lucius. Turning his dark curse on the young man, the dark spirit inhabited Lucius’ mind, which was already poisoned, and turned him into the ruthless tyrant he is now.
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>

Abilities: <o:p></o:p>

*Dark Lord’s Blood: Allows Lucius to wield any weapon regardless of their complexity.<o:p></o:p>
*Main Ability: “Torture” <o:p></o:p>
Allows Lucius to use one of his signature moves:<o:p></o:p>
“Noctis Aeterna” (Eternal Night)<o:p></o:p>
Eternal Darkness envelops the surrounding areas boosting Lucius’ dark powers. After that, Lucius merges with the darkness and becomes a hooded spectrum, wielding both his long sword and “Death’s” scythe. The left half of Lucius’ face changes to skull, combining Lucius’ and Death’s powers. <o:p></o:p>
“Invocare Obscuritatis” (Summon the Darkness)<o:p></o:p>
Lucius summons dark minions from the depths of the underworld to spread chaos and ruin. The armies of the dead will attack all living beings at sight, until everything is diminished to simple dust.<o:p></o:p>
“Destructio Absolutus: Ille Finalis” (Absolute Destruction: The End)<o:p></o:p>
Lucius will summon the darkness around him to infuse his sword with all his power. The blade of the sword will shine bright neon purple with slight blue and gray flames. Lucius will then aim his sword at his opponent and grin, having a sick twisted expression on his face. Lucius then quickly rushes towards his opponents and swings his sword mindlessly. By swinging his sword by the fortieth time, Lucius will swing his sword from left to right with all his might that, if successful, the attack will send Lucius opponent high to the air with a ferocious and explosive dark wave. After that, Lucius will hurl his blade furiously towards his opponent that will deal maximum damage if successful. <o:p></o:p>
“Ferrum Cataclysmus: Vacivus Absolutus” (Fierce Cataclysm: Absolute Emptyness)<o:p></o:p>
Lucius raises his arms and places them before himself with his palms wide open. Then he unleashes powerful flames towards his enemies. The flames will surround’ Lucius enemies in a fearsome tornado of pure darkness if the attack is successful. After that, Lucius will bring his sword behind his back, gathering enough momentum for a powerful blow, and then hurl it fiercely towards the tornado. The blade will spin ferociously creating a separate tornado of dark flames that will clash against the other and engulf everything in a cataclysm of fire. <o:p></o:p>
*Other Abilities: Tome of the Forbidden Arts<o:p></o:p>
A tome which contains most of Julius’ spells, as well as any magical enchantment meant to destroy his enemies. This allows Lucius to use any forbidden spell and infuse it with his own darkness.<o:p></o:p>
===”Flamma Obscuras” (Dark Flame)<o:p></o:p>
A basic fire based spell that summons forth multiple dark fireballs spinning around its caster that are redirected towards a single target.<o:p></o:p>
===“Sphatha de Obscuritas” (Sword of Darkness)<o:p></o:p>
An Intermediate dark-fire based spell that allows its caster to summon forth a five feet long 1 foot wide broadsword made of pure darkness. The hilt of the sword can only be grabbed by the caster of the spell and it can be used as a normal enchanted weapon. The sword has a corrupting effect on his enemies.<o:p></o:p>
===”Benedictus de Ille Senior Obscurus” (Blessing of the Dark Lord)<o:p></o:p>
An intermediate dark based spell that heals 75% of the wounds of its caster. The spell envelops the caster in a dark mist, temporarily hiding it from his enemies and infusing its caster with dark energies. <o:p></o:p>
===”Murus Obscurus” An intermediate dark elemental spell that shields against frontal elemental and non elemental attacks. The magical shield is 6 feet tall and 6 feet wide and requires the caster to fully dedicate itself to this action and will eventually disappear after the caster dispels the enchantment.<o:p></o:p>
*Advanced Spells:<o:p></o:p>
===”Iudicium” (Judgment)<o:p></o:p>
An advanced dark elemental spell infused with the hatred. The incantation summons meteors from the darkness of the space and sends them towards a targeted area that will damage anything three feet away from the affected area. The meteors are enveloped with purple flames.<o:p></o:p>
===”Senior Mortis” (Lord of Death)<o:p></o:p>
An advanced dark based spell that allows its caster to transform into the Grim Reaper, the keeper of the dead. The caster will take the form of a cloaked creature wielding a scythe enveloped with a dark aura. As the angel of death, the caster will pursue its target swinging its scythe (a five feet stall with 4 feet curved blade attached to the upper end of the staff) wildly against a target. If the scythe touches a target, it will instantly drain all its energy and weaken its magical powers. The effects of the spell will last for half an hour. Also the magical abilities are greatly increased in this form.<o:p></o:p>
*Master Spells:<o:p></o:p>
===“Mortis Aeterna” (Eternal Death)<o:p></o:p>
An ancient spell that summons from the heavens the legendary scythe wielded by the Grim Reaper, a mighty weapon infused with the powers of life and death. The scythe is a dark steel staff with a large crescent moon blade attached to the far end of the staff. This weapon allows its wielder to fully use the powers of “Death” and summon powerful demons from the realm of the dead. <o:p></o:p>
===”Obscurus Sanctuarium” (Dark Sanctuary)<o:p></o:p>
A dark spell that allows Lucius to summon forth weapons from the darkness. Three large broadswords similar to the one Lucius wields normally and three scythes similar to the one wielded by “Death” himself. The summoned weapons will spin fiercely surrounding and protecting its master like a furious tornado of dark energies and will attack if the command is given. <o:p></o:p>

Back