[SU/D] Final Fantasy IX: Scars of Terra

Anyone keen to interact with my character? She's headed for Alexandria, in search of an opponent to fight with, especially the Pluto Knights - and Beatrix, as word would have it later, I'm sure. And I totally forgot that Genomes had tails!

Ill go edit that some time soon.

Omg I also forgot about the tails!! Hahah thanks for reminding me Rav! *also edits that in*

Well my character is headed for Alexandria to visit his 'aunt' Garnet and 'uncle' Zidane (At least that's how he refers to them, even though there's no blood relations because Freya and Fratley always took him when they went to visit every year.), so you can interact with Robert Crescent if you'd like.

Last edited:
I'd say you could duel my guy but it depends on the time difference of the events that occur, since my guy won't be in Alexandria for very long once the RP starts :lew:

Lol I'd do some interacting with you guys but my character starts off too far away from there xD

Oilvert is the closest settlement besides Daguerro to me. Anyone starting of around there?

I'll be starting in Lindblum if anyone wishes for a Blac mage/Summoner combo to adventure with, i will probably be heading to Alexandria though, through south gate perhaps, maybe take a longer route and pass by Deli then through the Ice cavern XD

Alright, Alright, lets see...

Well the main plot will kick off lmost immediately, all those not starting in Alexandria could have their own adventures till we, (or the Oeilvertite Army if they reach you first) adds you to their respective parties.) For the most part we'll be on the way to Cleyra to confront the enemy occupiers.

Did Fossil Roo ever reopen after the events of ff9 or do pink and I have to make a boat to get to alexandria/cleyra

I'd imagine it's open, it only got blocked off due to the over abundance of mist caused by the Lifa Tree/Memoria

If it is blocked it'd make travelling through the gates difficult xD

I believe it is still petrified since Marcus used Supersoft to get Blank out.

Hey Noblesse, should we be making our way to Cleyra at the Start of the RP or not?

and if we aren't, will the party be heading through Lindblum or will they be heading by Airship ?

Okay, in this order:

Fossil Roo is open, in fact, it has been renovated to a similar standard as Gargan Roo. There is a small settlement within the Roo, due to the abundance in Gems and the like underneath the Ocean between the Mist and Outer Continents. This allows for quick transport between the two Continents.

Evil Forest is mostly petrified, but is still accessible for the most part. (How else would Marcus get Blank out?) As a result, there are monsters and a residual amount of mist (Attributed to the Iifa tree permeating the Mist through the roots, it's also the case in the Gargan Roo and in the Ice Cavern as well as the Foot of the Iifa Tree.)

Finally, if you're planning to join the party and you're residing outside Alexandria, then Burmecia would be the best bet, since technically Annelise and Ricard (Mortel's character) will most likely get shot down over Cleyra before they even set foot on the surface by one of the antagonists and her summon. (This should in addition, answer your question Stephen, as we will be taking the Airship known as the Enterprise.)

Last edited:
hmm. That'll save one very long raft ride from the Forgotten to Mist

Okay, May start inside Gizamaluke's Grotto, training or something like that, and i shall exit on the Buremacia side and watch the Summon sink your ship, maybe help people out of th wreckage

Well the plan would be that Annelise and Ricard (and whoever PC is in our party at the time) will be the only survivors of the crash, so I think you'd take top priority to find us.

Speaking of which, would you mind if my character goes along to join Annelise and Ricard on the Enterprise? I need a starting location with people, and at the moment, it would seem Alexandria lacks these people.

That would actually be quite interesting, story wise. Since she wants to duel Beatrix/A Pluto Knight, maybe concealing her intents while they travel together due to circumstance? :hmmm:

Well, I think that is a good idea. Though to be fair, Beatrix isn't in Alexandria (and nor is Steiner for that matter) I know where they are, but I'll never tell. :britt:

You'll figure it out soon enough.

Well there's always Annelise and Ricard she can gun for instead :wacky: Especially since we'd hardly be hiding our affiliation, with the standard armour :mokken:

Back