Playstation Star Ocean: TTEOT Help

I can't recall anything of the Bunnies, but should you get a whole bunny, sell it. Reduces your total speed drastically. I think you just sell them all anyway, but keep them just in case I'm wrong.

As for Crossel, you shouldn't do anything different than in your first fight. If you can comfortably beat him during the first stage, then you should be able to manage during the second. Make sure you have the Damaging Aura (the one with a single damaging beam... thing), so that when he initiates Air Raid, it'll knock him down after the first hit. Apologies for the lack of names, but it's been a while. Make sure you don't exhaust your %, so your Guard will quickly be activated when it's needed. Keep running from him when he starts to trample crap, and keep a ranged offensive going. Maria is good in this battle.

Vague help for a vague battle. Like I said before: if you can beat him comfortably during the first battle, then your level is fine.

Fran

Im stuck at the boss Crosell at the Urssa Lava Caves, i kick his ass the first time but the second thats some trouble i was wondering,what Level you should be at when you fight it and wheres a good place to train up?

Also do you get anything for having all the 1/44 scale bunnies?

a_med_3.jpg

Though it's been forever since I beat Crosell, I can tell you that the more bunnies you have, the faster you move in battle. There's a few other bunnies floating around out there, one of which slows all your characters down 30%! (It's the 1/1 scale bunnie, I think.) Look out for that one.

Maria, Cliff, and Fayt. Have whatever weapons hopefully the strongets you could find or buy up to that point or in synthesis if your lucky, and get your Oriculum i believe. With Maria and the other two alchmeist and the one stone your alchemy skill should be no problem, anyways makes lots of them they cost about 5,132 g i belive. Then through IC process refine the Oriculum up to 8 times for the 500 attack boost on all 3 of your characters weapons. Then go to Crossel and totally obliterate him with Marias cancel attacs and he should go down no time.

Btw i got the battle trophey for 1 minute his first stage and no damage during the second stage.

Back