So were the Viera...

Here is a theory, I don't necessarily believe it but it's just a theory.

Viera live to be very old as the game says. Maybe they don't reproduce at all.
Maybe the Viera somehow came to this world from another "world" Thousands of years ago and this is still the First and Last Generation of them.

But if that were true, they'd all be the same age.

Here is a theory, I don't necessarily believe it but it's just a theory.

Viera live to be very old as the game says. Maybe they don't reproduce at all.
Maybe the Viera somehow came to this world from another "world" Thousands of years ago and this is still the First and Last Generation of them.

LOL :rolleyes:

But yeah, I never knew there supposedly was male Viera until now, interesting.

They get their babies from that tree. It brings spirits and life to the Viera.

Really?
Or am I just being gullible? =\

I thought at first maybe, they were asexual, but...I'm sure they all have huge boobs...which makes them mamals...which means they have to reproduce with a member of the opposite sex.

Maybe only females with the vierra gene are born with vierra qualities...
Like...vierras can mate with humans, but...males are born without vierra qualities...

:worried:

There was a mini-quest where you had to hook up some viera chick with a mate... Obviously she was horny and looking for some. Therefore they want a male every now and then.

Anyone seen that movie species? the viera probably do something similar, only without the killing...

Well it's blatantly obvious that they reproduce in the mammalian manner. I wondered where the males were when I went to the wood. I thought, ''Perhaps they're all out hunting?'' Then I started to wonder, ''Where the hell do all of them go when they've knocked up one of the females?'' They're aren't even males in Rabanastre, or any other place outside of the wood. So what if...they're aren't male Viera's? Maybe the females mate with that tribe from That village, I can't remember the name at all though.

..Have you read anything of what I have written previously? Guess not. There ARE male vieras, that has been confirmed. They are more reclusive then females, and they live in seperate camps, and only come to mate every once in a blue moon, when they "have" to mate. They're not like humans, who feel the need to mate like all the time..

Clyde has pretty much nailed on how often they mate, but I think it could be like a lot longer then several decades.

Wow. JR sure pays attention when she plays a video game. =x
And I thought I had it all figured out. lol.

lol, I think the information about there being males came from the ultimania guide (sp?)

Not likely.

They're probably is, but just not for other races to find. Either the wood may give a message/signal/call, or they maybe attracted to each other by pheromones or something, whatever you call em.

I've heard this exact same argument thousands of times for the Mithra in FFXI. The Mithra do have males, they're just extremely rare and don't venture into the wild like the females.
For the Viera... I don't know. I don't have FFXII yet.

Back