So were the Viera...

Celestial

I beg to dream and differ.
Gil
...lesbians?, well I've noticed that all the Viera are female and I've never seen any male Viera. So does that make them lesbians.

:dry:

I don't think so. Though it's intersting where do they get their babies from ^ ^.

I don't think so though it's intersting where they get their babies from... ^_^

Last edited:
Weren't their children born from the forrest or some crap like that? Which means that the Viera don't have any sexual orientation at all.

The males are more reclusive, and they live at seperate camps. They do mate, but like..every once in a while, a long while - they're not breeders like humes.

This race is weird about how all you see are females.

But I heard of a char in one of the FF that is a half-viera half-hume.

You misunderstood. Yes, they probably have sex like humans, but the need to mate only happens like once in a blue moon, not very often at all - humans, reproduce more quickly, not just because they feel the "need" to - humans most likely use sex for pleasure [Vieras are different], and a baby may come along as a mistake, or you'll get royal families which require many children. Vieras probably only have mating rituals when they "need" to - you know like normal animals have like mating seasons? The vieras only come along every so often. If they were more frequent, you'd see children, but no - the youngest viera in the game, in Eruyt may be Mjrn.

Yes, there are confirmed males. It's in a Ultimania Guide or something..

Just think Vulcan Pon-far (sp?), that explains everything.

And in case you are wondering what it looks like when Viera DO need to do it...just check out Fran when she breaks out of her shackles :P

I'm liking Judge Rulias idea - so since she's normally always right about XII I'll agree with her.

But - isn't there also the possibiliy that Veiras are Asexual? since they do seem Scarily similar and all that...or like the wood could "bless" them with a baby - it worked for jesus :lol:

How is that possible? They're RABBIT-LIKE CREATURES. Vieras should be all over the place. They're should be Bangaa huntes trying to reduce the Viera's population.

:D :D :D

I'm liking Judge Rulias idea - so since she's normally always right about XII I'll agree with her.

But - isn't there also the possibiliy that Veiras are Asexual? since they do seem Scarily similar and all that...or like the wood could "bless" them with a baby - it worked for jesus :lol:

:D :D :D

There are a bunch of possibillities, and that's another one of them. Who knows. I should Email SE and ask.

Here is a theory, I don't necessarily believe it but it's just a theory.

Viera live to be very old as the game says. Maybe they don't reproduce at all.
Maybe the Viera somehow came to this world from another "world" Thousands of years ago and this is still the First and Last Generation of them.

Back