Sky Pirates of Ivalice

Status
Not open for further replies.
IC: "Yea yea" Rene replied "I've already got all the gambits i can get and i don't have the right licenses for the magicks and technicks i wanna get yet so if it's ok with you i might go to and see if there are any hunts going on ok?" Rene looked around and saw a kid pickpocket a seeq Rene smiled remembering when he had to do that to keep alive.

"You still got your membership with clan centaurio?" Filden gets out his membership and looks at it "He offered me the membership when i handled his transport to Balfonheim when he was doing a hunt, all the big members were there, remember?"

Rene laughed at the thought of Filden hunting marks "You only got that because you handled cargo i got mine because i did some serious hunts and managed to save the clan leader Montblanc being eaten." Rene turned around and started to run to get towards the gate turning round and shouting "I'll see you later then! I'll keep my head to the ground and see if anyone knows anything about a skystone to let us fly over Jagd. See ya!

Filden got seriously angry at Rene's comment, before he could get him, he ran of to fast, Filden rubbed his fist and said "I'll get him later, physically, and making him do the hard work on the airship, he then looked at his to do list, on top before buying cure magick was meeting the new recruit Vline, he then takes moogling teleportation to outside the sandsea, and he walks inside to meet Vline.

IC: Rene had accepted a hunt and was heading for the westersand when a small child had tried to pickpocket him Rene lifted him up before he had a chance to run and help him up against a wall he silently took back his money and told the child to not steal from an ex-thief Rene carried on waling towards the westersands and left rabanastre

(my application upon joining, if you will)

Name: Raldois
Pronounciation: Rahl-Doe-ihs
DOB: june 4th
Birthplace: Unknown
Current Residence: The height of the Ridoranna cataract
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Build: athletic, muscular shoulders (shows the workings of his blades)
Hair color: unknown
Eye color: unknown
Skin color: unknown
Complexion: unknown
Race:by the shape of his helm, Hume or Garif
Weapon: 2 chinese broadswords
styles: Doce pares eskrima, hun-gar, drunken fist

Appearence:Black armor, bears striking resemblence to the late Judge Gabranths but the helm differs. Looks as though it was crafted by the garif, but there is no way to tell. Also, the armor looks as though it is made of cryst on some parts and he has the shattered remains of a black cape. looks of wings.

Distinguishing characteristics: Hollowed voice( speaking inside the helm)
black armor, black mist.

Hobbies:unknown

Personality: lone wolf, apt in battle, wise

Ambitions: to be complete

Dislikes: Magicite

Intelliegence: high intelligence, bears the knowlege that even many sages do not

Sense of humour: revenge is funny.

Filled with a man in black armor the cataract was now home to many powerful fiends, all but the top levels. The mist that had poured from this place full of magicks, had long since been dead. now all that remained was the flooding sunlight and a black imperial private airship.

"hm? what's that?.... ah so you have found him."

other than the figure and the airship, nothing existed on the top levels of the cataract. as the man went to stand he let out his hand as if someone was helping him up. he stepped into his airship and lifted into the airways of Ivalice.

(my application upon joining, if you will)

Name: Raldois
Pronounciation: Rahl-Doe-ihs
DOB: unknown
Birthplace: Unknown
Current Residence: The height of the Ridoranna cataract
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Build: athletic, muscular shoulders (shows the workings of his blades)
Hair color: unknown
Eye color: unknown
Skin color: unknown
Complexion: unknown
Race:by the shape of his helm, Hume or Garif
Weapon: 2 chinese broadswords
styles: Doce pares eskrima, hun-gar, drunken fist <- the lost arts

Appearence:Black armor, bears striking resemblence to the late Judge Gabranths but the helm differs. Looks as though it was crafted by the garif, but there is no way to tell. Also, the armor looks as though it is made of cryst on some parts and he has the shattered remains of a black cape. looks of wings.

Distinguishing characteristics: Hollowed voice( speaking inside the helm)
black armor, black mist.

Hobbies:unknown

Personality: lone wolf, apt in battle, wise

Ambitions: to be complete

Dislikes: Magicite

Intelliegence: high intelligence, bears the knowlege that even many sages do not

Sense of humour: revenge is funny.

Filled with a man in black armor the cataract was now home to many powerful fiends, all but the top levels. The mist that had poured from this place full of magicks, had long since been dead. now all that remained was the flooding sunlight and a black imperial private airship.

"hm? what's that?.... ah so you have found him."

other than the figure and the airship, nothing existed on the top levels of the cataract. as the man went to stand he let out his hand as if someone was helping him up. he stepped into his airship and lifted into the airways of Ivalice.

Last edited:
IC:Bellicus the judge magister of the Archadian imperial Army and director of the 2nd bureau stormed through the halls of the damalscan royal palace.He marched through into the grand throne room and their sat the great queen Ashe wearing a beutiful white dress .She began studying the judge magister of the archadian empire once she noticed him.
He stormed towards her with much intent before stoping in front of her when he was only a few paces away from her.

"Queen of dalmasca,Lord Larsa asks for you to allow our fleet to stay in Rabanastre untill we find the draklor employees?"
He asked as he stared into her eyes.
"Does Lord Larsa not trust the sky pirates?"
She asked as she studied the magnificent gold suit of armour that Bellicus was wearing.
"He trusts the sky prirates but he wants us to help find these draklor employees as soon as possible before history repeats istelf"
He replied.
"I shall allow the archadian fleet to stay here but only untill yous find the draklor employees"
She said as she turned to face her advisors.
"Thank you,you truley are the greatest ruler in Dalmascan history"
He replied as he took a slight bow before he began to storm out of the throne room.
How foolish of her.

Last edited:
Vline downed his wine in one, and gently popped the glass on the mahogany counter with a handful of gil, as Fideln walked through the door, into the empty midday bar. Spotting him instantly, he waved a hand lazily in greeting, and gestured to the man to walk over. Eying the trousers and jacket with a subtle distaste, he also smiled a jovial smile, that seemed to not effect his eyes. He held out his hand to shake as he said to the barkeeper deliberately loudly - 'Two more - one for me and another for Captain Fideln'.

He casually slipped the letters from Bellicus the 'Judge Magister of the Archadian Empire' into an inside pocket.

Last edited:
Raldois exited the Aerodrome of Rabanastre and headed throught the gate into the square. The people on the streets smiled at him as if he were an archadian judge coming to do business with the queen.the hilts of both his swords crossed behind his back and he toyed with the tassels of one as he walked and rested his forearm on the other.

" Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca, oh what you've done for the his'try of man."

His view shifted towards the palace as if he were expecting something to emerge. he walked to the north edge of the square a stared long and hard. gripping the hilt to his left side.

Raldois spoke to an unseen figure.

" hm?...nonsense, the empire hasn't crafted skystones since before 10 years ago and plus why would i need to know..of...such- wait! why does that child need a skystone?!... I know you dont know, idiot! watch him closer, bring back whatever may fall upon your ears."

His eyes followed the walkway as if he was watching someone. a nearby Seeq dropped his groceries and fell backwards as if someone pushed him.

" as for the judge..."

he turned back towards the palace in wait,

Last edited:
Filden sits next to Vline and says "Thanks. also the names Filden, not Fideln, and as for the application, i got it when i was in Balfonheim, you say your willing?" He reaches for the beer and drinjks it after he says "Trust me you'll need willlingness for the sutff we do, for your trial we will be getting a treasure thats on top of Balfonheim's gossip list, a treasure dep in Raithwall's tomb, there will be no need to worry about monsters, only other pirates, this will be like a battlefield, so we are goin ASAP, gotta get there bright and early, so you still in?"

'If you insist. Cap'n.' Vline sipped delicately at his wine. Suddenly, his brow narrowed. 'What do you mean - trial?' The glass slammed indignantly on the table. 'Surely, my reputation proceeds me? Or maybe, you hadn't heard? I am second to none in bartering, and my Sirius pistols and Cypress pole are the best combination of weapons - when in my hands - are impossible to defend against.' As he finished his wine, he tossed a large golden coin to the barkeeper ('keep the change'), and slipped on his heavy coat, taking care not to disturb the locations of either pistols in their holders, or scratch his beloved carved pole, still in its clever holder (which was actually a specially designed pocket in the back of his coat). 'It wouldn't do to offend your crew before we're off the ground, hmm?'

Filden burst out laughing and said "You got one part of the trial down, attitude!" He then stopped laughing and ordered another beer "But every crew member needs a trial run before they start, i need to see what you'll do when we are 'treasure hunting,' if you catch my drift, and you must remmebr one thing" He stopped drinking and stared at Vline "Anyone can say anything, i need proof, once i've seen you in action, then i'll see if i want you in my team, well what do you say." He holds out his hand to signify if they got a deal, waiting if Vline will shake, making a deal.

'Ahahaha' A mirthless sneer slipped from Vline's mouth. 'Eager aren't we?' Ignoring the outstretched hand, he stood up, and stared down at Filden with a look that deliberately (and without subtlety) showed his 'uncertainty'. 'First, I wish to inspect your ship, crew, details on the missions and then you can tell me what's in it for me, and why this ship will be of any greater profit to me than one of the rivals you will meet in Raithwall's tomb. See, I'd hate to be forced to battle you over some priceless treasure. When I won, I'd be unable to contain my shame...'

"You will be impressed by the ship an Archadian model one of the latest, had the baby for 6 months, maintained by the best engineers, including myself, and we may only be a small crew, but trust me and my partner have took down armies of enemies, humoinoid and monsters, you can see it, but first we must wait for my partner."

'Yes. I do want to see it.' Sitting down once more, Vline drummed his fingers on the wooden counter, loudly and deliberately. He was, after all, the first to admit he was impatient. 'If we truly must wait for your 'partner', then I'd suggest they hurry. However' He said irritably. His next sentence though (beginning with however) was slow, and sly 'Any captain and his guest should be able to visit his ship whenever he or she wills it...' He allowed his next sentence to trail off, enabling the full impact of the sentence to pile up. He prided himself on ruining the relationships between captains and crews, and to make the crew feel indignant was always good... Casually patting secret letters in his waistcoat pocket, he ordered more wine, and another beer for Filden.

Filden takes the keys and says to Rene "Cheers" He them puts the keys away and says "Okay from what i heard, i just came up with a part 1 field exam, we must aquuire a skystone from the new weapon shop, you reward will be to see the ship along with getting one step closer to becoming part of the crew, well, what do you say?"

'The weapon shop in Rabanastre?' Vline stroked his chin, and for a few moments thought silently. 'You see, I know a seeq that supplies its bazaar whom owes me a favor or twenty. Either way, he owes me a big favor. Maybe we can exploit that? Either way, we need that skystone, regardless of how we happen to obtain it - legally or otherwise.' He stood up, bored with remaining inside. 'So - how do we intend to recover it? Lift it, buy it or none of the above?'

(OoC - BTW - I think you're supposed to rp in the past tense, and SG is your period key broke?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back