[Sign-ups & Discussion] The Tidal Waves

I'm going to see about posting tonight or tomorrow, Sunday at the latest. Being awake for five days straight with no sleep is a pain in the arse and being able to sleep last night was such a joy. Busy weekend, too. :jess:

I apologize for not posting. I have two tests in a row pretty much this coming week, since my professors like to stuff their tests right before Spring Break. -__-

I'll try to get in a post soon, hopefully.

My original plan to have two to three posts before we reach the airport is going to be scrapped. My next post will be at the airport. We've been slow in regards to pace of this thing and I know some people are just dying to get straight to the main action.

I'll either post today or tomorrow, depending on how I feel later.

So, I posted yesterday morning on my way to work whilst on the tram. The last part of the post was very surged due to actually getting to work.

Anyways, I updated it, changed some bits around and added to it. :-)

Cheers for posting, Freddy.

I'm going to hopefully get us all on the plane in the next post or two. This somewhat depends on Channy since she's being a whore with-... I mean, she's with the pilots. :andry:

Nothing, dear. Nothing. :britt:

If you would like to lead the way, we can get onto some action.

It's actually pretty tame compared to what I have planned for later on the plane that I mentioned to you already. :ohoho:

You guys are going to haaaaate me, but I'm going to be out of town until Sunday night. It was supposed to only be until Saturday, but my bitch of a friend decided not to tell me he wasn't bringing me back to town, so I have to wait until my other friend is heading back. :wacky:

I'll try to write a post in response to yours, but I'm not sure I'll be able to since I'll be leaving in...the upwards of an hour and still have stuff to get done.

Ami, I give you permission to control my character and his speech and anything he says to you if need be until I get back. I know you guys wanted to get on the plane, so I don't want to be the one holding you back. I trust you know his personality enough by now to play him well. :wacky:

Don't worry about it, Tyler. It's cool.

I'll leave the plane crash until you get back since I'm pretty sure you'll want full control of Fletcher when that happens.

Back