Announcements Server Move Complete

Do you find the forums loading better and faster than the old server?

• Oh hell yeah!

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • What, are you kidding me?

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Looks the same to me.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Don't really know.

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got an error message and my computer's a slow piece o' crap anyway so nothing's changed for me.

Edit: Actually, it does seem to be loading pages a little faster now, so i'm happy ^_^

Last edited:
Nothing? Really?

So you haven't seen this message?

Site error: the file /home/ffforums/public_html/vbseo.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_4.4.so to be installed by the site administrator.

Also I saw a Data Base Error message a few minutes ago as well as all the forum links turning red.

I have seen some problems recently.
ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_4.4 error message and sometime am just scrolling down the Forums and all of a sudden the links turn Red.

FFF is Possessed.

Someone bring an exorcist please :P

Now seriously, almost 9 hours the server was highly uncooperative showing that "error" message once every 40 seconds and staying offline for no more than half an hour and no less than 1 minute.

I also got that
"Data Base Error" like four times and I was like "wtf? now this is wierd XD..."

We are cursed...which means that the Inferno Uploader it's twice as cursed since I cursed it as well for being an uncooperative feature :dry:

And I am serious about the exorcist...
The forum links sometimes turn red like blood....*thunderstorm*

All I have to say is that the server is working better than before.:monster:

Thanks DB and everyone else that made a donation to the site*hugs the donaters*^_^

All I have to say is that the server is working better than before.:monster:

But I still get error messages like this one.

*Site error: the file /home/ffforums/public_html/vbseo.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_4.4.so to be installed by the site administrator.*

But yeah thanks DB and the ppl who donate to the site.^_^

Last edited:
Yay! A server-move...

... And after three days I finally don't get any errors. :P

Yes, there was/still are a couple of errors now and then, but not half as frequent as what it was previously. DB is attempting to sort what little problems we have, so we can browse and post comfortably no again.

No... not a hacker.

The ioncube has faced everything. Yet the message still appears. There seems to be little we (more precisely "they" :P) can do about it, but it's being worked on.

You can stop complaining for a while now. Staff know there is a problem. Not like everyone's kicking back and letting it happen.

saix is right it is just a little after effect it will eventurally go away cause of the site finding the ioncube
(after effect of a move) usually it will solve a day or two after it is move but in bad cases you can't do anything about it but maybe install a newer version but the proplem with that is we got the best right now
the red coloring looks nice why not leave it that way

Last edited:
i keep getting this

Site error: the file /home/ffforums/public_html/vbseo.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_4.4.so to be installed by the site administrator. and it is pissing me off..lol..i cant get into anyting on FFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back