Playstation SEN Trophy FFF Leaderboard Discussion

I'll update both boards tonight. :) I've been slacking, I know. >.> If I don't get it by tonight (I have a tendancy to forget), someone throw me a PM or something.

Suki just write it down on a paper or something. Or if you cba ill remind you ^_^

Ha ha. My trophy-card has a massive picture of the Stay-Puft Marshmallow man on it now. :monster:

Can someone explain the concept of "points" on the leaderboard to me? o.o I do not understand! How are points calculated?

I think you get one for bronze, two for silver, four for gold and ten for platinum. There's post about it somewhere, which I can't be bothered to find. The points just shows who is winning, I think:elmo:

Tbh, I haven't even bothered trying to catch up, I'll do that when it comes to Christmas :monster: I've been more focused on Platinuming Resistance 2 more than anything, and with the whole 10,000 kills, co-op achievements and the 4,000,000+ XP need it's more time consuming than difficult >_>

Tbh, I haven't even bothered trying to catch up, I'll do that when it comes to Christmas :monster: I've been more focused on Platinuming Resistance 2 more than anything, and with the whole 10,000 kills, co-op achievements and the 4,000,000+ XP need it's more time consuming than difficult >_>

I can never platinum online things =/ I have a limit on how many times I can do the same thing over. I will never put 100+ hours in any online game <.> With RPG's (or mindless fun games like Mercs 2) being the exception...I just get bored way too fast for that. Props if you can plat Res2 though, man. :highfive: Definitely will be more determined that I.

I got bored towards the end of finishing the co-op ones, it was okay getting my medic up to lvl 26 or so but that was because you had to play each map so many times before you got the gold, then once I'd done that the last 4 leveling ups seemed to drag. This'll probably be the only game I'll aim to plat that's a FPS online, I hate the ones like Killzone 2 where you have to get stupid medals >_>

I got bored towards the end of finishing the co-op ones, it was okay getting my medic up to lvl 26 or so but that was because you had to play each map so many times before you got the gold, then once I'd done that the last 4 leveling ups seemed to drag. This'll probably be the only game I'll aim to plat that's a FPS online, I hate the ones like Killzone 2 where you have to get stupid medals >_>

I got my Spec Ops to...12? I think, and stopped, but mostly because my brother moved to Illinois who I always played with, and my partner got rid of his Res2 (that I paid for) -_- Just wasn't the same anymore. I still have it, just have trouble picking it back up. Also, that makes two of us. I don't like FPS online shooters. So repetitive....

And finally updated. I kept messing up because I didn't realized that Ryan got overthrown from his number one spot and I was working my way up updating the scores, so I had to re-do the first three spot and switch things around. -__- Everyone stay in their spot for the next month so the line-up doesn't mess up, which would make updating so much easier.

And finally updated. I kept messing up because I didn't realized that Ryan got overthrown from his number one spot and I was working my way up updating the scores, so I had to re-do the first three spot and switch things around. -__- Everyone stay in their spot for the next month so the line-up doesn't mess up, which would make updating so much easier.
I won't be moving up or down to 'til Xmas >_>
On the PS3 board at least :ryan:

I won't be moving up or down to 'til Xmas >_>
On the PS3 board at least :ryan:

Abandoned your PS3? :sad2:

I probably still wouldn't have caught up by then anyway. I suck at getting platinums, even on single player games. I can never seem to get everything as it always means hours and hours and weeks and months of play, by which time I want to play something else.

Getting close on Ghostbusters, but sadly it has a few multiplayer trophies too which I can't quite get.

Nah, I just have like 1 game that I could realistically use for trophies and even then it wouldn't be enough. But I'm getting FIFA10 soon then 4 or 5 games for Xmas so I'll be back in business. :ryan:

Multiplayer trophies suck. They're always stupidly difficuly or boring to get >_>

Rofl, I had a little competition between my friends, who would have the most trophies by the end of Augest. Looks like a win :P

I'm trying to get my first platinum, only 1 more trophy for platinum Infamous! D:

Updated.

Nice jump there, Jayden. Looks like it paid off afterall. Ryan's still struggling to reclaim his number one spot, and I don't think MonayMan's going to budge anytime soon.

I'm even further down now. :ness:

I must suck at getting trophies.

Nearly reached 300, but I don't think I'll be getting a Platinum any time soon....

I've got just over 200, and I could get the platinum trophy for Infamous if I could be bothered replaying a game that I've already beaten twice, though I might have a go at it during the summer holidays.

I'm even further down now. :ness:

I must suck at getting trophies.

Nearly reached 300, but I don't think I'll be getting a Platinum any time soon....
It might just be the way you go about it, a lot of people only get a few per game but have shit loads of game, whereas, you might focus on getting a lot for one title so it takes longer to get the hard ones and such like. I do that latter like yourself, but I probably have more time to spare. :wacky:

Back