RPG Inferno Alpha 5 Progress

Will the RPG Mods/Gmods/Admins reset thier levels, sine it's unfair that ppl got a 3 month headstart on the RPG
Of course! I'm not sure whether I've informed them about this already but yeah, all the RPG accounts will be reseted once the game officially launches and no exceptions can be made.

It's worth the wait, guys. Trust me when I say this. ;)

Makes me glad I have not been playing it. Now I'll be able to start fresh with everyone else, I think thats better.

erm will this not slow the forums down and maybe bugger them up......
But i guess it'll be cool to have a rpg system, it'll give me something to do when im bored i guess..

karl

Don't worry, reseting the RPG stats of the staff should have no effect on the forums what so ever.

Of course! I'm not sure whether I've informed them about this already but yeah, all the RPG accounts will be reseted once the game officially launches and no exceptions can be made.

It's worth the wait, guys. Trust me when I say this. ;)

Aye, you really did keep that one quiet. Do you have any idea how long it took me to get to this level? DAMN YOU! :P

As long as I can keep my weapons, I'd be happy about losing levels. And my Gil. I've promised someone half of my gil for helping me out with something here.

Sorry, Riku, eveybody will be totally reset. All we will have is the basic default settings. I am sure you will be able to regain what you had quickly. :)

I can assure you all that the RPG will be one of the toughest RPG you will ever play. Heck, power training between players may be encouraged as a normal training method considering some of the later boss fights...

I can assure you all that the RPG will be one of the toughest RPG you will ever play. Heck, power training between players may be encouraged as a normal training method considering some of the later boss fights...

:huh: Yeah, doesn't sound too friendly to those still pretty wet behind the ears with RPGs.

Who needs power training when you team up to fight the bosses?

Don't you remember how much I bugged you to help me? LOL, it's going to take much longer that "no time" :lol:
I don't think so because it will be much fun this time 'cause the members will be able to view the RPG as well so yeah. ;)

Im new to this whole thing. How does this RPG system work? like is it a visual thing, like 3D/2D images? is it turn taking? is it all text? does it consist of menu bars. and such? I have no clue about it, please explain!>_<

visual and text, no moving images, yes it's turn taking, i think it's runs on java or something, not so sure

No. The RPG is mostly running on AJAX technology. Meaning no page loading, waiting or anything like that. So in other words, it's much quicker than the previous versions I'd say. ;)

Back