Rate The Sig And Avatar Above You V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i'm not much into the crazy sigs/ avatars... so i feel bad for whoever posts next
:biteme:

LOL. Thanks :hmph: Anyways, I suppose you just want me to rate you on the pic of yourself...so I give you an 7/10 for your avatar, same as I'd give myself (if I was bold enough to post mine as my avvy)....and you still need a crazy siggy :wacky:

Avvy : 5/10. Just because of the fact that it looks like a plain screetshot from the way I'm looking at it. It also sort of looked like it was squished into the 100x100 size, but its not hideous ~

Sig : 7.5/10 . The font is pretty good as well as how the two images are blended onto each other. I will say it is one of my favorite shots of the game.

And clearly I don't have an avatar because personally I think my profile looks great without one. So all the next person has to do is judge the signature . :wacky:

Signature: 7/10

I like the effects, but I'm confused as to the scenario of this sig, is she just puffing smoke? o_O The font is good too though.

Avatar - 5/10, nothing special going on avatars (Mostly), but your avatar is just, bland.

Signature - 6.5/10, needs more details, too much empty space, needs a bit of diversity in color.

Avatar: 7/10 I like the colours but its just a little too light

Sig 1: 8/10, I love the way its kind of faded and the text is nice and simple, I just think it could use a little something to make it a bit more exciting. :)

Sig 2: 10/10 I really like this one, I like the colours and the textures and the guy is pretty hawt ;) I don't think you could do much else to this to make it any better :D

Avatar: Your avatar is ok although I would have used a different color for the background. 7/10

Signature: I really like it. The light effect is good and the characters colours stands out. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that we don't see much of the castle. 9/10

6/10
For some reason, it looks rather plain. Not much about the robot to look at.

Signature
9/10
Very good use of color fade(Can't remember the actual term ATM), nice picture overall

Avvy: 7/10 Very nice, different

siggy: 6/10 Overall effect is weird, and text is hard to read but good concept

Avatar : 7/10 . Just for the fact that the size could be bigger. Even if you may have heard I'm a fan of small signatures, its actually quite the opposite for avatars. Haha, but nicely done, none the less .

Signature : 8/10 . First off, gold star for using Fang. <3 And the colors and effects you used on in are brilliant. It's pretty sweet ~

sig - 9/10
the girl in your sig has a super classy, super sensual vibe going, but she's also super "drug addict" stripper thing going as well.

she makes me want to see more of her- find out her life story... and at the same time;
i want to run for the nearest std test and take a bath in bleach.

i love it.

It's just a cropped picture. Nice one though. :)

No siggy. =[

Avy - It's OLD!

Signature -

First off, why can't we just rate sigs like 1, 5, 9 because there is no perfect creation to deserve a 10. That way, people can save themselves from giving people a random number.

1 - poor/fair
5 - good/average
9 - excellent

:wacky:

As for you Kits, I'll rate your sig a 9, cuz Ewan did it, and Ewan makes kewl stuffz, like Ewan would. Lolz. Idk, don't ask, I'm like high right now.

Avy: 6/10

I like the lighting and that it has a border, other than that there isn't much going on.

Sig: 7/10

I like the text and the placement of it, I also like the effect you've done and the border, other than that though not much going on here.

Avvy: Noice 7/10
Siggy: 8/10 that is actually pretty good =)

Avatar - 7/10 - Cuz Fang is badass

Signature - 8/10 - I like the effects you used over Riku, but that one line going over his chest kinda ruins it just a little. I like your smudging effects, and you might wanna tone down the lighting just a little bit though.

avatar: 8/10 Cute and matching your sig, could have done with a border maybe?
Signature: 9/10 I like the colours, the character in it is pretty and its got a lot going on but not too much to make it crowded, The reason I didn't give it a 10 is because I feel it too could have done with a border...and I also don't love boobs ;3;

I'm going to go with 7/10 for the avvy...and don't get me wrong, it is very cute. I just feel that it would pop more with anything but a white/plain background.

For the sig I'll give 8/10. Its very cute and the characters are allowed to be focused on with the background. The paper clipping letters are an interesting finishing touch. ^_^

Avy: 6/10

It's a crop of a picture, good place to crop it, could put a border on it to finish it off?

Sig: 8/10

I like the colour used to overlay parts of the tag, really blends in well, not sure if putting Noctis in the tag like that was a good idea though, but other than that it's pretty good :)

Avi gets a 6/10. It's nice but there's really nothing special to it...

Sig gets an 8/10. It's a really great image to use! A border would be nice to add. I also am not sure whether I like all that open space or not. Good job overall.

I give an 9/10 for the set. I'm not going to pretend to know what anime its from, but its tastefully done, very crisp, and I like the emotion on the girls face. Its a little bit creepy with the blood, but still very cool. Good job as always, Oli :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back