post-story leveling tips

y2jericho

Charismatic Enigma
Gil
i beat orphan, and have the last CP stage unlocked. I went through the archylte steppe a little, and did some leveling up in the faultwarrens. Then i went over back to Eden and farmed the Scarletite/Perfume/Credit Chips/Incentive Chips out of the Sacrifices and the Sanctum Intriquix and the Sanctum Archangels. I've been farming Gil and CP out of those to level up my Haulteclaire and Shamanic Spear to the next form. Any other tips?

Grab Mission 55, defeat Neochu and grab the growth egg. Then you can get x2 CP for every monster you defeat which helps massively in the long run. Then once you've levelled up enough I would suggest equipping Connisseur Catalog and going to Eden to fight the Adamantoise (the one near the save point). Then just farm that, if you get a Platinum Ingot worth 150,000gil or a Trap. save and reload if not, keep reloading until you do. They also give 80,000CP with the Growth Egg equipped (maybe more) so it's a good way of both CP and GIL grinding.

@Mercurial where is mission 55?

and what's the boss like in terms of HP and how much it takes away?

Unfortunately I didn't know there was a last CP stage and I wasted most of my money and components on levelling up weapons for Lightining,Fang and Vannile.

So I desperately need help for Gil so I can customize Snow,Sazh and Hope's weapons.

Don't ask me why I maxed out my weapons before I played Orphan...........

It was the last boss and I didn't know that it would expand the crystarium........I thought you would have to just give it your all using anything.

Mark: Neochu
Class: A
Mark Location: The Archylte Steppe - Aggra's Pasture
Unlock Condition: Defeat barthandelus in Oerba and complete mission 14
Reward: Growth Egg
Secondary Reward: Moonblossom Seed (x2)

Back