Pokemon Fanclub

So I just got my Deoxys you guys. :ari:

I didn't realize it would already be at level 100 though. Ah well. I almost tried breeding it with a ditto before I realized it was a legendary pokemon. :lew:

My wifi connection for black 2 not working right. Keeps telling me to go to a nintendo site, would actually like to try and get a dexoys finally.

LOL you almost tried breeding a legendary pokemon that is not manaphy xD

Yeah I got the Deoxys with good ivs as well and a naive nature for attack forme.

Also you guys will be excited to know that X and Y info is on the way and Corocoro should leak anytime in the coming days.

Apparently we are expecting "huge info" and the appearance of the Pokegod himself, Junichi Masuda.

I put huge info in quotations because that just might be the name of the region, character designs, and probably Sylveon's type.

I will post it when it is up.

Man my signature Pokemon ever since my revisit in Soul Silver would always remain as Dragonite and Milotic, I tried breeding them because I heard the baby gets to learn Iron Tail from Dragonite being the father bu that only happens in Black/White series. And god it became easier to evolve Milotic through Soul Silver, thanks Daisy!

D-D-D-Damn those good old days <3.

Well, Corocoro has leaked and I posted the info in the X and Y thread. Be sure to check it out, guys :)

Am I the only one that hates these mystery pokemon? It really is either "Japan exclusive" bullshit, or else an event that is almost no where near where I live, or else they were in some magazine and I didn't know till way too late. It really was annoying.

I got my Deoxys last night :ari: now to put him away in the box and never see him again!

Anyway everyone, you should check out Adri's post in the Pokemon X and Y thread!
I've linked the post here for your convenience :D
CLICK HERE FOR NEW POKEMON!!!

So what do you think of the new pokemon?

I love the grass thing you can ride on, also riding on pokemon is awesome :D I also really like the panda, it's cute and grumpy. The other two I am not really sure of.
The girl characters design is nice, but the boy is a bit boring, plus they're customisable :D

Hahahah thank you, Squid. Maybe you could have replied in the thread instead? lol. I triple posted now..... and yeah someone should post what they think about them.

Thanks for linking it.

Yeah, I am interested in Gogoat the riding one. I cannot wait to use this as my replacement and not a bike xD. I like the Japanese robin also, and I think it is a really cool design that has much potential. The electric lizard can have potential also! Also, the Panda looks naughty and well it is the naughty pokemon haha.

Okay yep I love the female design like I said. I might use the female this time because the guy looks too much like the guy from Black and White. Ahaha xD.

Sorry.. I just love European styled clothing like the female is wearing. :lew:

haha you should post your pokemon news in here. No one seems to look at the Pokemon X and Y thread unfortunately :(

I am not too keen on how the lizard looks but I wont judge it til I see what it evolves into. Same with the Robin. I really hated the bird in Pokemon Black and White so this one is already an improvement.

Another Fairy type rumour.

Honestly, I am not bothered if there would be one. A more reliable source has more info on it now. Pokebeach are known to be reliable.. they are like 2nd to Serebii.

But the bit with Mewtwo having two formes is most likely too crazy.

I am actually glad there *may* be a fairy type. Normal type is very boring and it has no strengths so not many people use normal pokemon. With a fairy type more people will use pokemon they wouldn't normally have, like Clefairy etc. Makes them more useful. I hope it's true.

I am not sure about the second mewtwo form. I hope it is not true, there are too many of these legendaries with 100 forms now.

Lol 100. Getting carried away there? There are not even 50. I know what you mean though. You believe there are too much formes. Well, I dont want another forme for Mewtwo because I think his new forme is already fine. It would be stupid if in the movie he had a 2nd forme also.

Actually I just went on Serebii now and read something that has me a bit confused:

"Edit @ 15:22: We have the cover and it shows that these four Pokémon may be the only new ones in it. It also shows the boxart"

Does that mean the only new pokemon in the whole game or in the magazine? :|

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Please tell me you did not really think those were the only four new pokemon......

Squid, we have them 4, the starters, Sylveon and Mewtwo's new forme atm plus Xerneas and Yveltal. That is more than 4. It is a generation.... they just mean the magazine.

Come on Squid :lew::lew:

Hahahaha I thought the only 4 plus the ones they had already shown >_> I had a blond moment HAHAHA

Never mind me then... Murr

I am starting to believe a new type is possible.

On Pokemon Smash, The girl wearing the Sylveon costume gave hints towards it's type.

She was bad against fighting, Super effective against ice, and they also said she was bad against poison. Poison hits for super effective on her type.

Now, it cant be steel since steel are IMMUNE to poison. It cannot be rock, since Sylveon looks nothing like a rock type, and fire... we have Flareon.

New type inbound, guys?

at I might get a 3ds for this game now... but I better not see a new mewtwo form.... Rather it be mew three or something like that. Also this generation looks like they are trying again.,from what I saw from last generations they either copied first generatIon or were reallu bad pokemon designs

Wow, I am so excited. Red Genesect is going to be released. I need to get my hands on one.

corocoro5136.jpg

Japan only.... but I will find a way.

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been released and this batch showcases more information on the upcoming movie, Extremespeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens. It confirms that the main movie distribution is to be a shiny Genesect with Extremspeed, Blaze Kick and Shift Gear and holds the Choice Scarf. It is to be distributed at Level 100 from July 13th to the end of September.

Also

CoroCoro also promises more Pokémon X & Y news during their next issue

New scan/art of the 4 new pokemon and the two legends

corocoro5137.jpg

So excite.

The more I look at it the more I really like that little robin thing :ari: it's really cute.

Ugh this is making me so excited :( I can't wait til October.

Is the Red Genosect a shiny?

Back